Getting blackmailed...again.

My Chinese Diary

 

                                                                                                                         November 21, 2012

 

Dear Diary,

 

                       I’m in math class right now and everyone is getting me mad. First, Mr. Kwang gave me a B- on my writing assignment that took me 5 hours to do! Then, this girl Jungah asked me for homework answers and she never even says hi to me! Hold up! Mrs. Hwang is coming!

 

 

 

I quickly closed my diary and hid it under all of my books. It turns out Mrs. Hwang only went to her desk. I rolled my eyes and they roamed over to Zelo who was in the back sitting by his friends. I couldn’t help it! He was so cute! And smart, funny, talented, nice, amazing….But there were other girls that he probably liked.

 

The classroom door opened and I tightened my fists to see that same guy who bookchecked me yesterday. He was holding some papers and handed them to Mrs. Hwang.

 

“So you switched classes?” She asked him.

 

He rolled his eyes and nodded.

 

“Then choose a seat.” She said.

 

I prayed that he wouldn’t choose a seat anywhere near me. But of course….He sat in the one right next to me. WHY THOUGH?! I felt uncomfortable and looked at him for 3 seconds and turned my head back to look at Zelo.

 

He was pretty cute but he would never be like Zelo. No one could ever be like him. Hes one of a kind. (Singing GD right now xD)

 

“ChangYing!” Mrs. Hwang yelled.

 

I snapped out of it and looked at her.

 

“Yes?” I said. I heard the guy next to me chuckle and I wanted to scream. DON’T LAUGH. I concentrated back on the teacher.

 

“Pay attention.” She told me.

 

I curled my lips and nodded looking down at my books.

 

“Zelo can you answer this question?” She asked pointing to the board.

 

I stiffened up and watched him smiling, knowing he would get the answer right.

 

“Yeah..Uhmm…24?” He said.

 

“Good job!” She smiled and wrote down the answer next to the equation. I heard that guy, lets call him freak, scoff.

 

He didn’t have to be jealous that Zelo was smart.

 

The freak looked at me and gave me a dirty look.

 

“Can I help you?” I snapped.

 

He looked shocked then gave me a cold stare.

 

“Watch who youre talking to.” He said.

 

His voice was hot, Ill admit. But he was such a jerk.

 

The bell rang and the first thing I made sure I had was my diary. I knew no one could read it since it was in Chinese but still…Google Translate right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Luhans POV

 

So THAT was ChingYing? Sounded Chinese to me. Could she be half Chinese like me though? Maybe. But I didn’t care. I got up and looked at the queenkas in the back talking and laughing. I smirked and walked up to one of them.

 

“Nice .” I winked and squeezed her .

 

It was though.

 

I turned around and almost laughed to hear her gasp and cuss me out. Sometimes, the queenkas can be so easy to get its not even funny. I looked over and saw Zelo walking out the classroom with his friends.

 

I knew who he liked.

 

Matter of fact, ONLY I  knew who he liked.

 

It was so obvious that I couldn’t even.

 

Hes liked her since 6 grade. But since he knew I would tell her he promised to do whatever I wanted him to.

 

Blackmail you could say.

 

He really didn’t want her to know he liked her. So since I had a little nice in me, I decided to let the kid do whatever I wanted, and the girl doesn’t find out.

 

I snapped my fingers 3 times.

 

“Zelo. Here. Now.” I called him over and he excused himself from his friends and walked over to me.

 

“Whats up?” He asked.

 

I smiled and pulled out a camera.

 

“Go to the girls locker rooms and take pictures of them when theyre changing.”

 

His eyes widened and he got worried.

 

“What?! No! That’s wrong!” He yelled.

 

I shushed him and leaned in closer to him.

 

“Do it or the girl finds out.”  I whispered.

 

He quietly gasped and grabbed the camera.

 

“Ill be back in 20!” He raced off downstairs holding the camera tightly.

 

What a peasant, I thought.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Zelo’s POV

 

I was nervous and I really didn’t want to do it. I could get in SO much trouble but I couldn’t do anything else! If I didn’t Luhan would tell her I liked her! AND I DON’T WANT HER TO KNOW!

 

I reached the girls locker room and jumped on the door, holding on to the very top. There was a little window where you had a good view of everything. But the view, had a very good look at you too. So it was easy for them to spot me.

 

I didn’t know how many pictures he wanted but I was only going to take one.

 

I looked down and only let my eyes show from the window. I saw Sooyoung taking off her shirt, leaving her only in a bra. I looked away so quick, I didn’t know it was possible.

 

I got myself together. It was picture of her finding out. I took out the camera and made sure it was on.

 

“Im sorry, noona.” I held the camera to my eye and took a quick shot of her. I slipped down the door so fast my head hurt. I ran out the hall and went to find Luhan.

 

I prayed so much that no one would find out.

 

I hid the camera in my jacket pocket and walked down the same hall I was just in.

 

I looked for Luhan and there he was. Making out with another girl again. I didn’t know what to do. If I disturbed him them hed defiantly tell her! I just kind of stood there, next to the locker waiting for him to finish.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

I looked down at my watch.

 

COME ONE ITS BEEN FREAKING 6 MINUTES WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

 

I breathed heavily and tried not looking again. Which qeenka HASN’T made out with him? Yesterday I swear I heard stories of him making out with 4 girls. All in the same hour! I couldn’t-

 

Finally I heard footsteps walk away and I looked up. The girl went to class and Luhan noticed I was there.

 

“How long were you here?” He asked.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“Long enough to see the whole thing.” I handed him the camera and his eyes widened as he looked at the picture.

 

“Damn. Shes pretty y.” He was daydreaming about Sooyoung while I was worrying about getting to class.

 

“Its okay Ill make out with her later. Anyways..Youre good. Leave.” He said.

 

I sighed and turned around walking down the hall.

 

SooYoung Noona, watch out for Luhan. I thought.