A play

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

- So it's the tomb of that kid's Master?

- Yes, Useu - Myungsoo politely replied.

- But there is nothing to do with me. Why do you bring me here?

- Useu, because I need your help.

- Haha, I only know drinking, how can I help you? Find someone else, kid. Haizzz, it's too cold. If I have some wine now ...

- Of course it's here, Useu ...

- Haha, good boy. You're so smart. Hahaha - He took a sip of wine and then continued - you're so kind to me, boy. But your noona... tks... tks... she seemed to fear that alcohol could kill me. Paboo.

- Useu. So...

- So tell me what bother you?

- Not me. It's my noona.

- Your noona? What could bother that paboo kid? She has a large Mansion like this. Has so many people like you around. And a prince charming who can do everything for her. What difficult it is for? Well, don't tell me something like love stuffs huh! I can't help.

- Oh no, it's not. Do you know why her Master die?

- She's old and then died?

- Ani. Her master was very beautiful when she's young. In the past, she came to Eunya Village and then became the Great Beauty in their Festival. After that, she got married with Yoon Kang Woo, foster child of Madame Bae.

- Hmm, then?

- Then the Yoon family died in one night because of a fire. Fortunately, she escaped but her face was deformed. She tought noona everything so that she would find out the truth about the fire and took revenge for her.

- Haizzz, that poor little kid. Why did she let it be and live her own life? That old woman died. They all died. It's their fates. Why did she take that responsibility?

- Useu, how can you say that? Noona was raised by her Master. She respected her Master so much. How can she leave it behind and live happily?

- Alright, alright. I'm not deaf. Why did you say too loud? Hmm, what do you want me to do? Go to Eunya Village to investigate?

- Ani. Noona already has come there and found a mysterious piece of leather in the Yoon house.

- You told me that there's a fire, how come that house still exist? Not afraid of a fake?

- No, after the fire, Bae family had it rebuilt. Some porcelain items remained after the fire. Noona found that piece from a porcelain vase.

- Why is it mysterious?

- There's writing on it. It belonged to a man according to the . We could read each word but it just make meaningless sentences. Noona is very intelligent but she couldn't understand. She thought that it might be Yoon senior writings and it's written in a secret way.

- It is also possible.

- Noona always regarded it as her treasures. She studied it everyday but has not found the way. So I think may be you...

- Maybe I can read it, huh?

- Yeah right. But please do not ask her about that. She didn't want to bother anyone. So, when we have a chance, I will steal it a few hours.

- Alright. Come on, let's drink. Good wine anyway!

Useu staggered down from the tomb area, his hands clutching the wine jar, walked back to his room. Myungsoo looked around for a while and then left. His lips secretly curved into a smile.