A magical meeting

My Love Adviser

 

……………………………………………….............................................................................................................................................................................................

Walking down the street, you entered a Chinese restaurant that is close to your home. After sitting down in your usual spot, you asked for your favorite dish and ate it.

You then proceeded to just like every Saturday and following your routine, waited for something magical to happen but nothing, and like all the days you walked home depressed.

When you were a child, a most likely clairvoyant told you, that your life would be full of magic and love, but since that day to the present, you haven’t liked a single guy, and when the clairvoyant said “MAGIC”, you waited for your letter of Hogwarts but nothing, everything in your world was just so dull.

All the days you woke up and thought this day will be different, but you had fallen in routine and boredom.

Sad you walked to the N Seoul Tower, you went to the bridge where all the love padlocks are, and sigh, you would love to put a lock in there. To happily walk toguther with your boyfriend, linking arms, giggling at his stupid jokes.

"Ahhh when will this stupid organ beat for someone?" You said as you hit softly your heart.

Suddenly, your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden scream. You turned and saw a drunk man, screaming his lungs out, and pulling a lock like if he wanted to break it.

“SO I’M A BASTARD? HAHAH DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU WERE THE WHO CHEATED ON ME!”

You hide behind a tree and stared at him, this man was so charming, even though he was drunk and screaming obsanitys you just stayed there and stared at him. The man slipped, and you unconciously run to help him. When you reached his side, you noticed he had faint, softly you his hair, he moved a little when he felt your touch, and then you saw his face.

No words could describe this man, he was just... perfect. His almond shape eyes were beautifuly closed showing his long dark eyelashes and his delicate thin lips were curved in a soft smile. Not only was he extremely handsome, but had a well built body. 

Your thoughts faded away when the man woke up, and he incredibly fast stood up, well too fast for a drunk man.

“Who are you? Do I know you?”—the drunk man mumbled.

“I don’t think so, I would remember you”—you said while offering him a kind smile.

“Well then nice to meet you”

He extended his hand to you, and you took it, but with that simple touch, you felt an electric shock that spread to all your body, he must have felt it too since he quickly backed off and looked at you in awe.

“What just happened”—the still unknown man whispered.

You knew it, of course you knew it. You had waited all your life for this moment.

“Magic”—you whispered as you touch his hand, feeling the electricity again.

You lift your gaze and saw his eyes, he looked terrified, and it hurt… the man who makes you feel magical, fears you.

Without a doubt, you let go of his hand, and he quickly escapes, without looking behind.

Once he left, you stood there. Alone in the cold night of Seoul, feeling how your tears rolled down your face, unable to stop them, you watch the night, it was a beautiful night.

Too bad, your love didn’t found it that way, or maybe he did?