Chapter 20

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

Final Chapter of True Love! I hope that you are all well! :D.! This is the longest chapter so take your time reading it :). Thank-You sooooooo much for the encouragement and love! Happy readings :D!

NO SKIPPING AROUND! READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT!


Chapter 20

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

The day of the wedding...

I entered the church through the back door and was greeted by two women standing on each side under an arch of white balloons delicately intertwined together. I slightly bowed to them and continued to walk, following the crowd. The corridor that led to the altar was lengthy. Pictures and holy relics aligned the walls. There were also signs that announced Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu's wedding; their smiles were genuine and bliss. I held my eyes down to avoid the stares of the guests.

"It's Hwang Tae-Kyung. How come it's not him marrying her?" a woman in front of me whispered to her husband.

"Who knows? Maybe she doesn't deserve him. I've always seen him as a heartless loner even though he puts on an idol facade," a man answered.

"Mom! Dad! Tae-Kyung Oppa is not heartless!" their daughter denied.

My eyes narrowed as I quickly stride past them.

"Omo, do you think he heard us?" the woman asked in a soft voice.

I didn't hear the man's answer nor did I care anymore to hear it. The only sound I heard is the deafening throbbing of my heart in my ears.

Jeremy's blond hair stood out from the rest as he bobbed his head and waved to me. I took my spot, standing between Go Mi Nam and Jeremy in next to the altar; on the side of the priest that will make Shin-Woo's relationship with Mi Nyu official. Jeremy was beaming and excited, jumping up occasionally. Go Mi Nam scolded and threatened but in the end gave up since Jeremy had no control in his actions.

It seemed centuries past us until the large church doors opened and let more light into the already bright room. All the guests turned their body half way to squint at the blinding light and raced with each other to catch the first clear glimpse of the soon-to-be married couple.

Shin-Woo, clad in a flawless and spotless white tuxedo, smiled calmly and proudly with Mi Nyu besides him. Mi Nyu, her pure white dress that emphasized her large brown eyes, had her arm happily linked to Shin-Woo. They slowly advanced towards the front of the room in rhythm to the music played on an antique pipe organ. The audience mumbled praises lined with content and satisfaction and some uttered congratulatory statements as the couple walked past them. Shin-Woo gave them a small nod in thanks to their wishes and acceptance.

They settled juxtaposed on a slightly high platform before the priest. They faced each other and Mi Nyu, with a loving smile, unlocked her hands and held them up to straighten the red rose that was pinned on Shin-Woo's tuxedo. Both turned around once more to grin at the assemblage before spinning around to face the priest. He started on the traditional wedding sermon.

"Therefore if any man can show any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together,
let him now speak or else hereafter forever hold his peace," the priest paused.

My hand clenched into a tight fist and without my conscious permission it slowly began to rise. Go Mi Nam reached out and firmly held it down to my side. My eyes slid over to glance at him. He continued to look straight with his lips pressed at Mi Nyu and Shin-Woo while ignoring me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said.

I jolted awake and snapped my eyes open. I gasped for air while clasping my hand on my pounding heart. I quickly looked at the glowing clock next to my bed.

3:45 am. Why does it always seem so real?

As expected, the dream came and shaken me once again at the same time for the past week and a half. I rubbed my head furiously like I always did since the night I first had this dream, the night I chose to let Mi Nyu go, trying to dispel it from my memory.

It looks like I can't go back to sleep. Again.

I blindly slapped around my desk to find the light switch and flipped it on. Bright light filled my room and I detested it as it reminded me of the light in my dream. A velvet box that I left on the table the night before caught my eye. I took it in my hands and opened it. As expected, the former tenant was no longer securely fastened to the small gap anymore.

It's in Shin-Woo's hands now.

The eleven days after the camping trip, the kiss, and the exchange of words, flew by meaninglessly to me. As the day approached the set marriage date, my mood became more sour and bitter than normal. Everyone, especially Jeremy, understood the pain I felt and jumped at every chance to make my life easier. Even Go Mi Nam, the boy who looked at me like an outcast began treating me like a decent human being. He and Jeremy would offer to clean the dishes when it was my turn to or bring my meals up to my room when I didn't feel like going downstairs.

The memories of their kindness brought out guilt as I have sometimes shouted at them when I felt they were too intrusive. They never argued back with me and left me to myself. At times when they sincerely apologize to me after I yelled at them, I felt the guilt immediately. It was cruel of them to forgive me so easily because I wished they would shout back at me or even strike me; that way I can feel better.

My thoughts drifted from Mi Nam and Jeremy to Shin-Woo and Sang-Hee. Sang-Hee became more distant from me after we went camping. I've always wondered what the reason was but to be honest, I was also too indifferent to find out. Shin-Woo and I rarely talked mainly because he was never around. He was too busy arranging events and keeping his promise to Mi Nyu to make their wedding perfect.

