Puprle Hankerchief

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Oppa, onnie, ppailli. What are you two doing in there?

Suzy was chirping outside the door that made Il Woo and So Eun startled, hurriedly let go each other hands. Her cheeks flushed shyly, that made Il Woo flutter. He hastily turned to look out the door, pretending to blame Suzy:

- You are so noisy, Suzy. It's harder for a girl like you to find a good husband.

- Il Woo, do not . Your sister is beautiful as flower. I'm afraid that you have to say goodbye soon.

- Hahaha, so fast huh? Well, I felt like I didn't want to have you married so soon.

- Oh my Lord, oppa, onnie. You two jinja... I will tell Grannie about this.

Suzy rushed out and her cheeks flushed as two peaches. Il Woo and So Eun laughed at each other and then chasing after Suzy.

Outside, the sky was bright. The path in the Village were crowded now. While walking on the road, the four was getting a lot of appreciation.

- Oh, what a beautiful couple.

Il Woo glanced at So Eun and smiled. His face was full of satisfaction.

- Onnie - Suzy whispered in So Eun ear - I have never seen oppa so cocky like that.

So Eun and Suzy were giggling that made Il Woo did not understand. Just then, they stopped in front of the Beauty Stage. A large crowd had gathered around, waiting patiently.

- There she comes!

- Our Great Beauty here!

Voices called out and everyone waved their hands toward So Eun. She politely bowed to respond then turned to Il Woo:

- Il Woo ah, what am I supposed to do?

- Please choose a meaningful word then write in art on a sheet of special paper. Me and Suzy will help you to distribute to everyone out there. They have been waiting for so long.

So Eun nodded and sat down at the table. In front of her, ink and brush were available. She was amazed at the huge piles of light purple papers:

- I have to write all these, Il Woo?

Bae Il Woo did not answer, he just smiled mischievously. She pursed her lip to show him that there's nothing difficult for her. She pulled the sleeve, gently take the first sheet of paper and began to write. Her writing was so soft and beautiful that made the crowd loudly applauded. A few hours have passed but the crowd before the Beauty Stage had not lessened. Sweat spotted on her forehead, but So Eun was still continually writing. Finally, when the paper was run out, the Sun had rose up in the middle of the sky.

- Ms. Kim, what about me?

The familiar voice of Lee Junho raised in front of them. So Eun immediately stood up and smiled. Seeing Junho again somehow made her feel so happy.

- Junho!

- Oppa!

- Mr. Lee!

He jumped up to the high floor of Beauty Stage, stopping in front of the three. In a blue tunic, he looked extremely handsome. He was still wearing the small red brocade bag on the belt, not suit his clothes at all. Maybe that bag was extremely important so that he always carried with him.

- Ms. Kim, I also want to have your art word. Now what to do?

- But oppa, paper has all gone, nothing left for you - Suzy laughed - You deserved it.

So Eun thought for a moment and then suddenly remembered something, she pulled out a purple silk handkerchief and then said:

- So I will write on this for you, huh?

Not only Junho and also Il Woo frozed. He stared at So Eun, but her attitude was very calm and natural. Two guys silently watched So Eun writing.

- Mr. Lee, here you are.

Junho took the handkerchief from So Eun, still was surprised that he could not uttered a word. But then he smiled:

- Thank you so much, Ms. Kim. Your handwriting is beautiful. I'm so sorry for being late and made you have to waste your handkerchief.

- It's not a big deal, Mr. Lee. We are all liberal anyway. Some small thing will not bother us, right?

Junho nodded and carefully put the handkerchief inside his bag. Then turned to Suzy, who stood pensively beside, he said:

- Suzy, why are you so quiet today? Working too hard did not make you forget to speak, huh?

- Oppa, don't tease me. I didn't do anything. Where have you been this morning? - Suzy pouted.

- Well, I went here and there to meet people. Very fun!

- They are not beautiful ladies, are they?

- Of course they are. Did you think that no girl interested in your oppa?

Il Woo interjected with teasing voice:

- Junho is the most handsome man in our Village. There's a long queue of girls waiting out there. Suzy, you have no chance to compete with them.

- Hyung, what did you say? - Junho frowned slightly, but then quickly turned to Suzy cheek, he grinned - Suzy, do not listen to Il Woo hyung. Oppa promised that I definetely find a handsome and mettle guy for you, no less than your Il Woo oppa. Don't worry, my dear.

So Eun smiled. The sad expression on Suzy face was too clear but Junho did not even bother. Il Woo turned to look at So Eun and asked:

- I think you are tired now. Let's go home to have lunch. Junho, do you want to come with us?

- No, I want to eat with father. This afternoon, I have to help him to deliver weapons. I don't have time.

- Alright. We go then. See you tonight huh?

When they all gone, Junho still stood at Beauty Stage. He quietly took out the handkerchief that So Eun gave him. Soft on the thin silk  was so beautiful.

 But what caught his attention was at the corner of the handkerchief. There's an embroidered yoongyo cluster and right below it was one word "Yoon".