National Children's Day - Part 1-2

EXO PLAYGROUP THE SERIES

"All of you just wait here until I’m back! Don’t go anywhere! Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, remember don’t romp! Kai, don’t disturb other playgroup students! Aigoo, Xiumin, Chen, stop playing fist right now! Tao, Lay, Suho, don’t sit on the floor baby, it's dirty! Come on stand up! Hey, Sehun, Luhan, where are the two of you going? Hurry comeback here! -_- Kris, you watch over them! Do you listen to me?" Sunny shouted repeatedly while collecting his students.

EXO Playgroup students were entering an indoor theme park. They will attend various competition between all playgroup student of Seoul city in National Children's Day. The place was crowded with students from playgroup and other visitors. Each child brought a small paper flag, written the name of their playgroup. EXO Playgroup students themselves looked so excited, laughed, jumped for joy, and had so much passion to win. They compared their uniform with other student from other playgroup, compared the color and model of the other flags, compared their teacher’s beauty, Sunny with other teachers. Their attention were distracted by a variety of ride games, food and drink booths, clowns, balloons, and other children things. Paradise!

"YES, SEONSAENGNIM!" They shouted together holding up their thumbs to Sunny and winked.

Sunny began to queue up at the competition booth making confirmation with the committee. Luckily though there were some coincided competition, she could still watch all of their student while performing later.

However, how shocked she was when she returned to her students. There was no one there. Her eyes widened and wide opened, her head rotated in all directions looking for a small figure with pink blazer and hat. Those kids!

"Aiiiiisssshhhh!!!" ヽ (`Д ') ノ

Sunny stomped her feet in disgust yelling shrieking randomly.

***

In the middle of the theme park, there was a giant pillars with four wide screen upon it on each side. The screen was then showing a girl who served as MC to greet the visitors. The sound was coming from the speakers in the ceiling of the theme park. The visitors simultaneously looked up the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Mi imnida! Welcome to the indoor theme park in national children's day, especially for you, the teachers and students of Seoul Playgroup as participants in a series of competition today. Right here there are two cute playgroup students. Let’s meet them!"

Sunny stopped walking around the theme park when her attention fixed on the big screen. The camera then spotted two kids with pink blazer and hat. They were jumping up and waving playgroup flags. I’m dead!

"YEEEEEYYYYY!" The two boys appeared with shrill voices so noisy.

"Annyeonghatheyo! Jeoneun Oh Thehun imnida! "

"Annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida! "

"Okay! Sehun, Luhan, What’s the name of your playgroup?”

"EXO Playgroup!" They answered proudly showing the flag.

"Where’s your teacher?"

"I lost my teacher, noona! I've been told before to wait for her together with Sehun but she didn’t comeback. Please help us looking for her! Later my teacher will cry."

The visitors began to laugh with those two children behavior. Sunny palmed her face. She could even hear the other teacher around her were laughing at the 'who' the teacher was. Of course she was! They all were wrong! Who was missing? She or those kids? Ughh!

"Noona, pleathe tell my teacher to come here. Poor her muth be very lonely thomewhere."

Laughter broke out. They didn’t understand what Sehun said. Sometimes Sehun spoke very quickly and made people confused having conversation with him. Sunny ran off down  ashamed to her students. Amid a crowd of people laughing at her, she really couldn’t look at the big screen. Arrived there, she still saw Luhan and Sehun were interviewed by MC. Luhan who first noticed Sunny.

"Ahh, seonsaengnim!" Luhan waved his flag at her.

Sunny felt all the visitors looked straight on her laughing. She smiled scratching the back of her head that didn’t itch, walked occasionally, and approached the two boys. Sehun and Luhan immediately rushed hugging her.

"Where have you been huh? You didn’t isten to my direction recently!"

Sehun and Luhan just laughed and didn’t answer the question. Sunny’s eyes rolled and struck by something. She glanced at her watch.

"Oh, dear! Kris’ fashion show competition was about to begin!"

Sunny took Sehun and Luhan’s hand and then ran to where the competition took place. Both of those kids had to run quickly to adjust the pace and tiptoed to adjust height.

***

"Where is Kris?" She asked breathless after arrived there.

"He's getting ready inside," Lay answered confusedly looking at his teacher, Luhan, and Sehun just like a new race participant.

"Where have you been?" Kai chuckled.