Promises.

I grinned a sardonic grin.

I, Hwang Tae-Kyung, can't even keep a simple promise. The promise to tell her out loud that I love her every day. I can't even tell her in my thoughts.

I leaned my head on my palm as my thoughts flew to Mi Nyu. The tickets of our very first date splayed in front of me.

Movie: Good Morning President (2009)

Show Time: 11:30 pm.

Theater # 4

I lightly traced the words with my fingers.

Why do I still have them? Why can't I bring myself to throw them away?

A soft knock on my door wakened me from my light slumber. "Tae-Kyung Hyung," Jeremy's voice said behind the door, "Are you awake? Can I come in?"

6:15 am.

I sat up straight and hid the tickets along with the ring box in the desk drawer. "Yeah," I replied.

Jeremy came in with a see through bag hanging delicately off a metal clothes hanger. He carried a white rose with its stem cut off. "I got your tuxedo, Hyung," he said.

"Thank-you," I said. I took them off his hands and laid them on my bed, careful not to wrinkle it. Jeremy stood there, idly watching me. "What?" I asked, unable to make him leave with my irritated actions.

"Hyung," he said slowly, "Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded and fanned my hands, shooing him out of my room. He bowed and uneasily left. Not five minutes after Jeremy exited; there was another knock on my door. "Tae-Kyung, I am coming in," Mi Nam announced.

I sighed, agitated. "What is it now?"

"We're getting ready to leave in about an hour. The Kang family left already to ensure that everything is arriving on time and things are placed correctly. Therefore, please get dressed, Tae-Kyung," he said. He patted my back before turning around.

"Go Mi Nam," I called.

He turned his head. "Yeah?"

"Mi Nyu. Did she already leave?" I asked.

He nodded. "Of course. She's at a saloon with Coordinator Wang getting ready for her big day."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"If you need help putting on that tux, I'll call in Jeremy," he joked.

Jeremy rushed into my room. "Yah, Go Mi Nam, that was uncalled for. Can't you see Hyung is in a bad mood? Can you be a little bit more sincere!" Jeremy shouted.

I could feel a vein on the side of my forehead popping out. "Both of you get out!" I yelled.

They shoved each other out. "This is your fault!" Jeremy blamed.

"Prove it!" Go M Nam challenged.

I slammed the door closed.

So immature.

I took a quick shower, gelled my hair up and slowly put on the black suit. I pinned the flower to the top pocket of the vest and checked myself out in the mirror to make sure I looked immaculate.

"Tae-Kyung! Are you ready?" Go Mi Nam called.

"Use your inside voice! Be gentler!" Jeremy advised.

I opened the door before they began fighting. "Let's go," I commanded.

The car ride was quiet and all the tension originated from Jeremy. He kept on fidgeting with his red bow tie. We arrived at a large white church with a bronze bell hanging high above it. The three of us stepped out of the vehicle to allow the valet to park it.

Mi Nam was resistant to hand over his keys to him. "Please. Please drive slowly and carefully," he urged and held the car key over the cupped hands of the eager valet.

The teenage valet nodded his head in excitement because he was about to take a rare and limited sports car for a drive.

"PLEASE don't scratch, damage, pulverize, smash, destr-"

"Just give him the keys!" Jeremy ordered.

"Hold on. I am not done yet," Go Mi Nam said. He turned back his attention to the boy. "Don't even think about taking it on a joy ride. I remember exactly how much gas is in the gas tank down the nearest thousandth of a decimal."

"Fine. I am not going to deal with this." Jeremy began stomping to the entrance of the church. I followed him while observing the scenery that surrounded the building.

It was remote but not too hard to find. The sun beamed down on me, making me walk faster to the safety of indoors. Inside was a blur of activities. Men were hanging up posters, Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu's wedding pictures, on the church's high walls; others were setting up a food and drink tables. Of course, Jeremy headed towards the snack table stacked with sweets and asked workers if they needed any help as an excuse.

"Tae-Kyung!" someone called from behind me. It was Manager Ma looking strictly uncomfortable in his stiff suit. Beads of sweat glistened his large forehead. He took a handkerchief and wiped it. "You're finally here," he said puffing, "Can you go pick Mi Nyu and Coordinator Wang up? I forgot they don't have a car and Coordinator Wang is about to have a fit..."

"Me? Why me? Why can't they take a taxi?" I harshly asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll pick her up. I need to check the condition of my car anyways," Mi Nam said and patted my shoulder once.

"Mi Nam, thank-you. I will repay you if you come back alive from Coordinator Wang's wrath," he bowed three times. "You have to go now! Here's the address," he handed a piece of folded white paper, "Aish! It's almost 8! Come back in an hour! Go! Go! Go!"

"What time does the wedding start?" I asked after Mi Nam ran out.

