Intruder or Guest Part 2

My Love Adviser

The first thing that entered your sight was the morning sun streaming through the window. Your head kept pounding, you felt like if a ing truck had run over you, or the worst hangover of all times.

You rubbed your forehead looking to appease your horrible headache. You slowly sit down at the edge of the bed and very carefully stood up.

"Finally you're awake."

You flinched at the sound of his voice. 

So it's real? Everything that happen yesterday is REAL?

You took a deep breath and turned very slowly because the pounding in your head, intensified if you moved to quickly or too sudden. There he was the iest man you'd ever seen. This man made your hole body tremble, he fixed his eyes in you and a shiver spread through all your body, but you weren't sure if what you were feeling was good or bad.

"You claim to be my love adviser, but if I admit that it'll be the same as to admit I've gone mad."

"I understand that."

"How could you? You're supposed to be an imaginary creature! Creatures like you only exist in imagination!"

You saw how his body tensed. He took a step backwards and he recline on the closest wall.

"Humans are fascinating creatures, I used to be one too."

You swallowed, your headache was long gone. Right now what hurt you the most was your heart. He looked so sad and lonely, you wanted to run to his side and hug him.

"You were a human? But I thought angels were born as you know... angels?"

"Indeed they are, but I'm not an angel. I used to be a human until one day I died, I refused to leave to the other world. The angels take  people like me, which are a lot, and give us an option, to enter a competition where there will only be 2 winners. If you result to be the winner you have the chance to live again, if you lose you must accept your destiny."

"That sounds very...inhuman."

"It's even more inhumane the fee they charge."

"And that is?"

"Memories. All of them."

He giggle a litlle, trying to relax the mood, his laugh was somehow reassuring.

"Its even worst if you experience it, but someone must do our job. Angels can't come to Earth."

"So you won. If this is your second chance to live, why are you wasting it with me?"

"I work for the angels. It's a never ending job, well it'll end once I die. The point is right now they commanded me to find your mate, it looks there was a problem so I must help you and fix it."

"A problem? The only problem I found was me. I'm a mess myself"

"Look angels have schedules, and today it was programmated for you to found your other half, you found him but usually love advisers are supposed to be there."

"SO YOU WERE LATE?"

"Don't blame me, I just follow instructions. I had instructions to meet you in the ally, but you were all messed up."

Everything was so confusing, but well you kinda believed him. 

"So what's next?"

"Hunt that motherer down."