Confession

Destination Unknown [Fic Requests]

Requested by: Koreanfantasy
Pairing: Banglo/BangZelo
Plot/Prompt/Details: Yongguk confessing to Zelo on Christmas
Genre: Fluff


Sorry if it's not fluffy enough D:

And it's a bit short as well...
 


 

 

The leader was sitting on the sofa in front of the television, waiting for the youngest to eventually walk into the room. It was pitch dark outside, and it was just past midnight making it December 28th.
 

He heard the bathroom door opened, making him alert. When no one came into the room he was sitting in, he slouched back down. Maybe I should just go get him, Yongguk thought just when the certain blond walked up behind him, startling the man out of his seat.
 

Junhong laughed at his reaction, “Wassup?” He asked, his smile still visible from the laughing.

“Oh, eh, nothing... I was just thinking about you,” Yongguk replied, becoming lost for a second when thinking how adorable Junhong was looking in that Santa beanie.

“What?”

“Eh, well, I was going to talk to you... so I was thinking about you, because I was going to find you and talk to you...” He prattled, cursing himself for being so nervous.

“Oh, okay. What did you want to talk to me about?”

“Ehm... do you want to go for a walk?”

“Sure...”

-

“Did you want to talk to me, or did you just want to ask me if I wanted to go for a walk?” Junhong broke the silence that had been hovering for the last ten minutes. Yongguk looked around, slightly reluctant to answer.

“Let's go sit down at that bench over there,” He said and pointed, slowly starting to walk towards it. Yongguk brushed a few newly fallen snowflakes off the seat before letting the younger male sit.

“You're not going to sit?”

Yongguk shook his head, looking almost fear-stricken. “I like you,” He said and pursed his lips together into a thin line. “I-I just needed to get it off my chest... I don't expect you to like me back, it just makes it easier to forget if I have at least gotten it out on the table...”

He looked looked to his side, staring at the slowly fallen flakes, taking in their beauty. When the younger did nothing, and said nothing, he finally looked up to look at Junhong's face. There was no visible expression on his face. Yongguk sighed, “It's okay, you can reject me... it'll make it easier for me to get over you then.”

Junhong, who had been staring straight forward, lifted his head to look at the older. He didn't know how to respond, he didn't manage to respond at all.

He opened his mouth to say something, but only incoherent sounds were emitted.
 

“I understand... it really is okay... and I understand if you wouldn't want to be much around me, so it's better if I just leave first.”
 

Yongguk turned to where they had come from, and started walking. He walked for what seemed like an eternity, not paying attention to his surroundings.
 

He could barely believe he had actually confessed to the younger male. He had prepared himself to be rejected, but it didn't make it any less painful. How long he had been out for now, he didn't know, but he was afraid of facing Junhong.

He stopped in his tracks, taking in his surroundings. It would only take him ten minutes to walk back to their dorm from where he was. Going home now was probably a good choice as he didn't want to make anyone worried. Hopefully, Himchan would still be awake to comfort him.
 

-

When Yongguk came inside, warmth engulfed his freezing body. He had been outside for so long that it would take forever for him to thaw.
 

When he had gotten his outerwear off, he walked into the living room which was only lit up by the lights on the Christmas tree, thinking that everyone must have gone to sleep. He walked towards the bedroom, but stopped when he heard shuffling behind him.

“Hyung?” Someone whose voice resembled Junhong whispered. Yongguk turned around to face the boy.

“I was so worried when I came back after you had left me outside, and you weren't here! You've been out for two hours!” Junhong sternly said, crossing his arms.

Yongguk muttered a 'sorry', and they stood in the dark room doing nothing but look at each other for a few minutes.
 

“I-”

“You don't have to say anything...” Yongguk interrupted, clearing his throat when he felt a lump forming.

“Let me speak!” Junhong said, aggravated by the older jumping to conclusions, “I like you too! I-I just didn't know how to say it back there. I was a bit shocked that the guy I've been admiring for a long time confessed to me...”

Yongguk's jaw dropped slightly, but it quickly retreated as a smile spread across his face.

“You idiot!” Junhong said as he took one big step forward, his face only inches away from the older male. He took Yongguk's cold face between his warm hands and hesitantly placed a kiss on his lips. He could feel the other smile into the kiss. When they pulled away, a chuckle escaped from Yongguk's mouth.

“Why are you laughing?” Junhong looked suspiciously at him, thinking he acted like a mad-man.

“ 'Cause I'm an idiot,” he answered and lightly put his lips back on the younger's soft ones, “You should go to bed, it's late.”

“And whose fault is that?” Junhong mocked, hitting the shorter male lightly on the shoulder when walking past him to get to the bedroom door.