"At 10. We don't have much time left..." his words trailed as his eyes followed a worker hanging a wedding photo on the wall, "YAH! You call that straight? Excuse me, Tae-Kyung. That's not even close to being straight! What are you? Two left hands?" He marched away while flinging his hands up in the air.

I wondered around the church. Candles decorated the sides of the benches and tastefully arranged on the altar. Large pictures of Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu hung high on the sides of the wall. Bright, beautiful flowers were grouped together at the ends of every wooden bench. White silk ribbons flowed and intertwined with one another to form an intricate design on the backs of the benches.

I saw Sang-Hee in a moderate blue and slim dress holding a clipboard and analyzing the information on it. She glanced up and met my eyes. She smiled a little and walked towards me. "Tae-Kyung Oppa! You look great!"

"Thanks," I said, "You don't look too bad yourself," I added.

She grinned wider. "Is there anything for me to do?" I asked, looking around at the people engaged and diligent in their work.

"Uh," she flipped through the pages, "Nope, all the jobs are done or about to be complete."

"Where's Shin-Woo?" I bluntly asked.

"I don't know. He's probably on the roof patio, setting up the banquet table or something."

"Roof patio?" I repeated.

"You go up those stairs," she pointed to the far right corner.

I leaned a little to see the entrance. "Oh, I see."

"Oppa should go up there. It has a nice overview of the front of the church. Oppa, can you tell me what time it is now? It seems as though the delivery for the flower petals are late!"

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and pressed a button, causing the screen to light up. Pictures of Mi Nyu and me began fading and reappearing in a cycle. The slideshow consisted of pictures that we took together before she left for Africa. "Tae-Kyung Oppa, is there something wrong? Why is it taking so long for you to tell me the time?" Sang-Hee's voice brought me back to reality after a few smooth transitions of the still memories.

I cleared my throat. "It's 9:10," I stated.

"Curses! They are late!" she exclaimed. "Oppa, it's almost time for the guests to start arriving. It's going to be very busy down here. Perhaps you should go up to the roof top if you want to avoid them."

I wordlessly left her and made my way to the stairs she pointed out earlier. It was bright outside. Empty white tables covered the center of the space but Shin-Woo was no where in sight. I leaned on the railings and the view that Sang-Hee described was true. I could see fancy cars arriving and dropping off their formally dressed passengers. I recognized some people as they are friends that Shin-Woo and I share. Some were celebrities that we worked with in the past.

After a few minutes I grew bored of people watching and focused to the surrounding nature. The sun was high in the sky and there were small patches of white clouds. Soon the people became a crowd of an indistinguishable mass, lining up to be seated in the church.

I looked at my phone again, careful to look solely at the time in the tip right corner and not at the screen saver.

9:40 am. I should probably go down now.

"Tae-Kyung, you're not going to attend the ceremony?"

I swung around and saw Shin-Woo before me in a black tuxedo with a red rose pinned to his suit. He smiled at me and leaned on the railings besides me.

"I am here, aren't I?" I said in an empty, bottomless tone.

"The wedding is about to start. Mi Nyu is downstairs waiting," he announced.

"Why make her wait then?" I asked cynically, "Why are you not at the altar?" I asked more seriously.

Shin-Woo's Point of View

I took a deep breath and leaned my back on the cold iron. I exhaled, pointing my head towards the clear blue sky before lowering it to connect eyes with Tae-Kyung. "I am not fit to be there."

"Don't tell me you're backing out. Are you scared of commitment? It's normal for everyone," he snickered.

My eyes hardened. "I am serious. I am not the right man to be there."

"What do you mean?" He glanced at me with incredulous eyes.

I looked up to the sky once again only to shut my eyes to shield them from the blinding sun.

"You're like the sun. The sun to her, you know that?" I paused and gazed at him. He was dumbfounded. I laughed at his shocked expression. "I am just a tiny, miniscule pebble on the road compared to you. People don't notice worthless stones on the floor do they? No matter how much this pebble polishes himself, hoping for her to take notice and to treat him as a diamond, she'll just past by him while blissfully basking in the sun's rays. How on Earth will a pebble ever outshine the sun? Tell me. How?" I smiled lightly. Tears gathered in my eyes and blurred my vision.

"W-what are you talking about?" he stuttered.

"Tae-Kyung, true love doesn't always have a happy ending because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying 'I love you'," I said. I unpinned the red rose from my chest pocket and turned towards Tae-Kyung. I took his white rose and exchanged it for mine.

"I saw it in your eyes that night. How hard it was for you to let her go. Tae-Kyung, you can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you cannot close your heart to things you don't want to feel. I don't know the exact reason for you to let go just like that but I can guess, can't I?"

I reached in my pant pocket and took out the ring he entrusted to me. "This," I put it in his palm, "you can give this to her yourself and stop asking other people to do your bidding. If you hurt her, embrace the guilt. Don't pass it on to other people."

