EXO Cinderella Drama - part 1

EXO PLAYGROUP THE SERIES

"Now Seonsaengnim will give you the role!" Sunny smiled softly.

"NEEEEEE!" EXO Playgroup shouted vigorously.

Sunny started to walk to each student carrying small basket. There were small roll of papers that the students’ name were written inside for each role. Their class would show a Cinderella drama in the hall later. Sunny also felt confused why must she select "Cinderella", a romance theme for adults as a drama for her students. However, she didn’t think too long because the students were very passionate with that theme. Yet she also had to change the plot slightly to the age of the playgroup.

The entire EXO Playgroup students had taken each of the papers enthusiastically, laughed merrily, looked forward to a great role.

"Please open the paper together, okay?" Sunny directed the students.

"HANA!! DUL!! SET!!" Students shouted joyfully as they turned a blind eyes.

They slowly unrolled the paper:

Cinderella : Luhan

Stepmother : Kris

Stepbrother 1 : Chanyeol

Stepbrother 2 : Baekhyun

Friend of Cinderella (rat) 1 : Lay

Friend of Cinderella (rat) 2 : Tao

Friend of Cinderella (rat) 3 : Kyungsoo

Fairy Godmother : Suho

King : Xiumin

Eunuch : Chen

Prince : Sehun

Narrator : Kai

They look at their respective roles, some of them screamed happily and the rest were unsatisfied. They pouted carelessly. Class began to be noisy, wasn’t agree about their roles. Sunny was ready to receive their complaints -___-"

"Seonsaengnim!! I don’t want to be Cinderella! I'm a boy!” Luhan stood up suddenly.

"But it fits you! Your face is really like a gorgeous girl!!! > O <" Xiumin .

"Xiumin! Don’t you dare to theathe Luhan okay? I’m getting mad!" Sehun behind spoke up.

"Soensaengnim! How can I be a stepmother? Let me be the prince! I'm tall, handsome, and cool! "Kris yelled out loud.

"You have been fated to play thtepmother’th role!” Sehun sneered. "I’m tall, white ath thnow, really match with Luhan!"

"But he didn’t deserve to be a prince, Seonsaengnim! What kinda prince are you? Don’t you look at the mirror?" Kris said barrage.

"Seonsaengnim!" Kai yelled, raised his hands. "What is narrator anyway? What are they gonna do?" He asked confused. However, the word "narrator" in his ear sounded cool.

Sunny had not time to answer Kai’s question, another student blurted out.

"I just don’t want to be a rat!" Kyungsoo shouted angrily. "It’s really not cool at all."

"Me too!" Lay protested. "I won’t!"

"Seonsaengnim! I won’t play the role of Fairy Godmother! It’s embarrassing!” Suho shouted tight. "I wanna be a prince too!"

"SEONSAENGNIM!!! I DON’T WANNA BE A NARRATOR!!!" Kai made everyone in silent. He already knew the meaning of his role. "Tao said that I won’t get any part on the stage. Just talk on the operator room!"

"Once in a while I agree if you won’t get any part!" Chanyeol added.

"Yes. You have so many teaser videos. Oh, come on! Sometimes being a narrator is not bad for you! Let us play on the stage!" Baekhyun replied later. *Ignore this sentence ._____.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked confused -___-

"How can I become the eunuch? How terrible! No way!” Chen complained after that.

Sunny started hassles to calm her noisy students. If the class become like this, it's hard to be appeased. She put her point finger on her lips as a warning to be silent, screamed until her voice cracked, pounded the table. Huffff!!

"Aigoo! All of you should be able to accept your role. I assure that when you already start to practice, you can surely enjoy your own role. No need to fight there, you just have to built a good cooperation. No matter what your role are, if you try your best for that role, the result also will be good. Do you agree?" She gave some advices.

All of them looked at each other for a moment. "NE, SEONSAENGNIM!" They replied lethargic.

***

The day of that show had come. Parents, family, and other spectators entered the hall. Some of them gave encouragement to each child on the backstage. The show had begun. Another class performed live musical ensemble. It was so melodious and sounded beautiful. There was an elegant ballet performance too. The audience applaused thunderously. Sunny was so excited to see how the other students on stage. Different from her students -____-"

Anyway they should not be a disgrace! Sunny muttered to herself.

The last performance was from Sunny’s class. Lights were turned off. Red giant stage curtain slowly lifted up. Kai’s voice echoed from the operator room using microphone.

Once upon a time, there lived a... a boy named Cinderella. He lived with his stepmother and two stepbrothers. He was.. tor... tor... what the hell is it? I can’t read the text! Oh, yes! He was tortured by the three of them. Huffff!!!

His soft whisper was heard by the audience, making them laughed. A single spotlight irradiated the slum boy wearing pathetic costumes. He acted to mop the floor with a rag. Luhan looked very pretty. The audience screamed hysterically. From the other side of the stage, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked through the center stage.

