0.1

Camping =]

 

Your POV

Me & my friends were driving to a forest....not really a forest......a place where there are trees & a place to camp =D....we set up our abnormally huge tents bcoz we arrived there a little later than we expected......You see, we are daughters and heirs of the owners of the top companies in Korea. I am the heir of the Jung Enterprise, Korea's most powerful or top company. I’m also Jung Jinyoung’s ,B1A4’s leader, sister and Zelo's cousin. I have an unnie, her name is Jung Jayoung, Jinyoung oppa's identical twin. She died when she was 5 bcoz she was a victim of a deadly parasite. I’m Jung Jiyoung by the way =)…..okay enough of that, back to le story..

 

So we set up the other stuff.. When we were done setting up stuff, they decided to take pictures while I set up my telescope for tonight. They were taking pictures of everything. While setting up my telescope, I saw a flash of light in the corner of my eyes. I turned my head to the side and saw my 2 friends looking at Hae Rin unnie's SLR with shocked expressions . I looked at them with a questioning look. Jae unnie mentioned me to come there and see with her hands. I chuckled and began walking to them calmly but Jae unnie a little impatient so she ran towards me then dragged me over to Hae Rin unnie.

"Yah Jiyoung ! Why do you always look so  perfect?!" Hae Rin unnie yelled while putting the SLR on my face. I smiled at her childish actions then put the camera a little further from my face bcoz I couldn’t see the picture at all. I got to say the picture was amazing.

 “Gomawo unnie, but it only looks that great bcoz you’re an amazing photographer” I said then she rolled her eyes. “I’ll prove you wrong” she muttered and Jae unnie giggled. I turned around then walked away.

 “Hey Jiyoung!” Jae unnie shouted. I turned around swiftly making my hair flow.

*flash*

“SEE!! I TOLD YOU!!” Hae Rin unnie yelled then did a victory dance.

”OMO!! the picture is amazing! How do you do that Jiyoungie?!” Jae unnie said while looking at the SLR’s screen.

 “It’s bcoz Hae Rin unnie is a great photographer~” I said as i walked back to mu telescope and continued setting it up with my friends still taking pictures of me. I looked into the eyepiece and adjusted stuff so the image wouldn't be blurred...........until.....

"JIYOUNGIE!!"

 

I froze 'that voice'

Baekhyun's POV

We were driving into a parking lot of a place where you can camp. We parked beside a Porsche and the plate number was "Jung Jiyoung" (note: my parents told me you can have it like that you just have to pay for it) 'Hmmm.....sounds familiar'. Then i remembered Jiyoung, the heir of Jung Enterprises, the company that makes Byun Enterprises 2nd to the top , my best friend.........was my best friend......the girl who was always there for me until she left for America 6 years ago........the girl who confessed to me then disappeared.....

 

"Hyung! are you not gonna go out?" Chanyeol said while tapping my head, getting out of suho hyung's car.

While walking to our destination, we heard someone yell

"Hey Jiyoung!" we looked at each other then continued walking.

 “We’re here" Suho hyung announced as we arrived in a place where there were only a  few trees


(ALL OF THE TENTS IN THIS STORY ARE DOME TENTS OK? ^^)

We continued walking when this girl turned around. 'Jiyoung'

"hey Baekhyun, isn't that the girl who confessed to you?" Suho hyung asked.

"Yea! your one true love~~~?" Chanyeol teased.

 I was frozen. i was taken a back  by my best friend's beauty. 'How long has it been since i last saw her?'  Despite her beauty, I remembered her having the most beautiful personality How could I not notice that about her…….. I’m such a fool…….I rejected the most amazing girl that I’ve ever met……………..i’m pretty sure that she has a boyfriend……….if only I wasn’t dumb back then, then there would be a chance to be that guy……………….now I know why the boys in our school were glaring at me after I rejected her in PUBLIC.

i miss her. i remembered when i first heard about her leaving for america.

[FLASHBACK]

"WHY!?!?" I yelled as i threw my books everywhere.

"baek...calm down" Chanyeol said attempting to make me calm down.

"HOW?!?! TELL ME CHANYEOL, HOW!?! SHE LEFT ME WITHOUT EVEN SAYING!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!! HOW COULD SHE KEEP THIS FROM ME!?!" I yelled. I have been crying eversince Sehun told me about Jiyoung. I had hot tears streaming down my face and it seemed like it wasn't gonna stop. I feel so hurt. she could've kept something from me but not this. the last time i saw her was last week. i can't taake this anymore!! how could she do this to me.