"Shin-Woo.." he grasped the ring tight in his hands.

He's still in a daze. I was going to save this for later...but I need to wake him up.

"Yah, Tae-Kyung," I said. I clasped my hands on his shoulder and punched him in the stomach. He staggered and recomposed himself.

"W-what the hell?" he spluttered.

"That was for all the pain you caused Mi Nyu. This," my fist connected to the region right under his ribs, "is for the pain you've caused me."

He gasped for air while still holding the ring. "Now go! It's starting in five minutes!" I shouted.

"Shin-Woo, thank-you!"

"GO!" I yelled again.

Tae-Kyung nodded once and dashed out and left me standing pitifully alone. I grinned, letting go of Mi Nyu once and for all in this manner felt good. I rubbed by aching knuckles.

I hope I didn't bruise him...We're doing a swimsuit theme photo shoot in two months.

Flashback:

Mi Nyu's body fell limp after explaining why she chose to marry me and confessing her love to Tae-Kyung.

"Mi Nyu..," I softly said but she remained still and didn't respond.

She must have fallen asleep.

I carried her to her room and caught a figure moving clumsily through the hall way.

Tae-Kyung?

I stopped and observed the figure. My guess was right. It was Tae-Kyung.

Then he must have heard our conversation? But why didn't he confront Mi Nyu?

I tucked Mi Nyu in her bed and left her room.

Perhaps he didn't hear it.. But why was he fumbling around in the dark? It seemed out of Tae-Kyung careful character. Maybe he heard some and misunderstood it..

I gasped quietly at the realization.

He must have taken Mi Nyu's confession was for me!

My eyes flickered to his room door. I felt greedy. I wanted her confession to be mine.

If only you knew how important you are to her. I have to fix this.

I knocked on her office door. "Come in," Mother said. I walked in and bowed.

"Sorry for disturbing you so late at night."

"It's okay. Is everyone asleep?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Then what is the problem, Shin-Woo?"

"I am not in love with her," I somberly said. "I mean..I am..or I think I am. But she doesn't look at me that way."

Ms. Kang furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Then why did she agree to marry you?"

"Because it's for Tae-Kyung's sake. He's the one that is in her heart."

"I see. So that means she's scared that I will no longer support A.N. Jell if she did not pretend to be your lover?"

I smiled gently. "You're still keen, Mother."

She laughed. "Mi Nyu is so naive."

"It's not entirely her fault. Manager Ma and Coordinator Wang believed you would pull out too."

"And you didn't defend your mother?"

I smiled. "I kind of wanted to see how it would play out but I never believed it would elevate to this. Which is why I want to cancel everything now."

She laughed again. "Shin-Woo, let me tell you something," she leaned closer to me, "I knew all along that you and her were never a couple."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I just wanted to see how far you would go and the engagement request? It was a test. A test that I truly believed you would fail, thus proving me right about your relationship. But to my surprise she agreed."

"You knew? How?" I inquired.

"Mother's instincts. Hmm..how are we going to solve this..."

"Can we just end it?" I asked.

She frowned at me. "Just like that? Just tell everyone the truth? That wouldn't be much fun."

"Mother, I don't want Tae-Kyung to hate me," I said.

"What? Tae-Kyung really believes she loves you? Interesting..."

"What are you planning now?" I sighed.

"How about we arrange Tae-Kyung's wedding on the pretense of yours?"

I couldn't argue with her. Once she has a plan in the making there was no way to stop her. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just continue treating Mi Nyu as your girlfriend," she replied.

End of flashback...

Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

Mi Nyu. Mi Nyu. Mi Nyu. Go Mi Nyu.

My thoughts were filled with her. I jumped down the last four steps and ran to the altar. I was out of breath when I stood before the back of the girl in white. "Go Mi Nyu," I put my hands on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. "I love you."

There was a loud gasp of the audience behind us but I didn't care. "Bro, I love you too," said the person I held in my arms.

I immediately retracted my hands. "WHAT? GO MI NAM?"

He pushed the veil off his face and grinned at me. "Gotcha!"

The wedding posters on the wall started falling and revealed another picture underneath.

These are all pictures of me and Mi Nyu from the wedding shoot...

One poster specifically caught my eye. I was on the far left side of Mi Ni looking at her while she posed for photo.

It was taken when I was off the stage... I was staring at her while she took pictures with Shin-Woo...

The doors opened and light flushed in. The real Go Mi Nyu had her arms linked with Manager Ma. I felt Mi Nam's presence move to the sidelines besides Jeremy. They high-fived each other and softly chuckled hysterically. I was unable to stop them because I was paralyzed and captured by Mi Nyu's angel-like figure. The organ began playing and they started walking followed by two little children that I recognized were from the orphanage Mi Nyu volunteered at. They held small baskets filled with pink flower petals and were tossing them in the air.

