Another adviser?

My Love Adviser

After the awkward moment both of you had. You started to tell Seunghyun about the legend you had heard in the ice cream shop.

"Wait, IU?"

"Yes, she's a K-pop singer, really popular nowadays."

"And you think she's a love adviser?"

"Well yeah."

"Do you have a picture of her?"

"Mmm no, but we could go to the CD shop. I wanted to go and check if B.A.P CD is out anyways."

"Oh sounds good let's go!"

Both of you started walking, while eating the ice creams. You even invented a game, everytime that a girl looked at Seunghyun with flirty eyes, he could take a bite of my ice cream and vice versa. The ice creams disappeared in no time.

You entered the CD shop with Seunghyun behind, there was no one in the shop not even an employee, you went straight to IU stant and took the first CD that caught your eye.

"Here, she's IU"

Seunghyun eyes opened wide big, he took the CD in his hands and smiled.

"Of course I know her."

"She's a love adviser right?"

"Yep, she's my partner. She was the second winner in the competition where I won, but her name was Lee Ji Eun."

"WOW, I knew it."

At the sound of the word competition, your body flinched. You were deadly curious to know about it but Seunghyun wasn't ready, you swore to wait for him to be ready about this issue.

You were spacing out but stop when you heard Seunghyun laughing, he place the CD back in the stant and took your arm in a playful way.

"Let's go!~"

You laughed at his silly and childish tone of voice. Just when both of you were about to leave a voice screamed making you stop.

"Seunghyun is that you?"

A pink haired man run right next to Seunghyun.

"Dear lord, it is you!"

The pink haired man hugged Seunghyun and he just stood there motionless. When the man let go of Seunghyun, he noticed you.

"Oh, hi. I'm Jiyong or GD call me as you wish."

"Hi, I'm..." You were interrupted.

"Seunghyun girlfriend!"

"Damn, why didn't you call or text me you where back! The boys thought you had died in that horrible plane crash! We were so worried"

GD eyes were about to cry, he hugged again Seunghyun but this time letting his tears roll down his cheeks. Seunghyun was in shock you could tell from the way his face looked. A drop of sweat run down his forehead and he tried to give back the hug of the  unknown pinked hair man, Seunghyun hand were trembling and at the end he let his hands fall without being able to give back the hug.

"Amm, Seunghyun are you okay?"

Seunghyun was still in shock, you had to interfere.

"GD can I talk to you."

"Sure, but..."

Seunghyun went to sit to a sofa, he didn't say a word.

"I'm not sure what happened to Seunghyun, but when I met him, he didn't remember anything about his past just his name."

GD bright smile fell, and instead a worry look appeared on his handsome face.

"Oh my God, so he doesn't remember me?"

He said as tears threatened to fall down again.

"No, I don't think so."

GD started to cry, tears staining his shirt. You touch his arm in comfort and he seemed to calm down.

"So he was in the plane crash?"

"I'm not understanding."

"Seunghyun left for a business trip but he never come back, the store almost close."

"You mean this shop?"

"Yes, he owns this franchise."

"WOW, Seunghyun was a music lover?"

"Yeah, but one day he got a letter from an American Company, who wanted to make business with him. Of course it was a great opportunity. He took the first plane to New York and we never heard of him again."

"We?"

"Our dongsaengs. We were a very close group of friends. We're like brothers. The moment he didn't call we knew something bad had happened. That was almost 6 years ago."

"The plane crash."

"Exactly, but they didn't found his body, so we always hoped he was alive, and praise the lord HE IS, but he doesn't remember us."

You think a lot about how to answer, you knew Seunghyun will never remember but you thought that saying that to the fragile man in front of you may thorn him apart.

"Seunghyun may not be able to remember but you can always create new memories. So don't cry, cheer up for Seunghyun"

"Hahahaha I hope so. Seunghyun found a really nice woman."

You blushed and looked away, today must have been your lucky day. Meeting so many good looking man.

"I'll take my leave but give me your number and I'll make sure Seunghyun calls, we could even make a reunion, you could call the other guys and I'll bring Seunghyun."

You went to look for Seunghyun and you found him sitting in the exact same position. He seemed more calm and when he notice you he gave you a soft smile. 

"Seunghyun lets go."

He stood up and walked towards the entrance, but then he stopped.

"What is your name?"

He was talking to GD.

"You use to call me GD and I called you TOP."

"Those are cool nicknames."  He said with a sad smile.

"I know, let me introduce myself. I'm Jiyong."

"Seunghyun."

Both of them shook hands, Seunghyun then looked at me.

"Lets go."

You nodded, once we were outside you looked back and took a glance at the name of the store, something you hadn't checked.

"BIGBANG" You whispered.

"What?" 

"Nothing" 

Seunghyun seemed fine but you felt something deep inside that was telling you he wasn't. The only thing that you could think of was holding his hand.

You took his hand waiting to hear him complain or something but he just hold it more tight. The warm of your hands melting toguther and for a moment you hoped to remain just like that.. forever.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating, I'm such a lazy bum.

I got a review and I got half points, I know is nothing to be proud of but what the heck, I'm happy 

Click here if you want to check it 

Thanks to sakura hae

 

 

Comment don't be shy kekeek

See you later on the next update!