0330

Description

This is based off of U-Kiss New Song that is amazing but its not like the MV! Yes there are woods involved but now how you think they will be. It's a A Mystifying Adventure. It all started with a dream that lead us to find two amazing people.

Foreword

Two men were running through the darkness of the pitch black woods; they could not comprehend what was going on. Why this was happening to them. For some reason someone wanted them gone.

There was some sort of creator, their enemy wanting them to just disappear for some time now. They were supposed to be forever nine, but now, separated for the time being. They soon will return to the way it was suppose to be, but this current situation has them lost and confused.

The two men came to an abrupt stop at a cliff; they looked down and noticed a river of running water, and knew that their only way of escape for ten feet below from where they stood. They looked back and noticed that they have yet to arrive, their enemy, the person who did this to them.

“Hyung we need to jump now.” The dark haired, muscular man said, “It’s the only way.”

“I know it’s the only way, but there has to be a better route.” The tall man said with his hair tied in a ponytail.

They heard the creature gaining on them. They looked in each other’s eyes and grabbed each other’s hands and jumped into the rushing water below.

A few men dressed in black looked over the edge and smirked since they believe they succeeded in their mission.

Everything around me faded to black and I heard a beeping sound wondering what was going on….