You dont even know of my existance

My Chinese Diary

                                                                                                                                        Zelo. 

He was the only thing on my mind. I couldnt help it. He was just so perfect. While the teacher was talking I was concentrating on how talanted he was. I had almost every single one of my classes with Zelo. Including this one. 

 

But for some reason my mind changed people. It started to think about that freak. 

 

I hated how he thought he could get every girl with his erted self. 

 

I hated HIM. 

 

I sighed and looked back to where Zelo was. He looked so cute paying attention. 

 

But for another reason the teacher randomly left the classroom meaning everyone went wild. 

 

I noticed a girl walk up to Zelo's seat like she was going to tell him something. She looked like the girl who told her friends that she was going to confess to him. 

 

OH NO.

 

What if he likes her too? 

 

I had to hear what was going on so I scooted a little back further. 

 

"Zelo...Ive liked you for a really long time..I hope you accept my confession." She stuttered within every couple words. IMAGINE ME. 

 

"I really.....Like...Yo...gurt!" 

 

YUP.

 

That wouldve so been me. 

 

I listened carefully to what he would say. 

 

He looked down and apologized. 

 

"Im sorry, but I like someone else." 

 

I KNEW IT. HE DID LIKE SOMEONE. But...it would never be me. 

 

I looked at the girl and she looked like she was going to cry. 

 

"W-Who?" She asked. I wanted to know too. So I paid extra attention. 

 

"I cant say." Was all he said. 

 

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

 

When was I ever going to get the courage to even say hi to him? Oh right, NEVER. He was so out of my league it wasnt funny. 

 

I furrowed my eyesbrows to see everyone just randomly run out the classroom. Including Zelo. What was going on? But like a good student, I stayed. 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                  Luhans POV

 

So there was a little misunderstanding with some peasants in the hallway. So of course, I had to deal with it. By breaking a couple of bones. They should know to never mess with me. EVER. 

 

Everyone was surrounding me and this peasant by now and some of their faces were worried. I already made that guy get a bloody nose and I had no scratches or bruises. 

 

"GET.OUT. NOW." I gritted my teeth and laughed at how pathetically they RAN out the school. THE SCHOOL. I couldnt. I looked behind myself to see Sooyoung. Oh yeah. She was the one Zelo took a picture of in the dressing room. 

 

I stared at her. 

 

"Everyone, except Sooyoung go back to class." I said. Her face looked scared but there was no reason to be. Zelos looked even more nervous and worried than hers. Bottom line is that everyone was gone and it was just me a Sooyoung. 

 

"Can I help you?" She asked. 

 

I remembered those words. They were from another girl ChangYing. Thats what I think her name was. 

 

I walked closer to her, making her back against the locker. I slammed my hands on the lockers as loud as I could so her head was in between them. She flinched and I let out a soft chuckle. 

 

"Im going to need about 10 minutes of your time." I leaned in for her lips. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                        Zelos POV

 

Luhan couldnt be serious. I was scared for SooYoung actually. I had no idea what he was planning to do to her and I wanted to help her but then again....The girl...She would know I liked her. 

 

And she was way out of my league. 

 

I walked back into the classroom and the teacher was already in there. 

 

She didnt bother to ask why we left. Thats why this school at teaching. 

 

But I did fee bad for that girl who confessed to me. I just didnt like her like that. And I love how the only person who knows I like that girl just HAS to be Luhan. 

 

I looked over at her and started daydreaming.  

 

 

Who was I kidding? 

 

She probaby doesnt even know of my existance.