Just a Kiss Scene

Temptation or Love

The next few days became very repetitive for Donghae. Read your good morning text, spend most of the day shooting scenes, hang out with the members, go to the gym, and then send you a goodnight text before going to bed. It didn’t seem like much but it took a lot out of the performer. It was especially hard when he had other events planned on shooting days. His manager tried his best to clear Donghae’s schedule but sometimes the events were mandatory. Because of this, on some days Donghae would show up to the set late, and on rare occasions, he would miss the entire day. The Director didn’t like that and would scold him whenever Donghae showed up for rehearsals.

It soon became very tough for him and coming to set seemed more like punishment rather than work. But he kept a smile on his face because he knew that any little thing would get his hyungs mad. He just did as he was told and waited for his break. And when that time came, he would give the workers a quick bow before dashing off to be by himself. He sighed as he went through some old photos on his phone. Deleting a few as he went along, he came across his favourite picture of you and him. He stopped and took a moment to stare at the photo. Memories of that day flashed through his mind as he kept looking at your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ya, jagi! Time to wake up.”

Your eyes were half open as you saw your childish boyfriend sitting in front of you. You ignored his calls and shut your eyes again. Not letting you fall back asleep, he started to shake the bed before landing right beside you to whisper in your ear.

He tucked some of your hair away before he leaned close to your ear. “Jagi, if you don’t wake up then oppa’s gonna have to lift you out.”

Still not wanting to move, you started to wave your arm around till your hand reached his face. You started to poke his nose which caused him to laugh.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to find your off button.”

He laughed as he rubbed your shoulder. “Jagi, you really have to wake up now. It’s already noon.”

“I don’t care. I wanna sleep.” You turned around so that your back was now facing him. “I’m not getting out of bed.”

Some of your hair fell from your shoulder revealing your neck. Donghae couldn’t help but stare at you as an idea popped into his head. He gently brought himself to lean against you as he planted small kisses along your neck. He made it all the way to the shell of your ear when you let out a little moan.

“Donghae…”

“Mhmmm” He started to mumble against your ear which made you shiver.

“Stop.”

“I don’t wanna stop.” He brought out his kid voice as he continued to plant small kisses on you. That was until you flipped around so that you were now hovering over him with your legs straddling him, making it impossible for him to move.

A smirk grew on his face. “I like this new position.” He slowly pulled his arms up to his head to link his fingers with yours. “Are you awake now?”

“Nope.” And with that you fell on top of him and used his chest as your new pillow.

“Aigoo.” And with one last attempt, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the both of you. And in an instant, your eyes shot open. Donghae knew how much you hated him taking pictures of you while you were sleeping. He also knew that it was the only way to get you out of bed, even if that came with the consequence of you chasing him around the apartment until he deleted the picture. And in the end he gave up, secretly making a copy before deleting the original photo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Donghae.”

He felt a hand on his shoulder as he heard a soft voice calling his name. He turned around to see Seung Ah smiling sweetly at him.

“The director wants us.” And without saying a word she grabbed his arm lightly and pulled him towards the set.

Seung Ah and Donghae stood very still as the director instructed them on what they were supposed to do. “Okay, this scene is all about the chemistry I was talking about earlier. I need to see tears and passion, and more importantly, I need to see something believable.”

 

They both nodded and got into character. The scene was running smoothly until they reached one particular part. Seung Ah was completely lost into her character, with tears running down her cheeks and heavy breathing to top it all off. Donghae’s character was supposed to calm her down and ends up giving her a kiss that was supposed to show how much he cared for her. And this is where the problem started.

Their lines were perfect but as soon as Donghae brought his face close to his beautiful co-star, he ended up freezing completely. They redid the scene multiple times before the director stopped the entire thing.

“Donghae! What’s wrong? You’re just supposed to kiss her!”

“Mianhae…It’s my first kiss scene and I’m just nervous.”

“Nervous? You perform in front of millions every year on a huge stage and you’re nervous about a little kiss?”

Seung Ah noticed the director getting mad and stepped in before he could yell anymore. “Director! I think we should take a 5 minute break…I’ll talk to Donghae and by the time we get back we’ll be more than ready to shoot the scene.”

The director looked at her and then back to Donghae. “5 minutes.”

Seung Ah grabbed Donghae and led him to a nearby storage closet. Donghae was completely confused and just stood still as Seung Ah looked for a light switch.

“Okay Donghae, what’s wrong? You cannot tell me that you’ve never kissed a girl.”

“I have it’s just that…”

“I’m not your girlfriend?”

“What?”

“I know you’ve got one…So kiss me.”

“Excuse me?” He was completely shocked. How could she be asking him to kiss her if she knew he had a girlfriend.

“Just picture me as that girl on your phone and kiss me.” And before Donghae could even respond, Seung Ah pressed her lips to his. He stood still for a few seconds but as she deepened the kiss he got lost in the moment. He then kissed her back and pushed her against the door, moving his head side to side to find a better angle.

After a minute, Donghae came back to his senses and immediately pulled away, leaving Seung Ah panting for air. She smiled at him as her face became a new shade of red. Unlike Donghae, who was feeling completely embarrassed and guilty.

“Mianhae.”

“It’s okay…I liked it.”

Donghae had no idea how to respond, he didn’t want to give her any signs when he had his beloved at the back of his mind. “Look, Seung Ah…I think you’re beautiful but…”

“Donghae, I have a boyfriend…I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just saying that you’re a good kisser.” She flashed him one of her signature winks before leading them both out of the closet. “I think you’re ready for that scene.”

And after that, the scene went perfectly. The Director was surprised at how realistic they made it seem and he even complemented Donghae at the end. Donghae was so happy that he ran up to Seung Ah and gave her a hug.

“Thank you so much! I couldn’t of done the scene if you didn’t help me. You’re really a great person.”

She smiled at his cuteness. “Anytime…walk me to my car? I don’t like going alone.”

Donghae agreed to walk her to the parking lot and the entire time they were making jokes and getting to know each other more. Being a gentleman, Donghae opened the door for her, but before she got in, she handed him a sheet of paper.

“What’s this?”

“My number, thought maybe after all of this is done we could hang out some time.” And without him even saying anything, she got in the car and drove off.