One

CRUSH

Who would ever thought i would like someone who i have never noticed before. I mean, how can i not notice him for the past two years. We've been classmates for that long yet i never noticed him? When did it start? When did my heart beat fast everytime i saw him? When was that. Well, it started from interest. Yes. We both love the same idol. The same idol group. I never thought that interest would make me like him. I mean. My friends all admire him. Right before i start noticing how cute he was.

I still remember the time when my friend once said to me "isn't junhong cute?"

"Junhong?" Who was he? I never knew about him.

"You don't even know your own classmate"  She pointed out to a tall guy who was eating with his friends at the table. oh, yeah. Him. I have heard his name before.

"Cute?" I stared at him. "Yeah. Kinda" i replied not wanting to care.

Who would thought that i would like him. That was in our second year of high school. Yes. And now its senior year. I really didn't care my classmates and so did they. But that year. We all became close. So close enough to be called a family. We almost cried our hearts out when we all had to seperate. But hey, that's a different story.

By the way, my name is Kim Miyoung. i'm an average girl. the kind that no one would even notice at school. the kind that keeps her self low profile. yup. that's me. I wear spectacles. not that i'm short-sightedness or anything. it's just i like wearing them. This guy i'm crushing on. well let's just say he is way too tall for his age. i mean. he's like a giant in our class. and sometimes he wear spectacles.

Early in the year. I sat down next to my bestfriend. Park Soyeon. We've been bestfrieds for almost two years now. Well ever since we entered high school. I know a lot about her and so does she. And my other bestfriend. Jung Minah. But she sat a few tables away from us. Next to one of our classmates that she's close to. and behind her was someone i never took notice of.

Early that year a new group had just debuted. Yes. They're such an amazing group. Everything about them was perfect. And you could call myself a hardcore fan. I have always love groups. But not really fanatic of them. But this group fit right at what i would call PERFECT. 

It's exam year this year. And our teachers are all busy rushing to finish subjects and all. So, we had extra classes. I know its tiring but because of this. I became close to new people. I would sometimes go to talk with Minah. We would either gossip or just talk nonsense. But i never notice who was behind her. Then one day, i was talking to Minah, joking around, gossiping and all. Then i heard someone sing, Maroon 5's song. 'Payphone' he was singing the part. "I'm on the payphone..." but i ignored him. I did glance at him. Twice. But then he was busy doing his homework and singing at the song. I kinda smiled inside. This guy love singing huh? 

A few weeks later. I started to notice him in class. Our history teacher was kind of boring person. He just reads the textbook and never explained. My eyes were feeling heavy and i know others were too. I slapped my cheeks to make sure i won't doze of. I even played around with Soyeon so we wouldn't feel sleepy.

"Miyoung" somone beside me whispered. "Look" she pointed out to a guy behind Minah.

I almost burst out laughing. He placed his face with one of his hand. But i could see his eyes were shut. He was drooling too. As our history teacher was still talking to the books. We laughed faintly to oursleves and laughed at him. I laughed too. Then i smiled. I noticed he was cute. What him sleeping cute? Haha, i then faced the whiteboard, i need to stand this history lesson. Just for a few more minutes. 

It was a few hours before our extra class started. I stayed in class. With Soyeon and Minah. They were talking about princes. I just laughed. Then i saw someone drawing on a sketchbook. I walked towards him. He was writing names of idols he liked. And he drew some kind of guitar and music notes. I asked him if he liked FTISLAND. He nodded And continued drawing. He seems shy.

"I like ftisland" i said to him, he looked up

"who do you like in ftisland?" He asked me.

"Seunghyun" i proudly confessed. He laughed awkwardly and continued his drawing again. I guess he doesn't want to talk to me. "

Your name is yoseob, right?" I asked him. He nodded. I don't even know why i wanted to talk to him all of a sudden. Maybe i just wanted to make friends.

In class i started noticing him, he sat beside Junhong. How did i never noticed them there? 

