Chapter 13

True Love (You're Beautiful FanFic)

 

LOL. I love reading your comments. So funny. =D

So..This chapter. I'd say it favors both Shin-Woo and Tae-Kyung (kind of). lol :p

ENJOY!


Chapter 13

Tae-Kyung's Point of View

She nodded. "Yes." and my heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest and stamped on violently by spiked combat boots.

She couldn't have said yes...am I just imagining this?

"Mother, I can explain.." Shin-Woo began. He stopped and did a double take on her sudden, unexpected response.

I pinched myself to assure myself that this was all a dream and that I will come back to reality. Nothing happened, nothing changed. My stomach dropped to the lowest possible area in my body, maybe even further. Slowly I defrosted from my frozen state and managed to choke. "Yes?"

Shin-Woo gaped at me, not expecting that type of her response too. But he eyes shined while mine grew duller and duller. Mi Nyu avoided eye contact with me. "You said yes?" I spat out.

I was muddled and my head was foggy. I couldn't think right.

I need to get out. I need air.

I sped out of the poisonous room and out to the cold air outside. "Tae-Kyung Oppa!" a voice called after me.

The voice kept calling me and calling me. It was beginning to get on my nerves. I wasn't in the mood to deal with such nuisance. I whipped around. "What?" I said in the coldest, meanest way ever.

Sang-Hee refused to be frightened. "Oppa! You can't just run away like this," she yelled as I started to walk away from her again.

"Watch me," I said, not caring if she heard it or not.

"You love her!" she shouted.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "So why are you running away?" she said quieter.

Why am I running away?

I started to walk again. I could hear Sang-Hee's heels clopping on the cement behind me. "Oppa..." she said softly when she caught up with me.

"Leave me alone," I angrily muttered.

"But.."

"I said leave me alone!" I barked and picked up my stride.

She began to follow me again but stayed a few steps behind. We ended up in a little park, not that far from the restaurant but far enough that I could breathe.

Why did you say yes? Do you not love me?

I looked up at the sky.

Of course I couldn't see a single thing.

I spotted a bench near a lamppost and sat down, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. I could feel the tears coming but I held them down with sheer will.

I can't cry. Not now. Not until I am sure of her feelings.

I felt Sang-Hee's presence next to me but she didn't speak for once. We sat in silence, waiting for me and my heart to calm down.


Shin-Woo's Point of View

I heard her voice but not her words. My heart rejected the words that it didn't want to hear. "Mother, I can explain," I started to say but then my brain rejoiced.

She said yes? To me? Shin-Woo?

"Yes?" Tae-Kyung asked as baffled as I was.

I gawked at him, trying to find the answer to why she agreed. "You said yes?" he repeated, harsher.

Mi Nyu looked silently at the ground. Tae-Kyung quickly got up and exited the room. Sang-Hee snapped up and followed him. "Oppa!"

Her eyes followed Tae-Kyung, only to see him leave. She wanted to call out to him but she couldn't. I held her down. Even if my proposal was real, this relationship was fake and it needs to look real. She regained her posture and glanced at Mother, who was smiling brilliantly at us. "This day is going to go on my list of 'Best days of my life'!"

She stood up and walked over to us. She bent down and hugged us both. "You two make such a lovely couple." She glanced at the ring. "Wow! It's beautiful! Isn't that right Mi Nyu?" she asked.

It saddened me that Mi Nyu didn't look at the ring once. "Ah, yeah, Mother," she said monotonously. How she said it, so dull and lifeless could have easily exposed our lies in plain view.

Thankfully my mother's eagle eyes and sharp instincts stepped down a couple notches. "Mi Nyu, it's okay for you to still be in shock but come out of it already! You're engaged! You should be happier than I am!"

Mi Nyu tried to sound happier but it still sounded hallow. "Ah, yeah, Mother."

My mother waved it off. "Shin-Woo, aren't you going to put the ring on for her?" my mother asked as if it would be the obvious thing to do.

I glanced at the ring that was cushioned in the box and then at Mi Nyu. I didn't want to force it upon her. She in some air and clamped her lips together. She held her hand up slowly and laid it on mine. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked with my eyes.

She seemed to have gotten the message and nodded in response. I slid the ring onto her soft finger. It gleamed even more brightly as it rested on her. Mother's smile grew wider. "This is so wonderful!" she exclaimed. I smiled.

This isn't real, Shin-Woo. Get a hold of yourself.

I couldn't help but smile. "Shin-Woo, let's go home and spread the news!" Mother shouted with joy. She was so happy at this moment that she was crying.

I shouldn't have done this.

Mother held Mi Nyu as we walked to the car. I opened the door for both of them before getting in myself. "What about Tae-Kyung and Sang-Hee, Shin-Woo?" Mother asked, finally taking notice of their absence.

Mi Nyu winced slightly upon hearing Tae-Kyung name. "I'll call them right now."

Tae-Kyung most likely will not pick up.

I pressed the speed dial for Sang-Hee's number. It rang two times before she answered. "Oppa?" she asked, concerned.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Tae-Kyung Oppa isn't alright right now. We'll come home later." Sang-Hee said slowly.

"Okay, don't come home too late," I said, softly.

I couldn't say anything more since Mother is here.

I hung up. "They said they'll be home later."

"Are they okay?" Mother asked, worried.

"Yes, they just wanted to spend some alone time together," I lied.

"So cute! It won't be long until they have their own wedding, huh?" she smiled.

I saw Mi Nyu's face drop.

I parked the car and Mother rushed inside the house, dragging Mi Nyu along. I sighed.

Mother sure is impatient.


Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

A shrill noise broke the silence. Sang-Hee fumbled clumsily for her phone. She looked at the I.D before picking up even though I knew who was calling. "Oppa?" she asked, confirming my assumption.

She glanced at me from the corner of her eyes. "Tae-Kyung Oppa isn't alright right now. We'll come home later," she said, glancing at me again.

I sneered.

Of course I am not alright. The girl I love was taken away from me in an instant. How could I possible be okay with this?

I stood up and started walking again. "Oppa!" Sang-Hee yelled.

I turned around. "Go home. I don't want you here," I glared at her.

She caught up, huffing. "No. I am not leaving without you."

"Yes you are," I said, determined.

"No I am not!" she shouted.

I walked away from the park and sprinted to stop the nearest taxi. "Wait!" she cried.

She was right behind me when a taxi pulled over. I cursed under my breath. I opened the door and got in but before I could slam the door shut she sat down beside me. I opened the other door and exited the car and ran off before she could react. "Tae-Kyung Oppa!" she screamed behind me.

I ran and I ran with no where to go in mind. I knew that I was only running to vent off my anger and sorrow.

Stupid girl.

I ran until I was tired and when I was tired, I ran until I was even more tired.

Why did it happen? Why?

I stopped in front of a convenient store. I was sweating and sticky but I didn't care anymore. I sat down on the curb and tilted my head up to the sky. A taxi stopped in front of me and Sang-Hee stepped out. She quickly paid the fare and the taxi drove off. "Oppa..."

I didn't have the energy to run anymore. "Leave me alone, Sang-Hee," I requested.

She went inside the store and came out with two ice cold water bottles. She handed me one. I thought about rejecting it but the throat felt like it was on fire. I took it and gulped it all down. I felt better. "Oppa, stop running away," she said, sitting down next to me.

I breathed through my mouth and avoided looking at her.

"Shin-Woo Oppa probably had a reason to do this. He didn't hurt you purposely because that's not how he is," Sang-Hee reasoned. "Let's go home and figure it out."

"No," I said, firmly.

"Oppa!" she complained.

I stood up. "Go away," I commanded her. It was beginning to get darker and I knew that pretty soon I wouldn't be able to see anything in the rural area. The summer house wasn't in the bright night life city. It is located at the edge of town. I pushed the unnecessary worries out of my head.

Who cares if I don't come home tonight? She wouldn't.

My heart furiously attacked the thought, denying the fact. I walked along the road slowly. Sang-Hee walked beside me, quietly now. We walked around and around for almost two hours before I felt better. I was still frowning when we stopped walking. I looked around and realized we were in a small children park. No one was there beside us since it was late at night. I sat down at the foot of the slide. Sang-Hee stood in front of me. "Oppa, you're tired. Let's go home."

"No," I replied weaker than before. I wanted to go home but agreeing now makes it feel like I lost.

She caught on to the weakness in my voice. "Oppa, Mi Nyu is probably worried sick about you. You shouldn't do this to her."

"Don't talk to me about what I shouldn't do to her. She did something that she shouldn't have done to me," I said bitterly.

"Shin-Woo must have his own reasons to ask and she must have her own reasons to agree," Sang-Hee cried. "Now stop this stupid behavior of yours and let's go home and unravel the truth!"

"If I do, will you stop nagging me?" I yelled.

"Fine! Let's go then!" she shouted back.

She dragged me out of the park and waved a taxi down. "A taxi?" I asked, my pride hurt.

"Don't complain," she scolded.

I reluctantly got into the cab.

Can this day get any worse?

Sang-Hee told the driver the address to the house. I leaned my head back and pretended to sleep. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Thankfully the driver wasn't the type who enjoyed small talk with his customers. The drive was silent except for Sang-Hee's phone going off every thirty seconds, indicating she has received a text message.

"Sir, can you speed it up? We really have to get home fast," she said urgently.

"Can't young couples wait nowadays?" he mumbled.

The cab stopped and I rushed out. "Oppa! Wait!" Sang-Hee cried.

I spun around. "What is it now? You said you'd stop nagging me."

She smiled sheepishly. "I am kind of broke right now. Can you pay for the fare?"

I took out my wallet and tossed it at her. Without a second glance I walked into the house, aiming for my room without making contact with anyone. My goal was discontinued as Go Mi Nam greeted me.

"Tae-Kyung, come into the kitchen. Mother," he with uncertainly, "wants to celebrate the...engagement."

"No. I am tired," I said, trying to lower my aggravation.

No one considers how I feel.

He didn't try to stop me. I closed the door behind me. I changed into my new, and clean clothes after taking a brief shower. I sat down in front of my desk with a white towel wrapped around my neck and waited for my hair to dry.


Go Mi Nam's Point of View

Uhhhhh...I am sooo full.

Looking at the all the half-eaten food that spread in front of me made me feel like throwing up. "Jeremy," I moaned. "taste..this pie. It's amazing."

Thanks to Jeremy, all we ate were sweets and more sweets.

Jeremy planted his face in the cake that laid in front of him. "No, Go Mi Nam. You taste this cake...it's even more amazing," he groaned.

"Eat up! I've baked more!" the overly excited chef walked in behind us. In his hands were two platter and on those two platters were a plate of hot, right out the oven cookies and ice cold milk.

I...can't take this anymore. Everything is so sweet. So sweet I am going to puke rainbows and sugar for a week.

Jeremy lifted his head up. "I see you love the cake! I'll bake you another one, young master," the chef chuckled.

Jeremy tried to smile with cream and cake crusts all over his face. "No thank-you. I have enough here."

The chef's smile disappeared. Anger and pain replaced it. He held his hand over his heart as if he was stopping the flow of blood after being stabbed multiple times. "You don't like...my cooking?" he asked, hurt.

Jeremy raised his hands up. "No! No! No! That's not what I meant. It's just that I am not hungry anymore. You made so much food. You're cooking is fantastic," he smiled nervously.

"You don't have to lie to me! I know I am failed chef!" he cried, dropping the platters on the table. Clank. He ran out of the dinning room with his hands covering his face.

"You idiot, Jeremy. Look what you did. You hurt the poor man's feelings," I said, slowly.

I feel like my body is stuffed with sweets from head to toe.

The doorbell rang and I stood up to open the door but I immediately fell back into the chair.

Stupid legs. Don't quit on me now!

I stood up for minute so that my legs could withstand the new twenty pounds I put on today. But as soon as I lift my legs up to take the first step, I fell down again. I cursed. "Jeremy, get the door. My legs are being stupid."

He stood up slowly and fell down too. He groaned. "I can't.." he breathed.

I heard the door open. "Jeremy? Mi Nam?" Shin-Woo called.

"We're in the dining room!" I shouted.

Shin-Woo walked in. "What's wrong with you?" he asked, as he saw me and Jeremy sprawled on the tile floor.

"We're fat," I answered.

"Where's Chef Apollo?" Ms. Kang asked when she walked in. "Oh my. Why are you lying on the ground like that?"

"Madam! Welcome back! I really enjoyed baking for these young masters!" the chef came in sporting a huge grin.

"Chef Apollo, thank-you for coming all the way here for me," Ms. Kang smiled back.

"No problem! I'll always be in debt to you," he bowed. "I'll be leaving now."

"Yes, thank-you so much again!" she said.

He nodded and left the house after glaring at me and Jeremy evilly. "Thank God he's gone. I felt like he was fattening us so he can consume us later, like that one fairy tale. What was is? Snow white?" I said, trying to stand up again.

"That's Hansel and Grettle, dummy," Jeremy said, standing upright. "Mi Nyu, you're back," he grinned.

I glanced at Mi Nyu. She didn't look alright. "Are you okay, Mi Nyu?" I asked.

"She's more than okay! She's elated!" Ms. Kang cried.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy asked.

I looked at her and my eye caught something gleaming.

A ring. A big, shiny ring on her finger. Stupid Tae-Kyung. Why'd he make her wear it. Wouldn't it be obvious Shin-Woo didn't buy it for her and then we'll all be caught and be forced to live on the streets?

Ms. Kang took Mi Nyu's hand and showed us the shiny ring that rested on her finger. "She got engaged today! To Shin-Woo!"

"E-engaged? To Shin-Woo Hyung?" Jeremy stuttered.

WHAT?

"She's marrying Shin-Woo?" I repeated.

"Yes! Isn't this terrific! Such a wonderful day!" Ms. Kang grinned.

She's going to get married to Shin-Woo? What happened to Tae-Kyung?

Even though I thought that Shin-Woo is better than Tae-Kyung, it didn't seem right.

Who does she really love? Shin-Woo or Tae-Kyung?

I knew it was a stupid question. She must love Shin-Woo if she's considering marrying him. But why does she look so sad and lost? Jeremy gaped at me. "Could this be true?" his eyes asked me.

I searched for Tae-Kyung with my eyes but he wasn't here. "Where's Tae-Kyung?" I asked.

"He's with Sang-Hee on a private date," chirped Ms. Kang.

I doubt it. He's probably pissed off somewhere now. Shin-Woo's proposal must have been a huge blow to his heart assuming he loves her. Would Sang-Hee be fine? His temper is pretty scary.

"Has Manager Ma and Coordinator Wang come home yet?" Ms. Kang asked.

"They're on their way back now," I replied. Jeremy was still frozen beside me.

The bell rang. "That must be them," I muttered. I made my way to the door and opened it. Coordinator Wang walked in followed by Manager Ma.

"Come on!" Coordinator Wang screeched. Manager Ma had his hands full of boxes and bags. The pile stacked up in front of his face.

"That looks kind of heavy," I said.

"It..is..Mi Nam...help..me," he requested.

Helping him means holding heavy things and holding heavy things means walking to the coordinator's room and walking means moving and moving means stomach cramps which equals pain.

"What Jeremy? You called me?" I put my hands to ears. "Okay you brat. I am coming!"

I skipped away before Manager Ma could dump the clothes and what not on me. "Manager Ma? Coordinator Wang?" Ms. Kang asked, walking into the living room with Jeremy behind her.

"Oh, hello Ms. Kang. We went shopping today, sorry we're late returning." Coordinator Wang said with a grin.

She turned and faced Manager Ma. "You, drop them here and go bring in the rest," she ordered.

There's more?

"Nevermind that now, I have some wonderful news," Ms. Kang paused.

"What is it?" asked Coordinator Wang.

"Our Mi Nyu is going to be married!"

The boxes and bags dropped onto the floor simultaneously. "M-married? To who?" Manager Ma stammered.

"Shin-Woo of course! Who else?" Ms. Kang shouted, delighted.

Coordinator Wang slowly glanced at Manager Ma with her eyes wide open. "Married to S-Shin-Woo," she repeated.

They both turned to stare at Mi Nyu. She avoided their eyes.

Something isn't right. I sense it.

"We will be throwing a celebration party tonight. Hurry and put your bags away," Ms. Kang urged.

"Mother, a party isn't necessary. We just ate," Shin-Woo objected.

"We're not going to eat. Just a little drinking to celebrate the most spectacular day," she smiled.

I started to pick the bags off the floor. "I'll take these. Can you clean up the table? I can't go in there without barfing," I asked Manager Ma.

"I'll help too!" Jeremy offered.

"Shin-Woo, you help too," I ordered.

I need to talk to him.

He nodded and took some of the heavy looking bags. We went into Coordinator Wang's bedroom and dropped the stuff on the floor. "Shin-Woo, let me get this straight. You proposed to my sister in front of Tae-Kyung?"

He nodded. "How did he take it?" I asked.

"I am not sure. He rushed out of the room," he said without emotion.

"Is Sang-Hee okay?" I asked with worried eyes.

"I believe so. Tae-Kyung wouldn't hurt her," he replied.

"Shin-Woo Hyung..why did you do it when you know how much Tae-Kyung loves her?" Jeremy asked, with a broken heart.

"I...I..didn't know she would say..yes," he said slowly.

"What's your plan now?" I asked.

Before he could reply, Ms. Kang popped in. "Boys, what are you doing? You can discuss the bachelor party later. Shin-Woo, you fiancee is waiting for you! You're not going to keep her waiting are you?"

"No, Mother," he said. He left the room.

"Why did she agree?" I muttered.

"Does she love him?" Jeremy asked under his breathe.

Were we wrong the whole time about who she cared about more?

"Let's go," I slapped Jeremy on the back.

All the sugar and sweets were removed and the table was cleared off. Bottles and bottles of beer and wine cluttered the enormous dining table now. "Ms. Kang, are you planning to reduce our conscience mind to oblivion tonight?"

She laughed whole wholeheartedly. "If you want. Mi Nam, call me Mother from now on," she grinned.

"Uh, sure, Mother," I said awkwardly. I sat down across from Shin-Woo and Mi Nyu with Jeremy sitting next to me. Manager Ma and Coordinator Wang sat together next to Jeremy.

Mother began pouring Mi Nyu's cup. "Shouldn't we wait until Tae-Kyung and Sang-Hee come home?" Shin-Woo asked hesitantly.

"No, they won't be back anytime soon. Oh how I envy young couples these days," she sighed. "Shin-Woo, guess what?"

"What is it?" he asked.

"I've been planning your wedding since I found out you had a girlfriend!" she announced.

Shin-Woo's eyes widened. "You've been planning a wedding for me for six months?"

"Almost seven months! Yes! Isn't this great? You and Mi Nyu can get married in two weeks after we order the food and invite guests! I've already picked out your tuxedo and Mi Nyu's wedding dress! Oh! And I already ordered beautiful tuxedos for the rest of the boys and Manager Ma. Coordinator Wang, I bought you a dress as well," she beamed.

Everyone at the table exchanged glances. "In two weeks?" I repeated.

"Yes!" she joyfully shouted.

Mi Nyu was shocked and terrified but she kept her emotions in check.

"Isn't this wonderful, Mi Nyu? You will officially be my daughter-in-law! Not that I don't already consider you my daughter all ready," she asked.

Mi Nyu nodded and held her glass of beer to her lips and drank it slowly. I drank my alcohol cautiously as I watched Mi Nyu drink cup after cup. Mother kept on refilling it the second she drowned it down. Shin-Woo suggested multiple times for her to stop refilling it but Mother simply waved her hand. "It's a happy day for her. Don't ruin it,"

I got my phone out and texted Sang-Hee underneath the table.

-Where are you?

-I am on my way home right now. Why?

-You better hurry. My sister is getting pretty drunk.

-Why? Why don't you stop her from drinking?

-Your mom wanted to throw a celebration for the engagement and she's making Mi Nyu drink. Shin-Woo tried to stop her but she's not listening to him.

-Okay. Okay. I'll be home in five minutes.

Mi Nyu's eyes starting sagging. She hick-upped and fell back on her chair, smiling up at the ceiling.

Oh this is bad. This is real bad. Where are you Sang-Hee?

I heard the door open. I rushed off my chair and was confronted by Tae-Kyung's glare.

He's still pissed. Gotta be careful with my words.

"Tae-Kyung, come into the kitchen. Mother," I flinched, "wants to celebrate the...engagement."

Of course I'd mess up immediately.

"No. I am tired," he said rigidly.

I didn't try to argue with him, especially when he's in this state of mind. It's not the right time to end up in a wheelchair. Sang-Hee ran through the door. "Quickly!" I yelled. I grabbed her hand and ran to the dining room.

Ms. Kang looked up and spotted our hands intertwined. I released her hand and scratched my hand with the other. "Sang-Hee is back, Mother," I announced.

Mi Nyu was about to empty her 40th cup of beer when Sang-Hee intervened. "Mi Nyu!" she scolded, "You're drinking all of the good stuff! Go drink water." She eyed me and tipped her head to the refrigerator.

I grabbed a bottle and opened it for Mi Nyu. Her movements were slow and more uncoordinated than usual.

"I think she has enough for today," I said, bravely. Mi Nyu giggled uncontrollably and muttered incomprehensible words.

Ms. Kang sighed and agreed. "Shin-Woo help her to her room."

"I'll help too. She's not that light," I laughed. I grabbed one of her shoulder and Shin-Woo lifted her other.

Coordinator Wang yawned and wished everyone a good night before dragging Manager Ma with her.

"You still need to unpack. Do it before you sleep," she commanded.

"But I am tired!" Manager Ma complained.

She smacked him in the head. "No. You're not. Do it."

"Jeremy can you help me clean up?" Ms. Kang asked.

"Yes," he replied, gathering up the bottles.

Mi Nyu's feet were rendered useless due to the alcohol. I gave up on trying to make her walk. "I can handle her, Mi Nam. You can go to bed," he said quietly.

But before I could object, he picked her up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her upstairs and into her room where he tucked her in.

They're going to get married. Am I suppose to feel happy?

I washed up and went to sleep.


Shin-Woo's Point of View

I woke up at the sound of a door creaking as it opened. It wasn't mine. I peeked out of my room and saw Mi Nyu walking to the roof. It was almost two in morning. An hour after I tucked her in. I followed her silently to see why she was going to the rooftop. The night was still, no breeze blew by. It was not only quiet but dark as well. I lost Mi Nyu in the darkness. I heard quiet sobbing and tears dropping silently on the ground. I the lights. Even though it was dim I saw Mi Nyu's shadow, hugging her. I approached her. "Mi Nyu..."

She looked up at me with tears flowing relentlessly from her eyes. She was hunched over, hugging her knees. "Hyung-nim," she cried. "How can you see?"

I was confused.

Does she not recognized me?

I sat down next to her. "It's okay Mi Nyu. It's okay," I comforted her.

"Hyung-nim, I am so sorry," she apologized.

She must be drunk still.

I patted her hair softly. "I am the one who should apologize for doing this to you."

"I am so sorry Hyung-nim, I did not mean to hurt you like this," she sobbed.

Maybe she can tell me the reason she agreed to marry me.

My heart felt like stone. I was certain that I didn't want to her it but I have to.

"Why did you do it, Mi Nyu?" I whispered.

"I am so sorry," she repeated over and over.

I patted her back. "It's okay. Tell me why you said yes."

"I am sorry. Please do not be angry," she whimpered.

"I am not angry," I said.

"You're lying. I know you're angry. I do not deserve to be forgiven. If you forgive me this fast, I cannot bear it. Hyung-nim, please do your worst to me, that is all I deserve right now," she begged.

My heart cracked into two.

Being engaged to me hurts her this much? She doesn't love me. She never will. There will never be a spot in her heart for me even if it's miniscule.

"Don't cry, Mi Nyu. Please, I beg you. For when you cry, my mind goes blank. I don't know what to do," I wiped the tears off her face.

"Hyung-nim, why are you not angry with me?" she asked with more tears.

"Should I be angry?" I teased as I wiped the fresh tears.

She stared at me with her drunk eyes. "I am sorry."

I laughed a little. "It's fine. I forgive you." I gently pushed her head on my shoulder and wrapped my arms around her.

"Tell me why. Why you said yes," I said.

"I did it for you, Hyung-nim. I know how much the band means to you. I do not want it to fall apart because of me. Please forgive me," she whispered softly.

"Silly girl," I murmured.

It was all I could say. My heart was ripped into pieces, stepped on, and thrown away mercilessly. Her words salted my seed of hope. I watched it become wrinkled and shrivel up in its pitiful state.

"I love you," she said louder before she slipped into unconsciousness.


Hwang Tae-Kyung's Point of View

I cursed silently as tripped a little from walking up the stairs in the dim lighted house.

I should buy a mini fridge for my room. Walking blindly in an unfamiliar house is dangerous.

I spotted a petite figure walking, or should I say, stumbling, to the door that opens to the rooftop.

What is she doing now?

My eyes flickered to another movement close behind her. I squinted and made out the figure. It was Shin-Woo. I nonchalantly went back to my room.

Should I have followed them?

I started pacing around my room again before making the decision to take a peek. I stepped out into the dark and potentially hazardous hallway. I kept my wall to act like a guide. I opened the door slowly so that it wouldn't make a sound. The lights were dim, but it was enough for me to see. Shin-Woo held Mi Nyu in his arms. My face immediately pulls into a frown.

I strained my ears to catch some of their words but they spoke so softly I couldn't hear a thing. Shin-Woo arms tightened around her. He hid his face in Mi Nyu's hair and for awhile they were quiet.

"I love you," I heard Mi Nyu tell him.

I felt the blood rush out of my face.

She confirmed the question I wanted to ask her.

I walked back to my room in a daze, not caring if I tripped and fell. I managed to find my bed in the darkness and sat down. I was scratched and bruised, even worse, my heart disappeared from my chest.

That's the first time I heard her say those words...and they weren't meant for me...


Okay. I hope you liked this chapter. If you didn't, make a funny comment! ^_^

Now. For the bad news..sorry if you're already upset =\

School is about to start for me and I am crazy busy before and after school starts so this may be the last update in awhile. I'll try to squeeze in a chapter before school starts but I can't guarantee that. I am so sorry! :(!

Remember. I heart you guys :) although it may not be enough to ensure my survival...lol