EXO Cinderella Drama - part 2

EXO PLAYGROUP THE SERIES

 

Cinderella went to the palace. After arrived at... HAA .. HAA .. HAATSYIIII!!!! Aigoo!! Arrived at the palace, Cinderella saw so many eligible girl who came with their beautiful dress. Then she went looking for the prince.

The audience burst out laughing again by Kai the narrator. The setting of the stage then showed a magnificent palace ballroom, some cameo girls acted as guests, as well as classical music was melodious. From the side of the stage, Sehun walked in and the crown prince costume he wore made him looked very handsome. He walked with a serious expression to the center stage and made the audience were excited like a fangirl style. Sehun smiled.
"Sehunnieeee!" Some coquettish teenage girls shouted his name.
"Sehunaaaa. Look at noona here!" The other girl screamed.
Xiumin and Chen also entered the stage and walked towards Sehun. Chen appeared with a basket of food in his hand, his face crumpled.
"Prince, have you selected a good friend to dance?" the king Xiumin snobs. He was chewing a banana from the basket that was brought by Chen.
"Not yet, Appa!" Sehun quietly replied bowing to Xiumin. The audience cheered back.
Chen went along taking bananas from the basket too and gobbled it up till his mouth was full. While chewing, he saw Luhan pacing on the stage.
"Prince Sehun, try to get that young girl," Chen told Sehun pointing Luhan.
The audience roared, clapping hysterically as Sehun was approaching Luhan, smiling, holding hands and dancing around the stage. They seemed enjoying the moment. The music was played melodiously. Some of noonas were trying to preserve it through photographs or videos. Sunny gasped. Well, that was good! At least she could breath for a moment.
"Luhan! Sehun! Fighting!" Sunny exclaimed quietly from her seat as she clenched her hands on. Once aware of other teachers noticed her, she became embarrassed and went back to be normal.
The sound of bells were ringing. Luhan stopped his step. He looked at the giant clock on the stage. It was 12 o'clock in the midnight. Sehun acted restless.
"Waeyo? What happened to you?" Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I have to go home!" Luhan said briefly and then ran to the side of the stage.
"Wait, don’t leave!" Sehun prevented him to leave as much as possible.
Luhan wasn’t aware of his fast step. He hadn’t take off one of his shoe yet, he wasn’t on stage anymore. Luhan started nervous.
"YAAA, LUHAN!" Sehun screamed out loud making everyone shocked. "YOU’RE THUPPOTHED TO LEAVE ONE OF YOUR THHOE HERE!"
Laugh broke out again from the audience uncontrolled impressed by Sehun’s scream. Luhan returned to the center stage to take off his shoe and ran back to the backstage. Sunny was going to die. She couldn’t even breath -____-"

Prince lost her and the only one clue was that girl’s shoe. Finally he decided to look for her. He traveled throughout the country just to find her. Yes!!! I did it!!! Success!!!

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went back to the stage. They were sitting in a chair staring expectantly at Sehun. Chen the eunuch put the shoe on Chanyeol’s foot.
"Oh, this is an oversized foot -___-" Chen mocked.

"Let me try!" Baekhyun robbed that shoe from Chanyeol and put it on his own foot.
"I know it doesn’t fit as well, ishh!" Chen muttered folding his arms. Sehun was disappointed and sighed.
Luhan suddenly shouted from the end of the scene. "Wait! That’s my shoe!"
Sehun shocked and immediately recognized the boy in front of him. "You are..."
Luhan was blush. The moment when the shoe fit him, he and Sehun suddenly jumped holding hands. All the children were gathered to the stage marked the show had ended.
"You're the only one!" Sehun sparkled. "Cinderella, would you like to be my friend?"
"Ne!" Luhan said firmly.

Prince finally fouuunnndd HOOOAAAEEEMM!! *yawning* found Cinderella and they became friends forever.

The audience was confused by the ending scene. Sunny covered her face embarrassed. The teacher then underestimated her.
"Oh, Seonsaengnim! Your student need to learn more about how to act well on the stage!"
"Seemed like they didn’t really know what they were doing before, right?"
"Seonsaengnim! I think you’re not good enough directing them."
Sunny bowed silently, she couldn’t think anymore. What those teachers are saying recently was true. It was her responsibility to educate them well. She felt like a fail teacher and despaired. Suddenly, from the stage, Kai appeared with microphone on his hand with other students.

Sunny Seonsaengnim, mianhamnida! We did a lot of mistakes same when we still practiced. We're sorry, Seonsaengnim! We promise next time will be better! Soensaengnim, fighting! Saranghamnida!

Sunny stunned to see her students encouraged her from the stage. With tears in her eyes, she smiled and walked over to them. Her students then ran to hug her and laughed together. The audience then stood up and gave a standing ovation to them. It surprised her and realized that she would also try her best to teach them. 

 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON ^^

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENT