Intruder or Guest? Part 1

My Love Adviser

Love adviser? Sent by the heavens?

You couldn't help but laugh, this guy was HIGH as ! 

"Oh dude, you should quit weed. It's messing your mind."

You giggle and stared at the man. 

He was pretty handsome for a drug user. He was wearing a grey suit coat and underneath black long-sleeved shirt that fitted him perfectly. His black skinny jeans made his legs look even more long. He looked really handsome.

You must have spaced out because the next thing you heard was the man clearing his throat. 

Damn what a nice voice. Husky, croaky, delicious, but the best adjective to describe it was Y. Or maybe smoky?

You'll stick with y.

"You don't seem to believe me, well I didn't expected you to."

And back to the drug talk.

"Look sir, I'm not in the mood. If you could just leave me alone, I'd really appreciate it."

"I've waited enough. The love plan must be put in action RIGHT NOW"

"Yes, sir. Well I'll leave you to start your plan, and I will go home."

You turn around and started walking, but not without giving a last glance to the handsome man.

"What a waste.."You whispered to yourself.

You took one step and you heard another behind you. You took another step, you prayed so it was just your imagination but there it was, the sound of a step.

You turned around and the stranger was looking directly at you. His stare showed impatience, he looked like if he was waiting something.

"Aren't we going home? It has been a rough night."

"Sir, please stop following me. If you continue harassing me I'll call the police."

"Honey, if you could just listened to me, everything would be easier."

You realized that you needed to play along with this guy, if you wanted to go home ALONE.

"Fine I'm all ears."

"Very well."

He took one deep breath and changed to a more serious person.

"You need to keep your mind open, if not it will be hard for you to believe me."

"I'm wide open."

"Okay, I'll begin introducing myself. I'm Seunghyun, and as I already told you, I'm your love adviser."

You were laughing deep inside but you put your best poker face and said "Don't forget that you're sent by the heavens."

"Yes, that too. I'm here to help you with your love issues. The man that fled when you touch him is indeed your other half."

Your eyes were wide open. 

"Not a lot of humans are able to find them, but you patiently waited for the right one. So the heaven prize this persons with us "The love advisers".

Oh dear god, what is going on?

"You're pretty lucky, for a human to found his or her perfect match is amazing."

Your whole body was trembling, you couldn't believe it. 

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE!

It must have been to much pressure for you, because in few seconds, you were lying in the cold, hard floor, unconscious.