"if she's JUST your bestf friend why are you llike this?" Chanyeol said.

".....BECAUSE SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!"

"-_- what i meant was, why are you acting like this?? you're acting like she's your girlfriend when she's really not. don't you remember? you rejected her.." Chanyeol said. Every word he spat out hit me. HARD. i can't believe i'm stupid enough t not see this. I'm in love with her. I AM IN LOVE WITH HER! I AM SO STUPID!!

"I'm in love with her.." I said silently.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!" I screamed and started crying more.

"hyung....-"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!BUTSHE LEFT!! NOW I DON'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO TELL HER HOW I FEEL!!" I cried more and more and my tears never seemed to stop

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

 

Her friends were taking pictures of her while she was adjusting something from her telescope……then I remembered something….

[FLASHBACK]
-6 years ago-
-5 days before Jiyoung confessed to Baekhyun-
We were at Jiyoung’s mansion’s balcony, watching the st\ars since it was announced that there were numerous planets, constellations and stars that was going to be visible this night….plus her favorite star could be seen too................

 

”Oppa!!! Look, it’s Sirius!” my bestie fangirled over her favorite star. She stepped aside mentioning me to take a look. I looked into the eyepiece and saw the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen.

 “Wow” I whispered loudly. .

”Oppa, when I find my soul mate, I’ll work hard to find a star and name it after us….” I heard Jiyoung said. I looked up and saw her looking at the night sky dreamingly
 

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

I remembered something 3 years ago, Chanyeol telling me something a bout a girl named Jiyoung discovered a star and named it BaeJi ‘Waaahh…..so good to know that her dreams came true……….I wonder if I’m one of it’ but I can’t help but think that the ‘Bae’ part of he name was from me…I can’t tell if it’s really from my name because her boy best friend ,when we drifted away, was named HyunBae which also turned out o be one of her suitors. ‘Maybe they’re a couple now’ I felt a sinking feeling when I thought about it. I looked at her then yelled

“JIYOUNGIE!” I could tell that she recognized my voice as she froze. 

She looked at me then straightened up with wide eyes. Her friends ran to her and shoved the slr in he face. She paid no attention to the picture cuz her attention was on me. Her friends lowered the slr and followed her gaze. When they saw me, their questioning looks turned into icy glares. ‘Aaaaaahhh…….it’s Hae Rin noona and Jae’ I paid little attention to them and gave Jiyoung a toothy grin then started running towards her. She took a step back then turned around and ran. I dropped my bag on the ground then chased her. She looked back at me with her catch-me-if-you-can smirk. I smirked back telling her ‘you’re on’. She looked ahead then ran faster than the time when we were together. ‘woa…..my beshie’s been practicing’ I started running faster. I took a quick glance at my side and saw Hae Rin noona and Suho hyung chatting while Jae was glaring at Chanyeol while Chanyeol checked her out I looked ahead and saw that Jiyoung wasn’t there. I stopped running.

 “You’ve gotten faster oppa..” I heard someone say. I turned around and smiled at the sight.

“Long time no see…..” I said as she tossed a water bottle at me. I drank it and then threw it aside only to hug her like there’s no tomorrow.

 ”o-ppa…y-you’ve g-gott-en st-ronger t-oo…p-lease l-let m-e g-go” I heard her say.

I pulled away from the hug and held her hands “it’s been 6 years since I last saw you….how have you been?” I asked as I looked into her eyes. “Fine........." she answered simply. We headed towards the others.

“Jae unnie…why are you glaring at him?” Jiyoung asked

“oh no….she’s not glaring at me……she just can’t take her eyes off me bcoz she’s smitten by my handsomeness, right baby girl?” Chanyeol purred at Jae

“tsk. As if I’ll get smitten by you’re ugliness” Jae snapped at him.

"aww...you know you love me" Chanyeol said.

"why would i love a Chucky-look-alike?" Jae said.

 "well duh...i'm amazing"
 "annoying"
 "smart"
"dumb"
'loved by everyone"
 "everyone in Crazyville"
"the guy in every girls' dreams"
"the monster in every girls' nightmares"
"the guy who every man wants to be"
 "the GAY that every man doesn’t want to be"
 "the man inside your heart"
 "man you're too big to fit in there!"
 "every girl's dream guy"
 "you know what?........urgh whatever" Jae edned their......thing.

 

“aw…….my baby girl is mad….come here baby, lemme give you a hug” chanyeol said as he opened his arms and walked towards Jae. Jae crossed her arms and said

“tsk. As if I’ll hug you…..you’ll just make me smell like your body odor” but chanyeol didn’t stop walking towards her. Jae’s eyes widened as she ran away from Chanyeol.