"Cinderellaaaa!" Chanyeol shouted with his deep voice.

"Cinderella! Where’s my eyeliner?” Baekhyun asked Luhan waving his wig.

"Don’t ask me about that!" Luhan replied.

"Don’t lie to me! I know you know exactly where it is. Perhaps you steal it!" Chanyeol accused sadisticly pointing Luhan.

"I think eomma should know about this! Eommaaaa!!!" Baekhyun screamed out loud.

Sunny took a deep breath. So far so good. After that Kris entered the stage with a long dress and a fake bun. Baekhyun sprinted towards him and stumbled. Kris fortunately hold up Baekhyun’s body. Chanyeol suddenly approached him.

"Baekhyun-ah, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked him with an anxious face.

"Yes, I’m alright! ^^" Baekhyun replied with a smile.

The audience burst out laughing. The incident was really unexpected. Another teacher looked at Sunny with a dismissive smile. Sunny started to sweat! I’m dead!

"The eunuch from the palace gave this invitation to me. The three of us are going to the ball tonight. You stay at home!” Kris acted his with cool style.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped happily and then stuck out their tongue at Luhan.

"Luhan! Uh, no! I mean Cinderella! You keep the house alone! "Kris commanded later.

"WHAT?" Luhan raised his right eyebrows. "But I wanna come too!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed Luhan. "You don’t deserve to participate! You’re not eligible! You don’t even have a nice dress to wear!"

"Hey, bro! You don’t have to push me like this!" Luhan cried unconsciously.

Once again the audience laughed. The teachers started pouting Sunny. She tapped her forehead (つ _-) It was so difficult to train them playing drama and she didn’t want to see the results like this.

***

Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed uproariously leaving Luhan alone on the center stage. Luhan started to shed the real tears. The scene became so sad and painful. Kai’s voice broke the silence.

Cinderella is very sad.. Nggg? Is the microhone switched off? *Kai knocked softly the microphone* test test test hana dul set! Eh? Cinderella was very sad and then came the three rats and a fairy godmother to cheer her up.

Kyungsoo, Tao and Lay were already preparing to enter the stage and crawled with their rat costumes. The audience applauded. The three of them approached the sprawling Luhan.

"Aigoo! Cinderella you should be patient!" Tao smiled.

"Don’t worry! The Fairy Godmother will come after this!" Kyungsoo consoled patting Luhan’s shoulder.

"Huh? Where is she?" Luhan asked confused as he looked around.

"Not she but he! Look over there! There’s someone who is hung around, "Lay said pointing to the side of the stage.

Suddenly the lights twinkled. The white smoke began to blow. A child dressed in white like a Fairy Godmother with a star wand on his hand came to the center stage with floating body and acted flying in the sky. The boy looked so cute. The audience screamed unclear.

"Nuguseyo? Who are you?" Luhan feigned to shock looking up the Fairy Godmother.

"I'm the Fairy Godmother Suho. I’m guardian angel Suho!” Suho answered rather timidly.

His body was rigid, wasn’t daring to move, he was just moving his eyes to see Luhan.

"Oh Fairy Godmother! Are you crying? Are you afraid of height?" Lay asked innocently and made the audience laughed to hear it.

"Oh Fairy Godmother! You look pale,” Kyungsoo added with flat expression.

"Oh Fairy Godmother! You’re shaking!" Tao pointed Suho.

Suho grumbled. Surely he was afraid of height. He was just hung up with no security equipment. The worst he could fall suddenly. The transparent rope that hung up his body made him sick. Those three rats were further infuriated him. Just beware! Later I’ll take the revenge! "What the hell? Not really!” Suho defended for himself.

Luhan shook his head and then realized that the next dialogue was his turn. "Oh Fairy Godmother! Would you like to help me? I wanna go to the ball but I don’t have any beautiful dresses!"

"Take it easy! I’ll give what you wish!”

From that wand sort out the sparkling magic effects. The lights dimmed again. The white smoke enveloped Luhan’s body. A long cloth stretched to cover him. A few minutes passed, all the magic effects was lost. Until the lights , the audience found Luhan hadn’t finished dressing yet. Suddenly the audience laughed out loud.

"Aisshh!!!" Luhan was bashful in front of the audience. The time was too short to change clothes. But, Luhan didn’t give up. Quickly he had worn the gown and returned to act cheerfully. He spun around in the middle of the stage surrounded by Lay, Tao, and Kyungsoo.

"Fairy Godmother! Thank you so much!" Luhan jumped happily holding his cheeks.

"But you should go home before midnight, okay? All the magic will disappear," Suho warned him.

After Luhan said yes, Suho was pulled to the backstage. He took a deep breath. Finally his role was over. Sunny felt like that drama would be messed up by them. She was so embarrassed.

 

The rest of EXO members will be appeared on the next chapter

Keep reading! :D

Please leave your precious comments!