chapter 9

Loving This Force Marriage

-Tao POV-

 

as for today, after i get shower, i noticed that i run out of shampoo.. so i decide to go to grocery store nearby to buy shampoo and other things that i may need..

so after buying the shampoo, i remember that i didn't have my breakfast yet.. without westing my time, i fastern my car speed to go the cafe.. i cup of coffee and one bite of waffle is already enough for me..

i arrived and enter the cafe.. finding my seat then sit on my place and order my breakfast meal..

while waiting for my order to arrive, i spotted someone i used to know... no, someone i used to live with when i'm staying in america..yeah, thanks to him, now i can speak korean very well.. 

so i raised up my hand and call his name loudly, "Sungyeol-ah" i call his name.. he then turn around and notice me.. then smile at me,

"Tao hyung?!" he said and walked toward me.. i get up and give him a hug.. a friend hug okey...

"yaaaa, how have you been?? when did you arrived here" i ask him.. seriously, its been a while since the last time we met..

"two days ago.. i didn't finish my study yet but i decide to just end it.." he said

"what.. why so suddent?" i ask..

"hyung, do you remember about a girl i told you before?? my first love.. and i left her just to continue my study in america. so that when i graduate, i will have a good job then i can propose her?" sungyeol ask..

a girl he love..? ohh, i remember! whooaaa, sungyeol still love her?? its been a while, i thought he already forget about her.. so, i just nodded my head..

"hyung, i'm here because of her.. i heard she's getting married.. i, i'm not going to let it happen, hyung.. i love yookyung so much and she......"

"yook what??" i cut him off..

"yookyung,you know her??" he ask

"and what her family name? as is Hong Yookyung?" i ask juat to make sure he's talking about my yookyung i mean about the same girl..

"ye, how how do you know her??" he ask.. my eyes widen..ohh, what to answer?? i can't say that i'm the one who's going to marry her.. i'm going to be so dead if he ever find out..

"pfftt, who don't know her.. she's the daughter of the most successful businessmen in korea.. and my father work with her father.." finally the i found the right answer..

"ok that make sence.. oh hyung, what are you doing here? i thought you're going back to china?" thissssss... another hard to answer question...

"i,i,i have some business here..yeah, business" yetttt another logic answer... hweuuuu

"what are you doing here?? waiting for someone?" i ask him

"yeah..i'm waiting for yookyung..i called her this morning, i think we need to talk" he said

"what?!??" my eyes widen... no!! yookyung can't know that i'm here!! oh i really should get going before yookyung arrive..

"hyung, where are going?" he ask after he saw me get up from my seat..

"i, uhh, i....."

"oh there she is" sungyeol cut me off. again .

 

wait what?? she's here??

 

 


 

sorry for end it here...

sorry because its a short update..

i got something to do..

like it or not, do comment and subscribe k ???

i love you readers :*