“Aww… don’t run away from me baby girl….i will love you ‘til the end of the world” Chanyeol shouted as he chased Jae. I could see Jae smile and blush as she ran away from him.

"Be my girl!! you won't regret it!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol said as he chased her.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HER??!?!" I yelled making Jiyoung giggle.

"NO BUT I STILL LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M GONNA KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ONCE SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!"

"HOW'D YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER??!?!?!" Suho hyung yelled.

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, GRANPA!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled back slowly disappearing in the forest to get to Jae. All of us were laughing at Chanyeol’s weird confession. 'Why can't i do that?!!?'

[Skip =D ]

It was getting dark and we already got everything done..The fire was perfect for the campfire. We were now gathering around the fire while Jiyoung was enjoying the amazing view of her favorite star. I borrowed Hae Rin noona's slr and looked at all the pictures. Noona's a REALLY good photographer. As I looked at the pictures, a picture of jiyoung setting up her telescope with the sunlight shining down on her making her look more like an angel. I continued to look at the pictures. I never realized that i was smiling while looking at the pictures. I looked up from the slr and looked at Jiyoung.

”Yah, Baekhyun. You’re not planning to just stare at her right?” Suho hyung teased

“m-mwoh?”

“you should’ve accepted her confession….” Chanyeol said as he put an arm around Jae while Jae cuddled closer to him and said

“a…ahaha……..that was just a dare we made Jiyoung do…….but if you like her….then go for it….i wouldn’t want some stranger to go out with her…I’d rather pick you to be with her” then she laid her head on his shoulder and Chanyeol intertwined their fingers together

“now lookie what we have here….earlier you were running away from him and now you’re cuddling close to him like you two are a couple” Hae Rin noona said as she sat beside Suho hyung.

 ”We ARE a couple now..” Chanyeol said as Jae blushed but said

“how ‘bout you and Suho oppa..!”

 “Ohh… haven’t I told you…..we’re getting married” Suho hyung said

“MWOH?!?!?!?” We all said shocked with widened eyes.

 “yeah…it’s an arranged marriage but not so forced bcoz I love her” Suho hyung said as he intertwined his and Hae Rin’s fingers together before giving her a peck on the cheek.

“AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT’S SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!” Jae fangirled.

“So……WAIT! So that means that I’M the only one that doesn’t have a relationship here?” I asked

“not only you, Jiyoung too…” Hae Rin noona said then laid her head on Suho hyung’s shoulder.

“She doesn’t have a boyfriend?” I asked confused. Jae and Hae Rin noona shook their heads then cuddled closer to their bf’s

“OH GOSH! PDA!!!!!! WADDA 'H' IS HAPPENING HERE??!!!!” We looked at the one talking who happens to be Jiyoung.

“Suho hyung’s getting married to Hae Rin noona and Chanyeol is Jae’s new boyfriend” I said. opened slightly and said

“so I’m the only one here that doesn’t have a relationship?” ‘FINALLY !!!!!SOMEONE WHO CAN FEEL MY PAIN!’ They all shook their heads and pointed at me..

”Baekhyun too” Chanyeol said.

 "Ohh.........well....immana go back there now.......bye......?" Jiyoung said then awkwardly walked backwards to her telescope.

"So....when's your wedding??" Jae asked the other couple.

"We still don't know but as long as i know that she's mine, i'm a happy guy..." Suho hyung said with a soft gaze on Hae Rin noona.

"awwwww~~~~~~~~~yah Chucky oppa, why can't you be like him??" Jae noona said as she laid her head on chanyeol's shoulder.

"yah...yeobo,you should be contented with what you have" chanyeol softly said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and Jae nodded.

"you know i'm willing to change myself for you.."Chucky  chanyeol said.

"no... i'm not telling you to change, it was just a joke. you know, i love you just the way you are.."Jae said. While they had their sweet talk,my gaze drifted to Jiyoung. Her hair waving in the wind softly, the moon shining behind her made her more illuminating, more angelic, the way her eyes sparkle in admiration for the stars. i could feel my zygomaticus muscles contract at that moment. Just then, a gust of wind blew making her hair flow in the air which made her look more....more...........surreal. I was imagining us being together. Us together, in our backyard laughing together as i back hugged her when i caught her. my paradise was shattered when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the owner of the hand and saw that it was Suho hyung's.

"That will never happen if you don't make a move you know.." he said.

"What won't happen?" i asked.

"you're imagining that you're with her, right? that will never happen until you make a move.....i suggest you do it now bcuz this is the first time you've seen he since 5/6 years..who knows maybe you won't see her again.....Grab every opportunity God has given you Baekhyun...you might regret it if you let this one slip away.. " Suho hyung said the patted my back before going back to Hae Rin noona who was looking at me with a smile on her face. I look at my right and saw Chanyeol and Jae giving me 2 thumbs up. I sighed and looked down. I looked at the fire where our marshmallows were roasting. I stood up and walked towards the fire and grabbed 2 sticks and walked towards Jiyoung. I looked back at the guys and saw them in the tents-- [a/n: OOOOOHH!!! I forgot to tell you, the boys only brought 1 HUGE tent and the girls brought two.=) a couple in each one which means that Jiyoung and baekhyun will be sleeping together.in one tent.only the two of them. NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE]-- with their heads poking out the zipper door. Once they saw me, they gave me a toothy smile and a thumbs up . I smiled at them and showed them a thumbs up. I looked at front and continued walking to Jiyoung. She was looking into the eyepiece when i got to her. I tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Aye Bacon oppa..." she greeted me then smiled.

-.- "aye jiyoung..here.." i said then  handed her a stick of marshmallows.

"gomawo~"she said.

"Sooooo....are you the 'Jiyoung' girl that Chanyoel heard about that discovered a star?"  i asked.

"yaehmm.." she said while taking a bite of marshmallows then looked back in the telescope's eyepiece.

I looked behind me, thinking that i should stop now, and i saw the guys still in their position from earlier. They gave me a thumbs up and a hand gesture that i should go on. I looked Jiyoung again sighed to myself.

"You really did what you told me, huh?" i said.

"ehh?" she asked then took another bite on her marshmallow.

"you told me that you'd named a star after you and your soul mate.." i said as i looked at the top of her head as she looked into to her telescope.

she froze for a while but recovered. "yeap....what about that??" she asked then took another bite of marshmallow
"Who's your boyfriend?" i asked. She choked on the marshmallow and i immediately rubbed her back

"hey are you okay??"i asked and she nodded her head.There was a moment of sulence before she said

"i-i don't have one.."i heard her say.

"huh? then who's name was combined with yours?" 

"w-what??"

"you know BaeJi...your star?????????"

Her face was so red! i had no idea why...

"i-i.....he-.....he's just my crush" she said.

"hmmmmmm.......my bestie has a crush but she didn't tell me.." i said in a teasing manner

"y-you didn't have to know! you don't have to know..."

"this guy seems interesting......how a gauy can make you keep secrets from me...." i said then looked at her. When she didn't reply i sighed then looked up in the sky

"well, who ever he is, he sure is lucky..." i said. In the corner of my eyes, i saw her look at me with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"having someone like you to like him," i paused. I looked at her in the eyes before continuing

"having someone beautiful, caring, smart, special, talented....someone PERFECT to like him.."

"oppa....." she said in a whisper

"Jiyoung i like you...i have been wanting to tell you that but you left," i paused. I looked at her reaction. Her faced showed nothing but pure shock.

"but i think it's for the best that i didn't ask you....bacause maybe you'd be awkward with me when you reject me...and i don't want that to happen"

"oppa, you know i wouldn't do that"

"you won't stay away from me when i ask you to be my girlfriend right now, this very moment?" i asked

"i won't.."  Her answer made my world light up. It was like she said yes to me <3. Gosh i'm so love sick

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST HURRY UP AND ASK HER YOU...YOU............THING!" I heard Chanyeol yell from the back. Both of my and Jiyoung's head turned to the owner of the voice and saw all 4 of them sitting on a log looking straight at us, as if they were watching a movie.

"....don't  guys know what privacy is?" i asked them a little bit irritated

"hmmm...lemme think...NO!" Chanyeol said

"c'mon guys..pleaaaaase~" i begged

"ara araaaaa" Suho said then lead them into the tent. When they were inside the tents, the atmosphere between me and Jiyoung became awkward. I turned to look at her and awkwardly smiled at her.

"....so...........Jiyoung," I paused. I took a deep breath before continuing. 

"Since you said you wont be awkward with me, i think i should do this now," i closed my eyes took another deep breath again. When I opened my eyes, i released my breath. i looked at her deeply in the eyes then continued.

"Jung Jiyoung, my beloved, beautiful, smart, caring, perfect best friend, i am deeply in love with you. i don't think i could ever let you go now that i'm reunited with you again. i can't imagine myself being with another girl but you. i litteraly built my life around you and when you left for America, my life crumbled down. i do want you to be my girlfriend, heck i want you to be my wife!, so i'm just gonna ask you now...Jung jiyoung, my one and only, will you be the girl that gives me the source of my life energy everyday, the girl that  means everything to me and possibly the mother of my children?" 

"baekhyun oppa........" she was speachless. I smiled at her and brought my hand up to caress her cheek

"Jiyoung my love, it's ok-"

"yes"

"no i told you, its- WHAT?!" I looked at her completely shocked

"DID YOU SAY..YES?!"

"Yes, i said yes" she said then smiled at me. I still had a shocked face on. She giggled.

"you're giggling...WHY. ARE .YOU. GIGGLING?!?" I said. She giggled more and she pinched my cheek.

"because my BOYFRIEND is so cute~" she said then giggled. I smiled at what she said. Boyfriend. I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I smiled at her and hugged her tight. I placed my chin on her shoulder and said,

"I promise that i'll be the best boyfriend ever..."

"and i promise that i will make myself worthy for your love.." she said as she hugged me back.

"silly you," i paused as i lifted my head up to look at her.

"i'm the one who needs to prove that i'm worthy for your love"

"oppa.." she said as she rested her cheek on my shoulder.

"hmm?" i said as i placed my cheek on the side of her head while brushing her hair as i inhaled her heavenly scent.

"........saranghae.." although it was barely a whisper, i heard it. i smiled. i could see imaginary fire works behind us. my heart exploded with so much happiness.  i pulled away a little, just enough to see her face, with my arms still wrapped around her waist. She was blushing <3

"i'm sorry what was that?" i said as i showed her my ear.

"you heard it the first time!" she protested

"c'mon~ please~~"

"Baekhyun oppa, saranghae~" she said. i smiled at her and hugged her tighly again

"nado saranghae, my love~"

"but i' not sure about being the mother of your children..." she said after a short moment of silence. her statement caused me to chuckle. before i could reply........

"I CANNOT BELIEVE WE GOT THAT ON TAPE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" We suddenly heard chucky Chanyeol yell. My head and Jiyoung's head turned to the owner of the voice.

"JIYOUNG BABY~ CONGRATULATIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!" Jae ang Hae Rin said as they ran to Jiyoung, my girlfriend. I looked at her and saw her with her head down low as she tried to hide her blushing face. Her friends hugged her the moment they got to her and i smiled at the view.

"AND THERE HE IS~ THE GUY WHO I THOUGHT WOULD GET MARRIED TO ANOTHER PIECE OF PORK, ACTUALLY CONFESSED TO HIS BEST FRIEND" i heard chanyeol said. i looked at him and saw him with the camera. i chukled at what he said.

"Congrats bro~" Suho hyung said in english

"thanks" I said

"OMO!!" Jae suddenly yelled.

"what is it baby?" Chanyeol said immediately stopping his video and went close to Jae.

"does this mean we have the same date for our aniversary?" Jae said

"not really...it's already 12:04 am " Hae Rin noona said

"ohhh..ok~" Jae said. My gaze drifted to Jiyoung. I smiled. I cannot believe that she is actually my girlfriend now. I walked towards her then back-hugged her. she jumped in surprise which made me chukle. i then started to rock us from side to side

"so now what?" chanyeol said.

"now, we go to sleep." suho said.

"yea..i'm kind of sleepy.." Jae said then yawned which made chanyeol smile. Chanyeol pinched her cheek then placed a kiss on it.

"my jagi's so cute~" chanyeol cooed.

"aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww~ your wish came true unnie~~~" Jiyoung fangirled. She attempted to clap her hands but couldn't because her hands were restrained because of me so she just placed them on mine.

"what wish?" chanyeol asked.

"NOTHING!!" Jae suddenly yelled. Chanyeol looked at her, a mischiveous smile spreading across his face.

"Jagi what's your wish??" chanyeol asked as he back hugged her causing Jae to blush.

"n-nothing oppa......."

"you sure??" Chanyeol asked and Jae nodded.

"she wished for the perfect boyfriend who makes her smile, laugh and everything. She wants him to be all cute with her all the time. Oh and for pointers, she's a fan of skinship and cheesiness" Hae Rin noona said.

"UNNIEEEEEE!!!" Jae whined as she covered her face. Chanyeol looked down at her lovingly.

"jagi, is that true?" chanyeol asked quietly and Jae only turned around and hugged him. Chanyeol chuckled and rubbed her back to make her feel better.

"such a cute couple~" Jiyoung cooed.

"i bet you we're cuter" I told jiyoung. she didn't responded which made me look at her. she was blushing.

"ok can we stop with the pda??" Hae Rin noona said.

"aww wae jagiya~? i'll do it to you too~~" Suho hyung said. he went to her and enveloped her in his arms as he sprinkled her face with butterfly kisses along with "i love you"'s. i chukled at the two couples in front of us. i then changed our angle so we can face the pond. There we saw swans, their necks making a heart. PERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT~~~~ I smiled.

"jiyoung??" i said

"nae oppa??"

"you see those swans??" i said as i placed my chin on her shoulder. she hummed in response.

"i want us to be like them..."

"...oppa, you can't expect our necks to grow longer..." she said. i chuckled.

"babo.. that's not what i meant."

"i was just joking! gosh" she said then i chuckled. i kissed the back of her head and said 

"i know.....okay, so i want us to be like them because i heard that when swans find their mate, they will be eternal mates for life, okay??" i asked her.

"nae oppa..."

"jagi...promise me......promise me that you will never leave me....that we will never be separated....ever.." i said softly. She then turned around and also wrapped her arms around me. She then burried her face in my chest and said,

"nae oppa... i promise" i smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.

"okay guys!! i think we had enough pda-ing for tinight..let's not forget there's still tomorrow!!" Suho hyun announced making the girls giggle.

"YES GRANPA!" Chanyeol saluted .

"for the last time...I AM NOT THAT OLD!!" Suho hyun defended himself.

"yea you are"

"no i'm not"

"yes"

"no"

"y-"

"WELL!! No matter how old or young you are, i still love you.." Hae Rin noona suddenly butted in.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~" Jae and Jiyoung said in usion. It was a really funny sight because Suho hyung's cheeks were so red. 

"but we really should be sleeping by now...." Chanyeol said.

"yea..i'm sleepy......."Jiyoung said then yawned.i chukled kissed her cheek.

"so cute~" i said.

"i wanna go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~~~~~" Jiyoung whined. i chukled at her cuteness and said,

"we'll be sleeping now~ goodnight guys~"i back-hugged her and we wobbled our way to our tent.

"yea us too..." the other two couples said. They went in their tents and yelled their good nights.

"g'night~" "night pig!" "Good night Jiyoung" "sleep tight guys!!"

MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

i woke up and saw the girl i always wanted to wake up beside me. She was sleepinng silently beside me. I raised my hand to tuck her hair behind her ear then i placed them on her cheek  with my thumb caressing it. Her eyebrows suddenly furrowed then she started to stir. she opened her eyes and i swear, the whole universe could hear my heart exploding. I smiled at her and hugged her, burrying my face in her neck.

"Good morning my love.." i said.

"good morning oppa....." her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and iy was her mom. I was only looking at her as she talked to her mom..specifically, i was looking at her lips. I wondered how they felt when they'd be pressed on mine. i heard her mom say.

"yah....when are going to bring home a boyfriend???" i smiled at her mom's question. I looked at jiyoung's face and her cheeks had a tint of light pink. 

"don't worry imo, we'll be back soon!!" i yelled. Jiyoung looked at me with a what-the-hell-are-you-doing look and i  just smiled at her.

"OMO!! WHO IS THAT?!? YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!!" I heard her mom yell from the other line.

"Nae!! I'm her boyfriend!!"

"OMO!! HURRY SON, I WANT TO SEE YOU!!"

"NAE!!"

"OMOOO! Jiyoung who is he??"

"omma..he's B-"

"I'm Baekhyun~~~~" 

"BAEKHYUN!??!?! WHAT?!?! OMO!! BAEKHYUN'S MY SON IN LAW?!?!? YAH JIYOUNG PUT THIS ON LOUD SPEAKER!!"

"OMMA!!" Jiyoung said then obeyed her mother while I laughed at their conversation.

"NAE!! I'M YOUR SON IN LAW!!"

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JAGI!! PPALI!! BAEKHYUN'S JIYOUNG'S BOYFRIEND!!" I heard her mom yell and i just laughed imagining how she looked like.

"WHAT?!?! YAH!! HURRY UP AND GO HOME!! WE HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN!!"

"APPA!!!!!" i laughed at their silliness.

"Just kidding honey~~" Her appa said.

"Honey hurry up and come home nae?? oh you should come too baek!! oh!! i think all of you should come!! we're having steak for lunch!!" Jiyoung's mom said.

"STEAK?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" W e suddenly heard a voice from behind us. I opened the zipper door of our tent and saw all four of them outside, glaring at Chanyeol.

"don't you guys know it's bad to eavesdrop??" I said

"naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~" Chanyeol said then all of them went in the tent..

"Who was tha?"  Jiyoung's mom said

"I'M CHANYEOL IMMO!! JAE'S BOYFRIEND!!" Chanyeol said

"what!??!?! you just went on a camping trip and now you all have a boyfriend?! what's next?! one of you will get married?!" jiyoung's appa said.

"actually, hae rin unnie is getting married to suho oppa.." Jae said

"i don't get you kids!!" Jiyoung's appa said which made us laugh.

"you guys, hurry up and come home okay??" Jiyoung's mom said

"nae~" all of us said.

"Good~ Ok bye sweetie~~"

annyeong omma~" then she dropped the call.

“C’mon guys, jiyoung’s parents are waiting for us” Chanyeol said

“you mean you just want to eat steak” Suho hyung said

“WHO CAN EVER RESIST STEAK!?!” Chanyeol said.

“just shut up and pack up….” Suho hyung said which made chanyeol pout.

“JAGIIIIIIII~ DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID~~?” He whined as he went closer to Jae and hugged her, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Jae only patted his back.

“baekhyun oppa, can you please help me with this??” I suddenly heard an angelic voice call for me. I turned around and saw that angel trying to pull something.

“of course..anything for you, my love” I said then pecked her cheek. I easily pulled the thing out and she said,

“thank you oppa~” and I smiled at her in response.

I went outside the tent as she changed her clothes.

“YAH!! YOU LIMP PIECE OF PORK!! DON’T JUST STAND THERE!! HELP US!!” Chanyeol yelled

“YAH!! I’M YOUR HYUNG!! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!”

“NO!! YOU’RE A PIG!!”

“WHAT?!!? JAE!! I’M ABOUT TO KILL-”

“who are you about to kill oppa??” I suddenly heard that angelic voice again. i looked behind me and her looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

“n-no one, jagi…..” I stammered. I heard Chanyeol laughing and glared at him.

“ohh.. ok..c’mon let’s help them..” Jiyoung my love said. I suddenly got an idea in mind.

She walked forward but I held her hand and pulled her back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at her in the eyes,

“I believe I’m missing something” I said then smiled at her. She tilted her head to the side and said

“what??”

“my morning kiss..” after I said that, I looked at her reaction. She blushed. She then looked away at me.

“jagi…? I’m waiting….” I teased

“yah!! We just got together yesterday and now you want me to kiss you??”

“okay first of all, it was not yesterday, it was today! And yes =)” she then blushed again and I figured that I should stop teasing her so I said,

“jagi…I was just teasing you..besides..the right time for that will come…” I said then winked at her.

“YAH!! BACON!! STOP BEING SO GREASY AND HELP OUT!!” Suho hyung shouted.

“I am not greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~”I whined. I then heard a giggle from behind me. I looked back and pinched her cheek.

“If you don’t stop being so cute, I might just kiss you for the rest of the day…” I said then pecked her cheek. I looked at her and she was blushing again. I smiled at her and ran to help the others.

After we got everything in the cars, we drove to jae’s house then hae rin noona’s house so they can  take a shower then we went back to our dorm so we could take our shower. After that we went to Jiyoung’s house.

“OMO! JAGI!! THEY’RE HERE!!” Jiyoung’s mom shouted.

“yes, I can see that” her appa said calmly. We went to her parents and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo” we all said

“omo~~ you guys must be starving!! Jagi Hurry!! Get the plates!!” Jiyoung’s mom said

“I’ll help appa~~” Jiyoung volunteered.

“me too” I said

“such a good kid” Jiyoung’s appa said. We went inside their house to get everything we need. As we were getting everything, Jiyoung’s appa started a conversation.

“so baekhyun..” he started

“nae??”

“don’t ever make my daughter cry okay! You know how sensitive she is. Be there for her no matter what, okay?? Be honest to her. And never EVER break her heart of I’ll break your neck” He said

“appaaaaaa~!!!” Jiyoung whined. I smiled at him and said

“Mr. Jung-”

“call me appa” he cut me off.

“APPA!!” Jiyoung whined again.

“appa, don’t worry..i will never ever do anything to make her cry. Plus!! She’s going to be my wife!! If you accept” I said

“OF COURSE I ACCEPT!!” Mr. Ju- appa said

“JINJJA!?!? THANKYOU MR.- I MEAN APPA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!” I said and bowed several times.