Half way through, Manager Ma wiped the tears that formed and tried to control his sobs. Manager Ma came up to me and placed Mi Nyu's hand in mine.

"Don't you ever let go of this hand again," he bawled.

"I won't," I replied. I faced her and carefully brushed her tears away. "Don't cry or Coordinator Wang will scold you for ruining the make-up," I whispered.

"H-Hyung-nim," she smiled through her tears.

"I am still that star you're looking at right?" I asked.

She happily nodded. I grinned and bent down on my knees. "Mi Nyu...if I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. Will you marry me?"

"Say no!" Mi Nam called out. "It'll be hell if he becomes my brother-" Jeremy shoved the bouquet of flowers Mi Nam was holding in his mouth.

"Shut up! You're ruining the drama-like moment!" Jeremy chided. Jeremy clasped his hands together and stood on his tippy-toes.

"Yes!" cried Mi Nyu.

I slipped the ring onto her finger and stood up. Everyone stood up from their seat and applauded. Jeremy was practically screaming his head off while Mi Nam glumly clapped. The priest loudly cleared his throat. "Shall we start this holy ceremony now?"

The clapping ceased and everybody took their seat. Mi Nyu kept looking around the room.

"Yah..stop. It's about to start," I whispered softly.

"But Hyung-nim. I don't see Shin-Woo. We can't start without him."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Who exactly are you marrying me or Shin-Woo?"

Shin-Woo stepped besides Manager Ma and Mi Nyu noticed. She turned her back to me. "Shin-Woo Hyung! You're here."

My jaw almost fell. "You can marry him. I am leaving." I announced.

I began to walk down the aisle, aiming for the door. "Hyung-Nim!" Mi Nyu shouted.

"WHOA! BUDDY! Don't be stupid!" Mi Nam shouted even louder. I smirked in amusement as I continued towards the door. "Fine! Go! I don't want you as a bother-in-law!"

"If you're serious, Tae-Kyung. Then don't mind if I do," Shin-Woo said calmly.

I stopped in my tracks. "Hyung-nim! Wait! I love you!"

I turned around and strolled forward. I grinned.

Exactly the words I wanted to hear.

"Are we done now with a melodramatic stuff now?" someone in the crowd asked.

"I hope so," the priest said, "I am going to start now."

The priest went through the speech, " Therefore if any man can show any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together-"

"Father, can we skip that part?" I interrupted, knowing exactly who will object.

"Sure," the priest agreed. I swiftly stole a glance at Mi Nam. His face puckered up and mouthed 'party pooper' at me.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss-"

I kissed her then and raised objections from Mi Nam. "Dude! He didn't even finish yet! Let him say the whole sentence before you do that!"

I stopped and glared at my brother-in-law. I gestured the priest to finish. "You may now kiss the bride." I smiled and kissed her again. I felt her smile too. Cameras flashed and cheers were heard.

The party was then taken to the roof where appetizers and drinks were offered and allowed celebrities to mingle.

Mi Nyu and I were the last ones to make it up to the patio above. "You knew about this, didn't you," I glared, referring to Shin-Woo's plan.

"No," she vehemently denied. "He didn't tell me anything. Shin-Woo Hyung told me that he wasn't going to marry me because it would be a one-sided love marriage. He ordered me to wait outside the door with Manager Ma so that he could sort things out with his mother and cancel the wedding. But then the doors opened. And then this," she held our hands up, "happened."

"Tch. You sound like you're already regretting marriage." I remarked.

She released my hand and waved both of hers in front of me. "Ah, no! I am happy. Truly happy!"

We stepped on the final step and our guests surrounded us with personal praise for both of us. Manager Ma stepped in front of us with Coordinator Wang by his side. "People! People! Leave them alone. Grab some food, some water, and talk amongst yourselves! The happily wedded couple will come and talk to you!"

There was a small grumble of anger but they all dispersed. "Tae-Kyung! You rascal!" President Anh swung his arms around my neck.

"President!" Mi Nyu and I both shouted.

"You. You, I gave you a month off to do whatever you want and you chose you get married? Yah, Tae-Kyung," he lowered his voice, "isn't this too rushed?"

I shook my head. "No, it's the right time."

He slapped my back. "Jackpot!" he whispered and glanced at Mi with a sly smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't think you'll get an easy work life just because you got married. We have to work harder to keep your popularity up when you come back. I am going to make you work like a dog!" he declared. "You see that girl?" He pointed at a woman in a pink dress across from where we were standing." I think she's trying to tell me something sweet. See you in another month!"

"Wait! Does that mean I get another month off?" I yelled after him.

He didn't turn around and waved his hand. I looked at Mi Nyu. "I think I do. I mean we do," I smiled.

