Close To You

Destination Unknown [Fic Requests]

I finally wrote the first request I got^^
Requested by: Anonymous
Pairing: Himup
This was the details I was given: Himchan being all over Jongup, always choosing and calling him but is too scared to confess? So little jonguppie has to confess his feelings first? (doesn´t need to be , but some touching is good :D)

 

I suppose the rating is pg-13...

It was rather difficult for some reason to come up with scenarios where Himchan was all over Jongup, so I'm not completely happy about this... but I thought it was about time I posted something here. Something is better than nothing, right? C: I sure hope so.

I hope it doesn't disappoint whoever requested it~

 


 

 

 

“Jonguppie!” The black-haired male exclaimed happily when he saw the young boy come out of his bedroom. He patted the seat next to him, wanting the brunet to sit there when their group was gathered for movie-night.
 

Jongup gladly complied. The young boy had grown rather fond of the constant affection and attention the older gave him. The others had never really understood why Himchan was so infatuated by him, but Jongup knew. One would be a fool not to know that Himchan liked him. It was simply too obvious. The great thing was, thought Jongup, was that everyone seemed to think that he was so dense that he wouldn’t understand if someone liked him even if they said it to his face. What made this so great, was that Himchan would repeatedly cling on Jongup, believing he wouldn’t understand the reason behind it. This again was so fantastic, because the reason for him liking the affection was in fact that he had feelings for the older male.
 

When the brunet sat down on the sofa, Himchan – as expected – wrapped his arm around his shoulder. They looked at each other shortly, and smiled before turning their attention to the newly started movie.
 

Himchan eventually moved his arm to rest his hand in his own lap, only to place it on Jongup’s thigh minutes later.

 

-
 

“I want something to drink, does anyone else want anything?” Himchan asked when the movie was finished. They all shook their heads, and decided it would be a good idea to go to bed early when they had the opportunity.

 

Himchan entered the kitchen, followed by Youngjae who placed himself by the sink with his arms crossed, and stared at the older.

“Why are you standing there looking at me?”
Youngjae sighed, and shook his head, “You know, you’re making yourself very obvious.”
“What are you talking about?” Himchan scowled, sipping on the water bottle he had taken from the refrigerator.
“That you like Jongup.” The older chocked on his water, looking at Youngjae slightly panicked.
“I-I... i-it’s,” He let out a sigh, “What am I supposed to do? It’s not like I can tell him what I feel, 'cause first of all, he probably doesn’t like me like that, and second, it would be risky. Like, what if we ended up breaking up, it could affect the group... J-just being the way we are now... it’s enough for me.”

“A lot of things could affect our group. An even if you ended up breaking up, that doesn’t mean that you still wouldn’t be able to be friends after some time. C’mon, Daehyun and I have bad arguments from time to time, which can sometimes affect how we act in public. Like, I know it’s a different situation, cause we’re only friends, but we are living our dream, which gives us no choice but to get through it, and would apply for the two of you as well.”

 

“There’s still the possibility that he doesn’t like me...” He mumbled.
 

“Well, sometimes you have to take that risk,” Youngjae pointed out, and left to go to the bedroom.
 

-

The next day came, and the group was going to take the van to the hairdresser to get their ‘new’ look for their upcoming album.

“I wanna sit next to Jonguppie~” Himchan sang as they approached the vehicle, grabbing the younger’s shoulder.

 

When they got seated, Jongup sat next to the window with the older to his side. The ride to the hair salon would take about forty minutes, depending on the traffic, so Himchan decided to pretend being asleep so that he could rest his head on Jongup's shoulder.
 

He lay there with his eyes closed, taking in the younger’s scent, imagining what it would be like to kiss the neck he was so close to.
 

 

-

 

Jongup had finally made up his mind to confront Himchan. He would tell the man the feelings he had for him, and tell him to stop being so affectionate towards him if he didn’t feel the same.
 

The brunet walked out of the bathroom where he had been mustering up courage, and into the living room where the older was sitting engrossed with the television.
 

“Himchan-hyung, can we talk? In private...” The said man looked up at Jongup who seemed rather nervous.
“Yeah, of course. Is there anything wrong? You look kinda pale,” he pointed out before he stood up and took a few step to be closer to Jongup. He placed his hand on the younger’s lower back as Jongup led them to the bedroom.

 

When the older closed the door behind him, the brunet rubbed his now clammy hands on his sweatpants, and turned to look at Himchan. He felt his heart hammer in his chest so hard he could almost swear that it would be audible for other people as well.


“Okay, so,” Jongup started before he had to take a deep breath, “I know, as well as everybody else it seems, that you treat me different than other people.” He stopped and took a proper look at the older’s face, which looked as though he was trying to figure out what would come next.

“You know I don’t mind it... and well, maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but it seems quite obvious to me that you, well, like me. But if you don’t, I want you to stop, 'cause I like you.”

Himchan looked at him with a straight face, still trying to comprehend what the younger had just said. He replayed the words in his head to be sure he heard right, and when realisation hit him, he walked closer to the other and crashed their lips together.

Their lips moved together slowly. Himchan’s hands that had been placed on Jongup’s shoulders, slowly travelled down his sides.

 

“I’ve been wanting to kiss you for so long,” Himchan breathed when they parted for air.
“And feel your skin like this,” he trailed his fingers lightly up Jongup’s torso, feeling every bump from his defined abs.

 

Jongup took the initiative for the next kiss. It was rougher, and more desperate than the first. He lead the older back towards a wall, and pressed himself against him. They both moaned at the pressure, and when Himchan felt something poking his thigh, he smirked into the kiss. He moved his hand to palm the bulge, earning a loud groan. They continued their sloppy kissing and occasional caressing of each other’s skin. The black-haired male was about to remove Jongup’s t-shirt when they heard someone clearing their throat. Jongup quickly jumped away from Himchan, and wiped his mouth as he looked at the floor.

“You’re lucky that I was the one who walked in on you two,” Youngjae said, and immediately left the room, giving Himchan a subtle smirk.

 

 

 


I tried

There will be some himup later, I promise~