I just love you

Temptation or Love

It was only a month ago that Donghae had received a letter saying that he got the leading role in an upcoming drama. You were happy for your boyfriend because you knew how much he wanted this. Yes being a part of Super Junior was everything to him, but Donghae has always had a love for acting ever since he got his first part for a drama. And ever since then he had been hoping for a call for another experience. And after waiting patiently, he finally got a call saying that he had got the leading role in a new drama that was expected to be very big. Both of you spent the rest of the day reading the script they had sent him. As you were reading you couldn’t help but notice how much passion was put into the kiss scene. You knew it would just be acting but it was Donghae’s first kiss scene and the thought of him kissing another girl on screen make you a little jealous. Especially since your weren’t allowed to considering the fact that he was an idol and that would ruin his image. Nonetheless, you continued to put on a smile for your fishy.

You were about to make a special dinner for the both of you when you had received a phone call from your mother in America. It was about your grandmother being sick. She had asked you to come visit for a while since they weren’t sure how bad her condition was. You looked at your boyfriend for a minute and debated whether or not to say yes. You knew you had to go but a part of you felt like you had to stay home with Donghae. But being the family girl you are, you sighed and assured your mother that you would be there before the end of the week. After you put the phone down, you dragged yourself to sit next to Donghae.

“Jagi, what’s wrong?” He looked at you with concerned eyes.

“Nothing. It’s just that my grandmother is kinda sick.”

“Is she okay?”

“Ne. My family wants me to fly up there as soon as possible.”

“To America?”

You nodded.

“For how long?”

“I’m not sure. Until she feels better, I guess.”

He sighed. “Araso. You should start packing. I’ll see if there’s an available flight for tomorrow.”

“Omo. So soon?”

“You know how important family is to the both of us. You need to be there for them…Now upstairs. Start packing”

You pouted. “Fine”

And the next day you had taken the first flight out to Atlanta which was not far from your hometown. Donghae had to stay home as orders from his manager since he didn’t want to attract attention in case he was spotted at the airport. So you two said your goodbye’s from the your apartment and then you were out the door.

Only a week later, Donghae was called to start shooting scenes. The first couple of scenes were mainly focused on him so only a few of the cast members had to show up. The rest would start after a day or two.

Donghae considered them lucky. He kept on getting scolded by his director because of little things like messing up lines and showing up late whenever he was called. He was actually quite thankful that his manager was not as tough and started to thank him whenever he got the chance. And when he called s to complain they would just laugh at him because they could hear him being yelled at for always talking on the phone.

This was definitely not what Donghae had signed up for and all of this just made him miss you more. He started to pout as he stared at you picture on his phone, wanting nothing more than a comforting hug from you. And the only thing running through his mind was the last few minutes before you had walked out of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were struggling to pull your stuff down the stairs and after feeling like your back was going to break, you looked up to see your boyfriend laughing to himself at the top of the staircase.

“Ya! Lee Donghae! Help me with this stuff!”

“Aww. But Jagi, it’s so cute watching you try to do it by yourself.”

“Donghae!!” You started to whine in a cute way and dropped the stuff on the staircase. He laughed at your aegyo and slowly made his way over

“Okay, okay. Oppa will do it for you.” He wore a cocky smile as he got ready to lift up the suitcase. But that smile quickly faded when he realized that it was heavier than it looked.

Now it was your turn to giggle. “What’s the matter Oppa? I thought you could handle it.”

“Aigoo! What do you have in here? I thought you were only going for a month.” He struggled to make it down the stairs without dropping anything.

“Well I told you that I wasn’t sure how long so I packed for two months just in case.”

He turned to face you with a shocked expression. “You’re planning to stay there for two months?”

“Donghae, I told you that I wasn’t sure. I just wanna be on the safe said.”

“Come back to me soon okay.” He then wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a light kiss to your forehead. You tightened the hug and buried your face into his neck. He noticed you getting nervous when your grip was starting to get tighter. He gently pulled away to face your now teary eyes.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” He carefully wiped your tears away with his thumb.

“Oppa. I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, your grandmother will be fine.”

“It’s not that. Just promise me that you won’t fall in love with any pretty actress while I’m away.”

He started to lightly chuckle and you punched his arm in response. “Stop laughing!”

“My Jagi is so cute.”

“Oppa!”

“Look, there’s no one more beautiful to me than my jagi. And I can’t even give my heart to anyone because I’ve already given it to you.” He gave you a genuine smile and lightly kissed your lips. "I just love you." Soon all of your worries went away and he led you to the taxi waiting outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the Coordi noonas noticed him just sitting around and decided to get him up before he would be scolded by the Director. “Ya! Donghae, the director is looking for you….Donghae?....Donghae!”

He was finally snapped out of his daydream. “Uh..Noona! What?”

“Aish…I said the Director is looking for you.”

“Oh! Kamsamnida.”

“Oh, and Donghae. Make sure to put your phone away when you’re here. You wouldn’t want any of the PD’s to have another talk with you.”

“Ne. Kamsamnida.” He bowed before he walked away from his Noona.

He looked around the set before he found the director sitting on his chair surrounded by his fellow castmates. The man looked like he was busy so Donghae just stood in the back and waited for his name to be called. And soon enough, he heard the familiar voice calling out for his name.

“Donghae, I’d like you to meet Yoon Seung Ah. She’ll be playing your love interest in the drama.”

Donghae shifted his gaze to the woman standing next to the director and he instantly felt as though his jaw was about to drop. Even without any make up on, the girl had a delicate beauty that was hard to explain. Her face was cute but at the same time beautiful. And her body structure was petite. She wore baggy clothing, but Donghae could still clearly see her S-Line, which was very well defined.  Even though she put on a cute outer look, there was something about her that made her seem a little y.

“Annyong Donghae.” He felt his throat go dry as soon as he heard her melodic voice. He felt as though he was in a trance as he hesitantly greeted her back and shook her hand. He continued smile at her as the director kept talking.

“Now I need to see a lot of chemistry between your two characters. So do whatever it takes to get acquainted with each other and make every scene look believable. I need to see something that looks a lot like love. Got it?”

They both nodded and with that, the director dismissed them both.

Donghae didn't know why, but he felt nervous around her. "Umm...i'm really looking forward to working with you."

"Jinja?" After hearing that she grew a smirk on her face. "Nado." She winked and walked away, leaving Donghae standing in the middle of a hallway by himself.