"Hwang Tae-Kyung," a woman's voice called from behind me.

My eyes narrowed. "It's you," I said.

She ignored me and took hold of Mi Nyu's left hand. "So you did give it to her," a smile slowly spread on her face. She turned to me. "Thank-you."

"Ah, Mo Hwa Ran-Sshi, what do you mean?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Call me...Mother," Mo Hwa Ran suggested.

"Mother..does this ring carry meaning to you?" she asked.

"That ring belongs to your Lee Su-Jin, your mother," I said gently.

"But how?" she asked.

"Mi Nyu, I've done wrong in the past and I know it. I am trying to make it up and I hope it's not too late," Mo Hwa Ran answered solemnly.

Mi Nyu looked angry and I tensed in response. "Mi Nyu, calm down," I whispered.

"That's not right!" she shouted.

People turned around to stare at us.

"Mi Nyu.." I softly said.

"Hyung-nim! I can't believe you let her do this!" she shouted at me.

"It's okay," I tried to calm her down but she pushed my arms away.

"No! It's not okay! Why? Why did you let her try to make amends to me when I have already forgiven her when the only person she really needs to apologize is you?"

Mo Hwa Ran was taken by shock. "You forgive me?"

"I can take it back," Mi Nyu said.

"Why would you do that?" Mo Hwa Ran asked.

"I'll take it back, if you don't reestablish a mother and son bond soon," replied Mi Nyu. "He needs you. Not as a person who only goes to him to ask challenging favors but a mother. A true mother that will encourage him when he needs it and even when he doesn't," Mi Nyu said with determined eyes.

There was a sudden change in Mo Hwa Ran's cynical eyes. All the mischief and somberness disappearance. Her eyes became softer and appreciative.

She turned to me, "Tae-Kyung, son, you married a wonderful girl." She squeezed my arm. She gazed at Mi Nyu. "I will. But when I am not there, promise me that you'll take care of him and keep him out of trouble. Be his support because he never had one but himself."

Mi Nyu nodded and Mo Hwa Ran hugged us both. "Ms. Mo!" Ms. Kang came over to us wearing a large grin. She had an elegant dress on and her make-up was done perfectly down to the smallest detail. "The wedding was a big success, don't you think?"

"Yes, I knew he would confess to her," Mo Hwa Ran answered.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I questioned. My eyes narrowed in suspect ion. "What do you mean you knew I was going to marry her?"

Ms. Kang laughed. "Tae-Kyung, you really didn't have a clue?"

"A clue about what?" I interrogated.

"Shin-Woo planned this wedding since the night he 'proposed' to Mi Nyu," she replied.

"Shin-Woo Hyung did?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Yes, then he invited me because he felt that a mother shouldn't miss her son's important day," Mo Hwa Ran explained.

"And thank-you so much for helping us make some arrangements!" Ms. Kang smiled.

"You were in on this too?" I questioned my mother.

"Of course she did! She insisted on buying flowers with little or no pollen and she organized them too," cheered Ms. Kang.

I was touched.

She really did that?

Mi Nyu nudged me. I glanced at her and she tilted her head, gesturing me to say something. "Thank-you...Mother."

Mo Hwa Ran smiled sincerely. Her body guard whispered something in her ear. "Tae-Kyung, something came up. I am going to have to leave early. I'll see you back in Korea. Bye Mi Nyu. Have a good day Ms. Kang."

I nodded and watched her leave.

"I'll see you out," Ms. Kang offered and left with her.

"Gemma."

Mi turned. "Mother Superior!"

Mother Superior had the two flower girls beside her. They ran up to us and hugged our legs and giggled. Mi Nyu touched both of their heads and thanked them for doing a wonderful job.

"Congratulations to you both," Mother Superior said. "I wish you the best."

I bowed. "Thank-you," I said politely.

She took my hand. "My Gemma had a rough life. She's always been bright and optimistic even when the world disapproves of her. I am glad to see that she can shine even brighter with you by her side."

"Mother Superior, I thought you already went back to Korea," Mi Nyu said.

"I did but I had to come back," she clarified.

"Why? Did something go awry?"

"The funding for the orphanage ran short and I came back to sort things out."

"If money is what the orphanage needs, I'll be glad to donate," I stepped in.

Mother Superior shook her head. "You've done enough."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You're mother already devoted half her income to us. It is enough to run this orphanage for 2 years."

"My mother did?" I was astounded.

She's really serious about changing her life. I've never seen her do any charity or caring for others besides herself.

"Yes, and for that I am truly grateful."

"Hyung-nim...thank-you!" Mi Nyu bowed her head in appreciation.

Mother Superior touched Mi Nyu's shoulder. "Congratulations and may you both live life with no regrets. I have a plane to catch. Sorry."

"Thank-you, Mother Superior for everything," she embraced her. "Thank-you."