We went outside and then placed everything on the table.

Through out the meal, we talked about tons of stuff, mostly teasing Jiyoung. Her mother even saying that she’ll talk to my mom and have us in an arranged marriage and, of course, I said that I would love that to happen. Lunch ended and the others left, saying that their parents would be worried but I stayed behind to help clean up.

“aww~ baekhyun’s such a sweet child~ you’re so lucky jiyoung” jiyoung’s mom said. Jiyoung just blushed and I said,

“ani…I’m the lucky one…I’m the one who has this goddess as my girlfriend” I said.

“awwwwww~~ make that your future wife okay!!!” Her mom said

“omma, Don’t you think I’m too young to get married??” Jiyoung said.

“nope~ ^_^” her mom answered and I just laughed. We got everything cleaned up. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 2 pm already. I decided that I should probably go home because I thought of my mom getting worried for me.

“mr. and mrs. Jung, thank you for the wonderful lunch but I think I have to go, my mom might get worried” I said.

“oh it’s ok baek, and call us omma and appa, you’ll be our son soon. Jiyoung sweetie~”

“nae omma?” jiyoung answered.

“go and accompany your boyfriend to the door~” her omma teased and she blushed again.

“nae omma” her parents went to the backyard again and left us inside the house.

“I’m sorry about my mom…” I heard jiyoung say. I smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

“it’s okay~” I then pulled her forward so we would start walking to the door.

“I don’t know what happened to her, she’s never like that”

“hahahaha it’s okay~ maybe because she’s excited about our wedding” I teased

“don’t you think my face is about to explode from blushing??!?” she said

“ahaha!! Mian jagiiiiiiiiiii~” by that time we were at the door. She opened the door and went outside with me. I stopped walking when we were on their porch. I faced her and said,

“bye jagi~ take care okay”

“you too…” I smiled at her and pecked her cheek. I turned around to walk but she stopped me.

“oppa wait!! I have a gift for you!” she said. I then noticed that her hands were behind her back. I smiled and said,

“I love gifts!!”

“oppa~ close your eyes” She said and I obliged. Then I felt something soft that touched my lips but it detached from it quickly. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at her with a stunned face. (*o*) She was looking away but I could see that her face was red. I was frozen for a moment but regained my senses again. I smiled like an idiot and I immediately enveloped her in a hug, showering her face with butterfly kisses. I then stopped for a while and looked into her eyes. I was hypnotized again. I leaned my forehead on hers as I eyed her lips. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pressed my lips on hers and it was the most amazing feeling I ever felt. Her lips were so soft that I thought I would break it if I wasn’t gentle. My heart exploded knowing that she had no attempts on pulling away. But my whole universe exploded when I felt her kiss me back. I smiled through the kiss and brought my hand up to cup her face and I wrapped the other around her waist not wanting to let her go.  We pulled away when we needed air. She looked down as she panted but I only looked at her face. I pressed a gentle kiss on her cheek and said,

“I love you Jiyoung…I love you so much…” I said then hugged her again.

“and you should know that I love you too” she replied as she hugged me back. I smiled and hugged her tighter. I was enjoying our moment together when my phone rang.

“uuuuuugh” I pulled out my phone and saw a message from my mom asking me where I am and that if I don’t go back home, she’d send a search party around seoul to look for me. I replied saying that I was at Jiyoung’s house.

“you should go home now oppa…” she said.

“WHAT!?! YOU WANT ME TO GO??!! OUCH!!” I said

“your mom’s worried because of you~”

“ara..goodbye jagiiii~~” I said then pecked her lips again.

“bye oppa take care” I walked towards the gate and looked back to wave at her and she waved back. I gave her a hand signal telling her to go in. She then nodded then went in. I walked towards the bus stop smiling to myself, thinking how lucky I am.

 

Jiyoung’s POV

I walked in the house I saw my parents near the window, whith my mom’s hand behind her back.

“we did not video tape that….” My appa said. I gaped at them as my omma face palmed.

What the hell is wrong with my family??

 

THE END~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!!!!!
so it took me a year? to finish this
i finished this once but when i saw something wrong i edited it with my phone.
i didn't know what happened but it was cut to the part where Jiyoung was introducing her brother's twin.
i never had thechance to update this til now so............yeah...



kaisoo


TaeKai

Baekhyun

  

:)

 

le sehun slapping le deer'd

 

THE DEER!!

Minseok

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!

I put pictures of Luhan but i didn't put pictures of baekhyun/baekla eventhough this fanfic is youxbaekhyun........

WHO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^_^