chapter 11

Loving This Force Marriage

-Tao POV-

 

I was in my room reading some magazine that i bought from 7eleven nearby..

while i was so engrossed with reading, i fall asleep.. i was in my dreamland until three knock on the door disturb my dreamland..

*knock knock knock*

"oppa, are you inside?"

ohh, she's home already ?? i thought she will spend all day and night with her long lost boyfriend... its too early for her to come back home..

so i stood up and walk lazyly to the door and open it for her..

"oh, its you ?" i ask as i pretend not to recognize her voice..

"oppa, can we talk?" she ask.. i look straight into her eyes.. she looks afraid.. and worried at the same time..

"uhh, okey.. come in" i say as i gave a way to her to come in my room..

"you can sit anywhere you want" i say while i rest myself on my bed...

"you can talk now.." i ask her to start... hehe, i like this situation.. i'm like a boss !! hua hahahaha

"oppa, didn't you're supposed to be mad?" she start the topic.. well, she still look afraid.. i wonder why~

"mad? to whom ?" i ask.. i don't know what she's trying to say...

"to me" she answerd short

"and why would i?" i ask again.. seriously, can she just talk straight to the point??

"because i'm your wife-to-be?" she said.. well, its sound more like asking..

"and why with that??" i ask again.. i guess she start to get annoyed by my non-stop-asking-why since she start to rolled her eyes..

"urghhhh,can you stop asking and just answer my question?" she said in annoying voice..

"okey, this is the last time i'm asking you.. why  would  i  be  mad  at  you  ? and this time, please answer straight to the point" i ask her to do my favor..

"because i'm your wife-to-be and your wife-to-be is dating with someone else which is your own bestfriend and i'm asking you, didn't you suppose to be mad or scold me?" she said with a harsh voice..

"well thats the point! why would i be mad at you? i mean you're just my wife-TO-BE,we're not married yet!! GO DATE HIM or do whatever you want since i'm not your husband YET!"i said with loud and harsh voice.. she look stunned by my action..yeah i'm sure she did..since she didn't dare to say a word to me..

"but i'm warning you.......... after we get married, YOU'RE ALL MINE.. now get out!!" i ask her to get out of my room.. without looking at her, i cover myself with my blanket and close my eyes to continue my sleep..

 

after a while.. i heard something.. something like, like someone is sobbing.. then i start realize, did yookyung has return to her room yet? eyes widen and then i'm turning myself to where the sound come.. i walk to the sound and i found it is really yookyung who were sobbing just now..she was hiding at the corner of my dressing table

i come closer to her and hug her while patting her head..

"hey hey, don't cry~ shhhhh, i'm sorry..i'm sorry okey..shhhh" i say in a soft voice calming her down.. i felt guilt toward her.. i regret for raise my voice toward her.. i didn't expect her to be this fregile.. if only i knew, i will never ever raise my voice at her..

she kept crying in sobbing.. so i hug her even tighter to show that i'm sorry and care for her..she then hug me back and cry on my chest.. i can feel my shirt become wet becouse of her tears..

"shhhh shhhh.. don't cry.. i promiss i will never raise my voice at you again..now shhh, uljima" i said still trying to calm her down.. she then look ap at me... look straight into my eyes..

"promiss??" she ask with a puppy eyes... awww, she look so cute!! just if we were married now, i will kiss those eyes..

"i promiss! ahhhhhh.. i can't believe that we were fighting like a married couple!! hahaha" i let out a bit chuckle as a sign that we're back as usual..

"ahaha,i can't believe either" she chuckle while wipe her own tearn that she cried before.. then i hold her shoulder helping her to get up..

"now you should go to your room and get shower.. you're stink you know that" i said joking but in a serious voice

"oppa~" she said slapping my chest

"auchh, what was that for?" i said asking is disbelieve..

"that is for yelling at me earlier! hrmm, okey, i thing i should go back to my room.. good night oppa and have a sweet dream"

 

 

 


 

forget about 20 subscribers..

i'm planing to just end this story within this month..

next year is my final year so i might be really busy with studying..

subscribe or not, i don't care... 

but do comment k ???