chapter 10

Loving This Force Marriage

'wait what?? she's here?'

 

- still Tao POV-

ohhh eottokhe ??? what should i do now? ok, let just play the game Tao.. you can do this..

i turn around as sungyeol call yookyung to walk over.. as she saw us, she look quite surprise.. she was like  'what is he doing here'.. nehhh, she don't know the whole story.. at least not yet..

while me and sungyeol waiting for yookyung to walk our place, i sent the 'please-say-you-don't-know-me' signal to her..

she get my signal and nodded once.. 

once yookyung arrived, sungyeol immediately pull her into a hug.. i can see yookyung's eyes become wide.. i wonder why she act like she didn't used to it..like she didn't liked it.. didn't she missed him?? 

"yookyung-ahh, i really miss you" sungyeol said once he broke the hug.. i look over at yookyung face again.. she... i don't know what expression did she have??  she's still look surprise..

"i-i- i m-miss y-you too" yookyung said.. i swear, she's weird.. what type of girlfriend she is ??

"yookyung-ahh, this is Tao..." sungyeol stop as i stretch out my hand to shake hands with yookyung.. yeahh, she play the game very well as grab my hand and shook it and act like nothings happen between us..

"...he's a hyung and my housemate in America..and hyung, this is yookyung,my first and my last love." he continue as he introduce yookyung at me.. i felt so bad toward sungyeol now after hearing the part my first and my last love.. 

i'm sorry man.. i'm sorry because i will let you down.. this is really  agains our will.. but yeahh, yookyung may be your last love.. bacause after this, she'll be my wife..

wait, why am i feeling like this?? this may be a good news for me.. maybe i should just let yookyung marry him and yet i don't have to get married.. 

ok, i really should get going right now.. this couple need their privacy.. its been two ing years since the last time they spend time with each other..

"okey guys, take your time.. i guess i should get going.. and uh, nice to meet you yookyung-shi" i said while smiling at her and walk away..

 

-Yookyung POV-

i watch tao oppa as he waked away.. like seriously?? my crush and my future husband knew each other?? how i'm going to explain to sungyeol appa about this??

"oppa, how are you??" i ask as i don't know how to start..

"do i look fine?? i miss you so much when i'm in America, while you're here preparing for your wedding.?." he said with a disappointed face..

"oppa, i can explain.. this is not what you're thinking" i said as i start panic

"then explain~" he said in serious face this time.. this is the first time i saw him being serious and i swear, his serious face is scary than Tao oppa face when he being serious..

"i uhh.. this marriage is agains our will" i said in just one breathe...

"what??" he said with a clueless face..

"we're not in love that we want to get married..this is an arrange marriage that made by our parent" i said

"that's really not make sanse.. nobody do that at this generation.. at this era, people marry who they love" he said.. urghhh, why he makes things become so complicated?

"oppa listen, i'm happy that now you're back.. i am stressed enough to think about the marriage thing.. please don't make me stress even more??" i said with a pleading eyes while holdding his hand..

"but you can just decline your parent's will right?" he ask.. urghh not again...

"oppaaaa~" i said with a cute voice asking him to stop....

 

after the breakfast at the cafe, me and sungyeol oppa decide to take a walk at han river.. we talk alot.. we joked.. we eat ice cream.. we talk again.. we walk again.. we eat...walk again..

without noticed, its now 6 pm.. so i decide to go home.. sungyeol oppa want to sent me home, so i just let him be.. actually, sungyeol oppa don't want me to go home so early because he want to spend more time with me.. but i decline..

as the time goes by when i'm with oppa, i actuall felt worried.. i worried about Tao oppa.. will he be mad at me? will he talk to me after this? i was worried about that..

wait yookyung, why you care much about him.. sungyeol is back now.. after 2 years of waithing, now he's back.. you should take care about sungyeol feelings more and should careless about Tao oppa..

uhhh but... but i already sign the contract.. i've promissed that i'll be a good wife to Tao oppa..

aishhhh, but, i've promissed too that i'll wait for sungyeol oppa.. now he's back and i'm now his girlfriend..

and but, i'm Tao oppa fiancee!!

and plus, Tao oppa and Sungyeol oppa are friends..

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhh why is my life so complicated ?? why?? why?? why ??

Tao oppa seems already know about me and sungyeol oppa.. but i can't tell sungyeol oppa that i'm going to marry his bestfriend.!! he will be so disappoint if he ever find out..

 

"yookyung-ah, are you okey??" oppa suddenly approach me..

"uhh?? i, i'm okey.. yeah, i'm okey" i said stutter..

"don't you want to get out of the car??" he ask

"what" i ask him back.. i don't know what is he talking about..

"we've arrived... at your mansion" oppa said while pointing outside the car to my mansion.. i smiled and take off my seat belt..

"ohh, yeah, i think i sould get going" i open the door when suddenly oppa grab my hand and say,

"yookyung-ah, i love you" he said while smile sweetly at me.. 

"i-i-i, m-me too" i said.. i don't know, but my mouth refuse to say the same word to sungyeol oppa.. i love him.. i want to say that i love him too but it stuck in my throat..

so i take his hand off of me so that i can get out from his car.. i bid him goodbye before i close the car door..

after he get his way, i immediately run to my mansion.. i can't wait to see tao oppa.. i really don't know why i react like this.. but i only do what my heart want.. my heart ask me to see tao oppa.. so that what i was doing..

i'm searching for him around our mansion, but he was nowhere to be seen.. there's no way he sleeping already.. it's now ing 7 pm.. its still early..its not the time he's sleeping yet.. yet my leg drag me straight to his room..

infront of his bedroom door, my heart beat so hard.. i hesitate to knock his door..but being brave myself, i knock his door..

 

knock knock knock

 

"oppa, are you inside?"

 


 

curious about what will tao and yookyung talk about???

wait till the next chapter ^^

do comment and subscribe..... btw,

i'm not updating this story till reach 20 subscribers..

right now, i have about 12 subscribers.. 8 subscribes more!!