The Last Sentence

Magical Eunya Village

 

Il Woo helped So Eun to stand up and the two walked toward the door. But suddenly they heard shrill whistles and then sound of whinny, the weapon collided and people shouted around the Yoon house.

Il Woo did not understand what happened. From behind, Junho was standing up from a pool of blood on the floor while the room suddenly filled with a lot of people. Il Woo stepped back in panic. Standing in front of him were his Grannie, Suzy and her mother, Lee Sang, Myungsoo, Kim Tae Young, an old man with white hair and beard, a pretty girl and a handsome guy who he didn't know. Besides, there were all the Masters of the most powerful Mansions.

- You ...

Myungsoo smiled:

- Did you think that we had been under your control? Hyung's plan was so perfect that ultimately deceived you - then he turned toward the Masters of Mansions, he lightly bowed with full of respect and continued - seniors, you heard clearly what he had said, right? We hope you may give out the right decisions.

One of the Masters slowly stepped forward and said:

- Of course we understood thoroughly the situation. It's good that finally Mister Lee can regain his real name. His plan is so perfect that made us really admire. Mister Lee, or now we must say Mister Bae, you deserve to be the new Master of Eunya Village. What you decide to do with this Bae Il Woo, we definitely agree.

Junho walked out and bowed to the elders:

- Seniors, it's my honor to have those compliments from you. But my Grannie is still the Great Mistress of Eunya Village. I think that she's the one who will decide what to do - he paused and turned to Madame Bae, he continued - Grannie, please have your words. But I hope you do me a favour. Please don't punish hyung too much.

- You still want to protect him? Still call him your hyung after all these things? - Myungsoo exclaimed impatiently.

Junho raised his hand to stop Myungsoo:

- He always is my hyung, no matter what. Grannie, even though hyung did a lot of bad things, I still ask your mercy on him.

Madame Bae patted on Junho's shoulder and smiled tenderly:

- Junho ah, you made me very proud. You're too kindhearted, my dear.

Il Woo suddenly laughed out loud.

- Il Woo, are you laughing? - Madame Bae stepped forward - you should show your repentance before his kindness. If I didn't punish you seriously, how could I face with our ancestors?

- Grannie - Suzy trembly spoke - please don't ...

- Suzy, no need to beg her for me. Junho ah, everything will be yours now. Are you satisfied?

- Hyung, if you sincerely repent ...

- Then what will you do? Leave Eunya Village and go with So Eun alone, right? But I tell you this, Junho ah. So Eun would never become conscious again, except for being with us. If you ...

- Look at So Eun now, bastard - the old man with white hair and beard laughed out loud.

Il Woo unconsciously looked back. Her face was so calm and not seemed to lose of consciousness at all. He mumbled:

- How can you ...?

- You think a trivial poison could make me have a headache? Ha ha ha, funny. Jade ah, it's worth to play a role to see this kind of his face, right?

Il Woo's face was so pale now. He tried his best to not cough out loud but finally failed then he bent down to hold it on.

- Il Woo ah - Madame Bae sighed - I decide to remove your kungfu. I didn't do it if you showed a little repentance. But it's too late now. And from now on, you will never be allowed to come near the Village. You and your parents.

- Grannie! - Suzy cried - he's sick now, Grannie. Please...

- Don't worry, agassi - Hyorin's Granpa said - Jade asked me to extract drugs for his disease. He will be fine.

Il Woo was down on the floor in pain. Now he's weak like a normal person who had no kungfu. So Eun turned away, could not look at Il Woo anymore. Suddenly the  image of Il Woo when she met him the first time came out in her mind. His smile. His elegant appearance. His tender careness for her. She felt hurt, so deep.

People could not predict anything.

Perhaps the fate had decided.

o0o

So Eun stood quietly by the window. It seemed that there had been so many bad things happened since she came here. Was it possible that this Village could be peaceful forever if she had not come?

The snow flied from outside into the room, falling down on her hair but she let it be. She wished that everything should be another way. She wished that she could meet Junho without hurting anyone. But the past could not be changed. Her parents's dead. Il Woo's parents crimes. It had happened.

So Eun suddenly felt warm arms hugging her from behind and she heard a familiar voice:

- Why are you standing here? It's too cold. You're shaking now.

She did not turn back, just silently leaned on him. He was rubbing her hands to make it warmer and then said softly:

- Are you sad?

- Not as much as you, oppa. I know you still care about him and consider him as your hyung - she hesitated a moment and then asked - he left?

- Yeah... Grannie arranged a good place for them to start their new life. She still loves him after all because he's her grandson in so many years.

- What's about Suzy?

- She went with them. Suzy wanted to take care of hyung, at least until he'll be fine.

- It's better, I think. Eventhough I want Suzy and Myungsoo to get married soon, it's better to give her some more times. After their family is settled down, we will think about it.

- I'm so sorry, Eunnie ah. Because of me, you had to experience a lot of horrible things. Even our wedding was not smooth.

- Oppa, why do you say those words? - So Eun turned around and lightly blamed - I want to share with you even it's happy or sad, even if it's bitter or sweet. But if you say like that, who am I to you now?

Junho her hair:

- I did not mean it. Even if we didn't finish the ceremony, you're still my wife. It's just... I promised to your mother that I'd never make you sad but actually...

So Eun put her finger on his lips and lovingly looked into his eyes:

- It's enough when you're always with me, oppa.

Junho was moved deeply by her words. He pulled her closer to him, his arms tightened around her waist, then he bent down and pressed a long and passionate kiss on her lips.

It's dawn now and the Eunya Village was snowed under that looked like an ancient painting.

 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

My dear readers,

Finally it comes to end. Thank you so much for your precious supports on the long long way. Special thanks to kitktykatty, Kyra24, j_love2pm, camay1027, the four of you always are here with me and you know what, I always waited for your comments everytime I updated my story.

Please don't leave my story without writing something. Please let me know if you enjoy my fic. Thank you so much for that.

Well, it's time to say goodbye and hope to meet you again, someday, if it's possible.

Sincerely,

Junssolove.