Chapter 24: It's Starting

0330
Chapter 24: It’s Starting

Both Hoon and I came to a stop when they appeared in front of us. These men were in dark, black cloak and a strange aura was coming from their bodies. It was starting to make me feel sick to my stomach; it was intoxicating and I was trying to figure out why these men affected me so much. I snapped out of it when Hoon got in front of me in a protective stance. “Run!” Hoon said in a protective tone.

“No! Go back to you know where and I will be there in ten minutes. Trust Me Yeo Hoonmin I always keep my word. Now go!”

“But you don’t look well. They seem to be affecting you in some way. I am staying.” Hoon said cutely.
“You need to go and heal a fishy and wake up a dork. Once they are well you need to bring the, back here. They will be a great help to me.” I said to Hoon in a calm tone. “Please Hoonmin! Trust me with this!”

Hoon nodded his head at me and hurried towards the cave where Kevin and Kiseop were sleeping.

“Follow him and kill him.” The man in the black cape said. “GO and I will take care of the princess.” The man smirked at me and took steps closer. “Come on sweetie I do not bite.” I glared at him and used my ability to toss rocks at him that I lifted off the ground. He appeared behind me in an instant and grabbed my wrist.

---

“Dongho what is it?” AJ asked as Eli just crossed his arms and followed them through the damp woods. He was not really in a good mood today because Soohyun, Kiseop, and Kevin were missing. They never listen to him when he is in charge and it is annoying.

“I am picking up on Noona’s scent. She is near and in trouble because I smell THEM.” Dongho broke out into a run and AJ and Eli followed him.

“How do you know she is in danger?” Eli asked, “I could just be a trick to lure us.”

“You should know Hyung.” Dongho said in a cold tone.

“Yeah Yeah Yeah I know you have a nose like a dog and can sniff things that are far way.” Eli said with annoyed look on his face.

“Eli what is wrong with you?” AJ asked, “You are acting like a spoiled child who does not want to be involved in any of this. Eli we were not giving a choice if we wanted to be a protector of the guardians. It is fate and we cannot change that.”

“I know that we can’t change it but I wish I knew earlier so I could be prepared for this. This shocked me and now we are being tossed into a battle that we cannot win. Our company is behind this and how are we going to defeat them. If we lose I know we are done for and U-Kiss will cease to exist. The company will make up a reason why we disappeared and will create a new group to do their dirty work.”

Dongho walked over to Eli and hit him on the back of the head. “Hyung if we work as a team we will win.”

“But our team is broken up ever since they left.” Eli said looking at the maknae.

“YAHHHH we will always be a team no matter what. U-Kiss is a nine member group in my eyes and it will never change. We are nine and we have our own personal, cute mascot Yoomin which makes us a ten member group. We are stronger together hyung. NOW stop with all the doubt. We can do this.” Dongho started to head in that direction.

---

Kibum, Alexander, and Soohyun were moving quickly through the branches of the woods. Their speed was incredible.

“It’s time.” Kibum said.

“I did not think it would come this soon Kibummie” Alexander said as he followed Kibum because he knows that Kibum is going to do something irresponsible because he is in love with Yoomin, but guardians can fall in love with other guardians. It is against the rules.

---

Hoon arrived back at the cave and found Kiseop and Hoon out cold on the bed. Hoon shook his head and went over to the sink and filled up a bowl of water, but someone grabbed him around his neck. Hoon elbowed the person in the stomach and tried to break free. He looked back and noticed the person was gone. He started to wonder what was going on.

He started to hear noises and did not know where they were coming from. He felt someone’s hand go over his mouth and their warm breath against the back of his neck.

Authors Note: Kyaaa upadated. Sorry that it is short. It is the 4 week mark at my university and that means its crazy time and finals are soon. Updates may come slower and I am truely sorry. Once I have a month off from school updates will be FAST!