Sunny pinched Kai’s cheek softly. How could him! She was the one who should have said so. Apparently Kai and Lay had been standing at the edge of the catwalk waiting for Kris. Now the arena began crowded with the visitors and other playgroup students. The show had started. The kids gave applause to all participants appeared one by one walking on the catwalk with nice hairstyle and costume from sponsor. All of them showed their best while waddling. Some of them went too far-fetched and shy. Kai, Lay, Luhan, and Sehun certainly sneered, denigrated, made fun of each playgroup participants that often sounded to the teachers, students, and the people around them. Sunny was so uncomfortable. Felt like she wanted to plug their mouth though in her mind she agreed with her student’s statement.

As soon as the others left the catwalk, the tall boy came. He looked very stylish with his golden hair, the costume made him looked cool but still didn’t leave the impression of playgroup student. He walked strapping, confident with a typical smile on his lips. Spotlights that followed him made him shining more and clarified his handsome face.

"No. 34, Wu Yi Fan from EXO Playgroup."

Applause and fangirl’s shout style were coming in all directions. The noona who saw Kris from the big screen in the center of the theme park, straightly ran to fashion show arena, perpetuated Kris with their cameras. Sunny also took photos of Kris. Instantly it became crowded arena. Words of praise also came out from some playgroup teachers standing around there. Sunny was very satisfied, smug smile, her hands folded on her chest, lifted her chin, and a face 'Do you know? He is my student!’

"YEEEYYYYY!!! URI DUIZHANG!!!” Those boys jumped high on the edge of catwalk giving support for their class president.

Brief moment ended when Kris left the arena. Audible sigh came from the visitors simultaneously. But somehow Sunny felt Kris was too excessive force. Stocking charm -_- the expectation to win was about 78%

She was still smiling himself as she realized Kai, Lay, Luhan, and Sehun weren’t in front of her again. Once she looked back, the four of them were seriously negotiating something and whispered with their shoulder hugging each other making a small circle. What more do they want? -___-"

Sunny glanced at her watch and was stunned. She believed there was something forgotten. Long enough for her to remember. When it successfully recalled, she tapped her forehead!

Omo! Suho, Xiumin, and Tao, I forget them!

***

"Hiiiissssyyy!" Suho growled shaking the table looking at Kris’ handsome face on the big screen in the pillar theme park near the arena coloring contest that he was joining now.

"Yaa! Look at this! The color had been out of line!" Xiumin pointed Suho with pale blue crayon.

"Don’t fight! Time is running out. There are still many parts of this drawing that haven’t colored yet," Tao said without taking his eyes off the drawing paper in front of him.

In the middle of the ballroom theme park and the other participants followed their coloring contest. Each playgroup was represented by three students. They got one mini table and three chairs. That place could be said to be the widest arena with the most number of participants. Ten minutes left for them to finish the coloring.

"Why are we the audience racetrack least" Suho pouted.

"Who wants to watch 'coloring' is boring?" Tao replied nonchalantly.

Suho sighed again. The spectators in that arena was not that minimum if only Kris' face didn’t appear on the big screen and made them to see him. He considered that it was’t cool to be a participant of coloring contest. Actually, he was eager to join the fashion show competition as Kris, but his seonnsaengnim said that his talent was art. All of his work in the classroom was amazing. However Suho didn’t care a lot. He also wanted to be revered just like Kris. He peaked when receiving an Angry Bird drawing paper from the committee to be colored. It further reminded him of Kris and all his perfection. If this wasn’t a contest, he must had ripped that drawing paper.

"Hey! Why are you coloring that Blue Angry Bird using red crayon" Xiumin protested with his mouth full of chocolate cake.

Suho advanced his lips. The boy in front of him had been all the time.

"What? It’s all because of you! Just eat your chocolate cake there and shut up brat!” I’m tired!" Suho complained defensively.

"You grumbled about Kris all the time. You must be jealous to him cause you’re nothing!" Xiumin replied wiping his lips.

"You’re also from earlier just lazy!" Suho didn’t want to lose.

Tao just shook his head. He eventually kept going to color the picture. Sunny, Kai, Lay, Sehun, Luhan, and Kris finally appeared on that place. Sunny sighed with relief. Fortunately still overtaken. She could still watch the three of them. However, those three boys weren’t aware of her presence. Difficult to attain them. As soon as she was about to shoot the three of them, from the camera lens was clear that Suho and Xiumin were quarrels  -__-

When the contest was finished, Suho, Xiumin, and Tao rushed into her arms. Sunny later searched their work on display at the big board and...

Their drawing paper was the most tangled. There was a small rive in the paper. Brown stains were everywhere. Several color images were out of line, and there were two Red Angry Birds. Looked like they were doing wrong while coloring o___0 What happened? Though their work was usually nice and neat.

 

I'm busy with my campus life but I'll update the next chapter soon :D

Please leave your precious comment!