My feelings toward junhong started after the new group debuted. I listened to their songs everyday and night. I was obsess with them. No one really knew about  this group only a few. We were at the chemistry lab. I sat in between Soyeon and Minah. Behind our table was a group of guys. Our chemistry teacher stopped teaching for awhile and gave us exercise.

As i was doing my work i heard someone singing and rapping the debut song. I turned around. It was him. Junhong. He was busy doing the exercises, then without realizing  i called him, "junhong" he shot up and looked at me.

"can you sing the warrior part?" I asked him. He nodded.

"WARRIOR! HUH!" He sang it with hand gestures.

I burst out laughing. cute. he smiled satisfyingly. i turned to the front and smiled like an idiot. I heard some of his friends whisper. I felt my face turn pink. Did the feelings start to come that time? Impossible. Just because he sang a few line of my favourite song? 

Since that day, i looked up in facebook. I clicked my friends. Choi junhong was in my friend list. Since when have we became facebook friends? Did i add him or did he? I smiled like an idiot again in front of the computer screen. I clicked his profile. I looked through his photos. Yes. You may call me a creepy stalker. But what should i do? I felt curious about him. I looked through his status and comments. I felt kind of jealous seeing  him reply comments from girls. 

I always hope to see him at school. Even though we're in the same classroom but i feel far away from him. I felt like i can't face him. I feel nervous around him. I would always glance at him, and use Minah as a cover. No one knows my feelings towards him. It was more like a secret crush. I admit i do have crushes.and when i do. I would tell soyeon and minah straight away. But for him. I could not tell them. 

Since then, "Junhong, can you answer question number two" Mr Song called out to him. just hearing his name makes me tingle inside. " definition for...." hearing his voice makes my heart beat fast. Days passed by weeks too. An its almost a month i started to crush on him secretly. I couldn't keep my feelings anymore i had to tell someone.

On our way to extraclass, i told Minah. Minah was more into fantasies an fairytales so it doesn't matter much if i tell her. I couldn't tell Soyeon because our other friend likes junhong too. So its better to tell one person.

"Minah.." i started. She looked at me and nodded. "I think.. i'm starting to like.. junhong" minah collapsed her hands. She couldn't believe what i said, " please don't tell anyone. It's just a crush. I just admire him. That's all" i continued. " alright, i promise" 

One day. I looked through youtube to find new videos about my favourite idol. I found a dance cover then i clicked it. I was mesmerized by one of the dance. He kind of looked like junhong. Suddenly i was so eager to share it to him. I copied the link. Clicked his profile. Paste the link. And clicked share. Only then i regreted. Would he reply? I mean we never really talk and all of the sudden i post something on his wall.

I log out my facebook and waited the next day. I smiled from ear to ear when i saw my notification. 'Junhong likes your post' 'junhong commented on your post'. I read the comment "haha. But he's more cooler than me ><" he replied. " no you're better" i slapped myself after i posted it. Regret again. I just replied something stupid. How could this day get any better. I texted minah and told her about it. She seemed excited for me. 

At school. We never really talked. He would just smile at me whenever our eyes locked. And as always. I felt like melting into the ground. During mathematics, i would sit next to minah just to be close to him. But when i sit there it feels awkward. Felt like he was staring at me from behind. Like he was watching my moves. I tried to talk to minah naturally. She saw my nervousness but luckily she didn't say anything about him. Sometimes i would hear him sing 'warrior' or 'power'

During our extraclass again. I saw him laying his head on the table. He was listening to songs. Minah beside him and asked what song he was listening to. I awkwardly pulled a chair and sat in front of him. He still layed his head on the table. I heard 'INFIITE's chaser' being played.

"Junhong" i said he looked at me.

"Its infinite right?" I smiled nervously.

He nodded and layed his head on the table again. I frowned. Minah looked at me and gave me a its-okay-at-least-you-talked-to-him look. but i still felt like he didn't like me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: omg omg omg. what did i just write? lol. Do comment and subscribe. thank you readers. i love you!