Mother Superior hugged her back and pulled away to look at her face. "Visit me soon," she said with a warm gaze.

"Of course," Mi Nyu promised.

She said a final blessing for both of us. The flower girls held her hand and together they walked away.

"Are you thirsty? Hungry?" I asked Mi Nyu.

"A little," she replied.

"Wait here. I'll bring something back."

I went over to the punch table and poured us two cups. With the cups in my hands, I went to the food table. "Yah, Mi Nyu, didn't I say to stay over there?"

I turned her shoulders and nearly dropped both glasses. "Go Mi Nam! Why are you still wearing a dress?"

"I don't know...but wearing girl clothes kind of grew on me. If I don't wear an article of woman's clothing I feel..you know empty," he said. He picked up a peeled steamed shrimp and placed it in his mouth.

I raised my eyebrows.

This would cause a major scandal..

"Mi Nam!" Jeremy hung his arms around Mi Nam's neck.

"What the hell, Jeremy!" Mi Nam held his throat. " I almost choked!

Mi Nam broke into laughter. "I just told Tae-Kyung that I felt comfortable in this dress! And you know what's funny? I think he believed me!"

Jeremy howled and slapped his knee. If I let him, he would have fallen to the floor and continued guffawing like an idiot.

I silenced him with my glare once I got annoyed of it. "Go Mi Nam, I think you should go change before Tae-Kyung Hyung kills you," he whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But it's kind of fun. People would come up to me and give their blessings to me. A dude came up to me and said 'Wow! You actually married my cousin!' And I was like ' I know! I am going to regret it!'. Then he recognized me and laughed. 'Oh I see you're Go Mi Nam. We're cousin-in-laws now'."

Cousin?

"Wait, Go Mi Nam, which guy?" I asked.

"That one over there," he pointed to a familiar looking man in a black tuxedo standing by himself and people watching.

"Hyung-nim! What is taking you so long? I thought something happened," Mi Nyu appeared. She looked at her brother as if she was staring at a mirror. "Oppa... are you going to change?"

"Why does everyone keep telling me to go switch clothes? What if I enjoy wearing it?"

Coordinator Wang appeared by his side. "Everyone feels uncomfortable around you. Come on, I'll go get you a tuxedo," she examined his dress. "A manly tuxedo."

Jeremy ate his fist to avoid laughing.

"Hyung-nim," Mi Nyu called again.

"Hold on. Mi Nyu, come with me," I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me to the man.

He looked up.

"What are you doing here?" I grinned.

"Wow. You look...worse. I guess magazines really do photo-shop celebrities to make them look like angels!"

I playfully punched him."Go Mi Nyu, this is my cousin, Hwang Ji-Hyuk. He's my father's brother's son."

He grinned. "Have you thoroughly thought this out? I mean, it's not too late to call everything off."

"Tch. So what are you working on now?" I casually asked.

"Mhmm. Hyung-nim, you know I am an opportunist right? So when I got your invitation I thought 'Why not! There's going to be tons of actors and actresses there.' You see, Hyung-nim, I am working out the cast for the next drama that I am producing.. And of course to inform your wife what she's getting into."

"Yah, she already knows. If she didn't she would be running away right now," I said.

He glanced at her. "Really? It doesn't seem like it. Mrs. Hwang, you're going to have to deal with his snotty attitude and obsessive compulsive disorder for the rest of your life. Are you sure you want that?"

"I-I think I can handle that," Mi Nyu looked insecure.

Hwang Ji-Hyuk laughed. "Hyung-nim, she doesn't look so sure."

"Ji-Hyuk, don't call me Hyung-nim. It feels weird," I said.

He stopped laughing. "But that's what I always called you since childhood."

"I know. But Mi Nyu calls me that and I don't feel comfortable with anyone else addressing me as 'Hyung-nim'."

"Alright, fine. I'll just call you 'Hyung', okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"So Hyung, it looks like you're marrying into a weird family. Her brother..."

"I know. Don't remind me of Mi Nam right now," I shivered at the thought of Mi Nam in the wedding dress.

"Will the bride and groom please come up. It is time for the traditional dance," an announcer said.

Classical slow music began to play when we reached the stage. "Mi Nyu, I am going to tell you this, so listen well; if you ever, ever look at another person as a man, then you will suffer for the rest of your life," I grinned.

"Hyung-nim, you don't have to worry about that. But I am not sure about you. What about your other fans?" she smiled back.

"Sorry, Mi Nyu, you just have to share room in my heart with them. All 12 million of them," I joked.

She pouted in response. I held her face in my palms. "You have my entire heart. Can't you just share maybe .01% of the space?"

She laughed. The music began to smoothly transition to another song. "Mi Nyu, may I have this dance?" Shin-Woo offered his hand.

Mi Nyu looked at me, seeking my permission. I nodded.

