Ice Cream

My Love Adviser

So a week has passed, Seunghyun and you were looking for information of your soul mate. The supposed love of your life. Right now you hated that motherer.

"I quit!"

You yelled for the thousand time, Seunghyun and you were in a park close to N Seoul tower, the place were you met your mysterious love. Both of you had asked and looked everywhere but it was like if he didn't exist. 

"Come on sweetie, it's just a matter of time for us to find him."

"One week! It's been seven days and we don't even know his name or how he looks like!"

"Well that's your fault!"

You gulped, it wasn't your fault the hit you got had erase your memories. You didn't remember his face, the only thing you remember of that night was your meeting with Seunghyun.

"You made me faint!"

"Aish! Are we really going to fight?"

You took a deep breathe and nod, it's true you must have faith.

"Fine, as a sign of peace. I'll buy you something sweet!"

Seunghyun looked at you and immediately nodded like a little kid. The last week you had found a lot of new things about Seunghyun. He forgot his memories but he has been discovering a lot of himself, he loves sweets, and he's very good at acting. The last one was one of the reasons he won in the competition for becoming a love adviser. Even more impressive he didn't believe he was y! He just consider himself an average boy. 

The night he told you that, you had to contain yourself not to yell to him how ATTRACTIVE he was. Really he is too damn y for his own good.

When you tried to ask him about the competition, he always avoided the theme, so you decided to stop asking. Eventually maybe he'll tell you.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

You walked until you found the ice cream shop. The shop was really cute and girly. A lot of highschool girls were sitting in the cute tables, thank god you hadn't come with Seunghyun, or every single girl would have stare at him or even worse flirt with him.

You shook your head. Was that jealousy? Nahh! 

"Miss?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the boy who was talking to you.

"Oh sorry, I would like 2 ice creams, one of vanilla and the other..."

Damn, you forgot to ask Seunghyun his favorite flavor!

"I could recommend you our new flavor, Angel's kiss. It's a hit between our clients."

"No, I think I'll go with Napolitano."

Of one thing you were sure, Seunghyun didn't wanted to hear anything about angels.

The cute boy went to make my ice creams and you sit in a table next to a bunch of high school girls.

You didn't mean to overhear but those girls were being really loud.

"You heard about the legend that IU is an amulet of love?"

"IU? You mean the singer?"

"Yeah! The same one. It's a thing a fan did, saying she was an angel or an amulet of love!"

You started to feel incredibly interested. Angel of Love? That sounded like a Love adviser.

"The legend says that it was because of her that a lot of the celebrity couples started dating!"

"No way!"

"Yeah! The first couple she "made" was Junghyung and Hara! The second one is Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na and the third is Rain and Kim Tae Hee!"

"Come on, how do you want me to believe that?"

"Well, for example there a lot of witnesses that say that IU was mysteriously always with Hara, and the BAM! She got into a relationship! The same happened with Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Tae Hee."

The talk was interrupted when the boy who took your order approach the girls and put a banana split on their table.

"Come on girls, don't be silly. Someone making couples? That's impossible."

"Aww Seungri oppa, maybe it's true!"

The boy just laughed and went back to ice cream refrigerator. Its like he said, someone making couples is impossible. You couldn't help but sigh, maybe you were meant to never find love.

"Why the long face, cutie?"

You looked at Seungri who was smiling at you so caring and sweet.

"Sorry for taking to long, here's your ice cream."

He handed you the 2 ice creams and you smiled back at him.

"Thanks Seungri."

He giggled and went back to work. 

So you stepped out of the shop and found Seunghyun laying on a bench, his eyes were beautifly close and the sun hit his face, making it shine like some kind of movie, he looked like he was sleeping very comfortable. You couldn't hold it, you had to do it. You carefully bent and right in his ears you screamed your lungs out.

"WAKE UP!"

Seunghyun almost fell of the bench and he looked terrified. 

"YAHH! You almost kill me!"

"Sorry! I just couldn't help it" You said between laughs.

"Aish, I'll let go off you but just because I want ice cream. What took you so long?"

You handed him his Napolitano ice cream, it was already melting and the napkin was getting dirty but you stopped the urge to it. You thought that maybe he could be a clean freak or something. You sat right next to him and started to your delicious ice cream.

"Oh I heard and interesting story."

"Really? Tell me about it."

"Sure, look.."

You stopped and look directly at his face, there was a small stain of ice cream in the corner of his beautiful lips. There were two options, or either you were becoming a clean freak or you were a ert because you had to clean it and the first thought that came to you was IT.

"Seunghyun, you eat like a child."

You took your napkin and cleaned the little stain, when you removed the ice cream stain, a black spot appeared.

"Holy crap!"

"What is it?" Seunghyun looked really scared. Boy you're going to kill him of a fright one day.

"I cleaned you but a black stain appeared!"

You pulled out a mini mirror you had on your purse and show him.

"OMG IS TRUE"

"ITS THE BUBONIC PLAGUE!"

"NOOO! LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL"

"Wait, a minute."

You looked at your napkin and saw a dark stain on it, maybe the napkin was dirty? Seunghyun took the napkin and unfolded it.

"Who is Seungri, and why does he want you to call him?"

"What?"

You took the napkin and smile at the handwriting of the lovely boy you had just met.

"He's a guy I met at the ice cream shop."

"Really? We're looking for your SOULMATE and you're flirting?"

"Hey Mister I wasn't flirting, he liked me. I'm a pretty desirable woman!"

Seunghyun tried to talk but you shushed him.

"Do you think I'm not capable of getting a date! Also if I could remember my soulmate, I would have totally ask him out!"

Again Seunghyun try to talk but you just couldn't shut up.

"Or is it that you think I'm not pretty? You hurt my feelings Seunghyun!"

This time Seunghyun was determined to talk, he harshly put his hand on your mouth, making you to jump at the sudden action but also to shut up.

"You're GORGEOUS, I was just saying that you're already destinated to someone..."

Your body relaxed and you could feel the blush going up to your cheeks, he looked so calmed but with just that sentence he got you all shy and quiet.

"Thanks."

You whispered.

"Your welcome."

 

 

Hehehe Seunghyun is such a cutiee 

Comment don't be shy ^^

I LOVE COMMENTS