Just Let Me Think

Everyone Loves Jello

"It's not stupid."

Zelo looked from Himchan to Dae, as if asking for a confirmation from the other.

"He's right Zelo-ah." Dae murmured softly, giving him an earnest look.

Zelo could only stare at the two older boys with wide eyes.

Himchan gave Zelo a sympathetic look. "Zelo-ah?" he questioned softly.

            Almost as if he was being woken out of a trance, Zelo shook his head, blinking several times. "Oh..." he muttered, blushign red, his eyes looking everywhere but at his two hyungs.

 Daehyun sighed. "Zelo-ah...I-I don't know what to say to ease your worries but we both care about you...a lot."

Himchan nodded. "Neh and the last thing we want to see is you hurt.

 

            Zelo was struggling with words to say, not to mention trying to deal with the million and one emotions running through his mind. Finally he looked up into his two hyung's eyes. "You say you don't want to see me hurt but you bring a petty fight over feelings you don't even know are returned into the dorm and cause everyone to worry about you both." he muttered softly. "I'm sorry but I don't see how that's caring about me much less the people around you."

 

            Himchan blinked, at a loss for what to say. Zelo was right. They both had selfishly been arguing over somethign that wasn't even fully determined and they were dragging down innocent people to boot.

 

            Daehyun opened and closed his mouth a few times before sighing and scratching the back of his head. "Zelo-ah I-I mean..." he let out a frustrated sound, looking away from the younger boy.

 

            Zelo gave a soft sigh before standing up, feeling like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. "Look I know you both probably want an answer but I need..." he stopped, biting his lip as he looked off to the side. "I need some time to think. Work through things."

 

            Himchan gave Zelo a sympathetically understanding look. "Arrasseo...take your time." he said, trying a smile.

 

            Zelo simply nodded, fidgiting slightly as he reached for his pillow and blanket. "I think...I think I'm going to sleep somewhere else tonight." he said softly, eyes downcast.

 

            Daehyun stood up, an irritated yet desperate look on his face. "Zelo don't-don't act like this."

 

            "Give him some time Dae." Himchan said sternly.

 

Daehyun turned to give Himchan a glare. "So you're just going to give up and let him run away?!"

 

            "I'm not running away! Dammit! Stop fighting! This is so stupid!" Zelo yelled, his face oddly pale despite the angry look on his face. "This is a lot to take in and sort through." he muttered.

 

            "Not everyone makes rash decisions like you Dae." Himchan muttered, feeling his irritation rise.

 

            "You bast-" Dae began to roar, turning towards Himchan.

 

            "That's enough!" Guk roared, coming into the room unannounced and grabbing hold of Daehyun to stop his attack. "You've each said your piece now leave the boy to think. Both of you are not to interact with eachother or Zelo except when absolutely necessary is that clear?"

 

            Dae jerked out of Guk's grasp, giving the elder a glare before storming out of the room.

 

            Himchan simply gave the leader a nod of acknowledgement.

 

            Guk sighed, rubbing the back of his head before turning to Zelo with a gently expression. "Grab your stuff, you can room with me for a while."

 

            Nodding, Zelo grabbed the necessities and shuffled out without another look at Himchan.

 

            Guk sighed. "You two really need to cut it out. If you don't, you're both probably going to lose him for good."

 

           

 

            That night, Zelo lay on the futon on the floor, looking up at the ceiling of their leader's room, his mind going a million miles a minute. Lifting up his phone he checked the time. 2:00am. Sighing he put down his phone, throwing an arm across his face. He had less than three hours vefore they had to be up for promotions. Somehow he didn't think sleep was on his mind's agenda for today. Rolling over, he curled up on his side, closing his eyes tightly he tried to fall asleep, images of Himchan and Dae's faces flashing behind his eyes. How did you even know if you were in love with someone anyways?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*dodges various objects being pelted at me* I'm sorry~ TT^TT sad/angsty chapter I know~ but it had to be done for there to be adorableness later on~ Zelo got really serious there for a moment with a really good point *pats back proudly* lol Oh and IDFK what's going on with the formatting on this thing but I apologize for the weird spacing and stuff >~>;; Anyways as always thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and feel free to share but please credit me~ I've worked really hard on this and would like to recieve proper credit where credit is due~ ^.^;; Anyways~ until next time my lovelies ~Jello