I owe a lot to Shin-Woo.

Shin-Woo's Point of View

I had one hand around her waist and my other held hers. Tae-Kyung tried his very best to ignore the jealousy coursing through his veins. I smirked in amusement.

There's no need for you to be jealous.

"Shin-Woo Hyung," Mi Nyu looked up at me with her big brown eyes. "This was your plan since the beginning?"

I shook my head. "No. My original plan was to accept that you rejected my offer of marriage," I smiled lightly, "But you always do something unpredictable and caused me to do something this complex."

"Sorry," she sincerely apologized.

"Go Mi Nyu, are you happy?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Then there's no need for you to be sorry," I patted her soft hair.

"Yah! Shin-Woo," Coordinator Wang whispered to me. She was waltzing with Manager Ma in close proximity. "If you mess up her hair, consider that hand gone," she threatened.

I withdrew my hand and smiled.

Tae-Kyung probably sent them here to watch me.

Mi Nyu glanced in Tae-Kyung's direction as if reading my thoughts. "Mi Nyu, he loves you. Never doubt that," I said.

The song ended and a new song began. Tae-Kyung started to maneuver his way through the crowd. "All his actions were done for you, in your benefit he didn't care if he got the bitter end. If you stop believing that, then everything will fall apart and I will have to step in again to force him to prove his love," I joked at the last part.

I let Mi Nyu return to Tae-Kyung. "Shin-Woo Oppa, I am glad they got a happy ending," Sang-Hee said besides me.

"Me too."

Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I reluctantly allowed Mi Nam and Jeremy to have a dance with Mi Nyu before it was announced that it was time to cut the cake. It was a large white cake decorated with delicate laces and flowers. On top of the cake was an ostrich and besides it was a pig-rabbit trinket. Mi Nyu was delighted at the sight of it.

Mi Nam must have arranged this.

I remembered what seemed like months ago on the day we went to the drive-in zoo; the place he related me to a prideful ostrich.

I clasped my hands on Mi Nyu's and together, we cut the cake. Cameras flashed, cheers erupted, toasts were said, and glasses clinked.

After the party ended and people began to leave with grins on their faces, Shin-Woo gave me the keys to his car and the house. "Mi Nyu looks tired. Take her back," he said and left to help clean up.

"Hyung-nim," Mi Nyu said while I drove.

"We're almost there. Don't talk. Just sleep." I commanded warmly.

"I've stopped looking at that star in the sky," she mumbled.

"What?"

"You told me before to look at the star in front of me. I am right now," she gazed at me and smiled.

I cleared my throat. "Good job, Mrs. Mi Nyu. I am proud of you."

She looked out the window. "Go Mi Nyu. We're married now. Let me go over the rules that will make this marriage perfect and keep both of us happy. Rule number one: I don't like waking up before 11 a.m. . Rule number two: If you keep me up with your piggy snores, I will kick you out of the bed room without a second thought."

"Hyung-nim! That's too cruel. I don't snore!" she objected.

"Rule number 3: I don't like being interrupted," I stared at her meaningfully. She made a gesture of sewing shut. "Rule number 4: Don't expect too much mushy stuff coming from me."

"Mushy stuff? Like what?" she asked.

I parked the car on the side of the rode. I leaned in close to her face. "I don't need headlights to guide me through the darkness. I just need you," I said seriously. Her eyes widened. I laughed. "Stuff like that. I don't do them."

She stuck her tongue out. "I thought you meant it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Why would I put my feelings in words when I can just do this," I closed my eyes and kissed her. I pulled away a little. "You know what words I just need?" I breathed.

"What?" she asked, her face no less than three inches away from mine.

"I love you," I closed off the space between us and kissed her again.

THE END. (To be continued...)


Thank-You for going on this journey with me. This 8 month journey! Thanks for sticking with me for ~216 pages! lol :p

That's the end! for now. I hope that I didn't scare anyone too much in the beginning and I hope everything makes sense and that I tied everything up nicely! Xd I would appreciate it if you left a review for the final chapter AND a review for the entire story. What did you like/not like about it? What was your favorite scene/phrases? etc. :) I'll improve on the next story! So transfer your support from this story to my next!

Hwang Ji-Hyuk- Tae-Kyung's cousin will appear in the sequel. :D

Thank-You to my subscribers!! Huge thanks for reviewing!!

Review! LIKE It on FACEBOOK! :D!

Sequel:

Title: Life of an InExperienced Married Couple

Summary (May change): Tae-Kyung, Shin-Woo, and Go Mi Nam have been casted into a drama. Shin-Woo discovers the truth of his first love through the making of the drama. Life for the newly wedded couple will definitely not go smoothly. How will both Tae-Kyung and Mi Nyu solve their problems together or risk forming a crevice in their relationship? Will Tae-Kyung and his mother bond and heal their wounds?