Ch 5

Who Will She Choose...

CH 5

 

LeeHi and her mother returned from Korea a week later. Her grandmother just wanted to get her and her husbands Last Living Will in order and for some reason that required her to be there. They set up the trust funds for both LeeHi and Ukwon and the rest of the family. Her mother was going to be the executive of the estate so her grandmother insisted she be there for it. They arrived in the middle of the night and got a rental to drive home. LeeHi was asleep as soon as they got in the car because later that day was going to be her discipline hearing and she needed to be rested for it. They arrived around 4 am and she went straight to Ukwon's room to climb in bed with him. What she wasn't expecting was finding JongUp and Daehyun and Daon and SungWon sleeping on his floor. She turned around and walked out to go back to her room. She quickly closed the door and went to shower before getting in her bed she needed the heat to help her fall asleep alone. She needed a towel and went into the hall way to find JongUp coming out of the bathroom.

“.” JongUp whispered.

“SHH!” LeeHi whispered and JongUp pulled her to him kissing her not giving her a chance to pull away. She pushed him away and smacked his arm.

“What was that for jerk.” She whispered.

“I missed you.” He smiled.

“I told you I am not your girlfriend you need to stop kissing me.” She pushed passed him and went to her room. She tried to close the door but he stuck his foot in the door.

“You could be my girlfriend.” He smiled as he pushed the door open.

“I told you I love Jae I am not interested in being anyone's girlfriend. What are you guys doing here.” She asked.

“We are going to the hearing with you and well we have been hanging out with Ukwon and the brothers.” JongUp said as she walked over to her bed.

“Why it isn't like I am going to get expelled.” She said.

“Hyuna has been trying to make it so you do. We are going to tell the board about how she has tortured you for the last 6 months.” He smiled.

“What why?” She said.

“Pay back for making her bleed and stealing Daehyun. But it gets better the guy she was cheating on Dae with showed up and he is making her life hell.” He laughed.

“I didn't steal him from her she should have thought about that when she was cheating on him. She deserved getting punched in the face.” She said.

“We know this and that is why we are going to help you.” He said. She yawned and rubbed her eyes looking at the time.

“I need to go to sleep you need to go back to Ukwon's room.” She said.

“What if I wanted to stay here with you?” He said.

“Never going to happen. My mother and father would freak. And I don't let boys sleep in my room.” She said.

“Oh come on I will sleep with my own blanket on the other side of the bed.” He begged.

“No go back Ukwon's room I need some more sleep I just got off a 15 hour flight and a long drive here. I just want to go to bed now please go to his room.” She said.

“One condition give me a kiss.” He said.

“What no that is black mail.” She hissed.

“Then let me sleep with you.” He said.

“What no.” She gave him a dirty look.

“No I mean sleep as in actually sleep. Kiss or I get to sleep here.” He teased.

“This is not fair why do you want to kiss me so bad.” She asked.

“Because when you kissed him you kissed him back and you told me no.” He said.

“I told you he kissed me you asked you don't ask someone to kiss them.” She snickered yawning again.

“Come on I am a better kisser then him.” He whined.

“I will be the judge of that.” She said getting off the bed and walking to the door. She opened it and pointed out the door for him.

“So does that mean you are going to kiss me?” He asked walking over to him.

“Nope.” She pushed him out the door and closing it behind him. She turned around and leaned up against the door. After waiting to make sure JongUp had gone to bed she went to take a shower. She was running out of time to sleep. She got her clothes and went into her bathroom and took a hot shower. When she came out of her bathroom she found all the boys in her room with Ukwon in her bed and the rest sound asleep on the floor.

“That jerk...” She whispered. She tip toed around the room and went to her dresser to get a hoodie there was no way she was going to just wear her tank top and short with 4 boys sleeping in her room.

photo LeeHisleepin.jpg

She walked through the maze of boys and climbed in next to Ukwon. She got all comfortable before he started to move around. She faked being asleep while he got comfortable.

“I am glad you are home I missed you.” He whispered and pulled her closer to him. It was a couple hours before they woke up to a shriek down the hall.

“BOYS!!!!!!!!” They all sat up.

“Opps we over slept we are not supposed to be in here.” Ukwon laughed.

“She is dead to the world.” Daehyun laughed.

“Two things wake her up, my mom and a siren. Well and pushing her out of the bed.” Ukwon laughed and pushed her out of the bed and in to Daon's waiting arms.

“Hey pretty girl.” He smiled.

“How I did not miss that.” She grumbled pushing herself away from him.

“Run!” She growled looking at Ukwon.

“Hey it was that or let Daehyun kiss you.” Ukwon laughed running for the door.

“Out everyone out!” She yelled.

“Even me I didn't do anything?” SungWon asked.

“Yes all of you I have to get dressed.” She said pointing to the door.

“You look so cute in your Pjs and your hair all messed up.” Daehyun laughed kissing her on the cheek and heading to the door.

“Next person that kisses me is getting punched.” She whined.

“Even me?” Another voice came from the door.

“Daddy!” She squealed and ran to him.

“Hi baby.” He said wrapping his arms around her.

“I missed you so much.” She said hugging him tightly.

“I missed you very much. Let's get a move on we have to be there at 12 and there are a lot of you that need to shower.” He said.

“SungWon can use my shower. I showered this morning when I got home.” She smiled.

“Very nice of you to share your bathroom. Boys get going we talked about sleeping in here but I guess you are as hard of hearing as he is.” He said pointing at Ukwon.

“In my defense he woke us up and said she was home we went to sleep in my room.” Ukwon smiled.

“Get going.” He said leaving the room.

“Food I want real food Daddy!” She yelled.

“Hurry and get dressed and it will be down stairs.” He said walking down the hall to his room.

“You heard him get out of my room.” She laughed.

“Why does he get to use your shower?” JongUp whined.

“He is the only one that doesn't annoy me.” She teased.

“Hey that isn't fair.” He whined again.

“Go it is 10 am and I want to eat so I need to get dressed.” She said pushing them all towards the door.

“I am going to go get my stuff let me know when I can use the shower.” SungWon smiled.

“Give me 10 minutes and you can have the bathroom.” She said closing the door behind them. She ran to her closet and got the clothes out her mother bought her specifically for today.

photo LeehiHearing.jpg

She went through her jewelry box and found somethings that would go well with it. She went into the bathroom brushed her hair and put a little eyeliner one and went and put her clothes on. She pulled her pants up just as there was a knock at the door.

“Come in I am done.” She yelled.

“Wow.” SungWon whispered.

“Too much?” She asked.

“No I was just expecting well I don't know. You look very beautiful.” He said kissing her cheek.

“Now you?” She teased.

“No I was just giving you a compliment.” He smiled.

“Can you clasp this for me?” She asked holding the necklace up for him. He tossed his stuff to the counter in the bathroom and took the necklace from her.

“Did he give you this?” He asked.

“How did you know?” She asked.

“Know about the boy on the wall or that he gave you the necklace?” He smiled setting the necklace down on her neck.

“Both?” She said turning around to face him.

“The necklace because it is something I would buy for someone I loved. And the boy well I asked the nurse and SoHee kind of gave a rough explanation before Ukwon snapped at her.” He said.

“Oh.” She whispered straightening the necklace out.

“I am going to go get ready.” He smiled and walked away. She sighed in relief that he wasn't going to pry about it. She knew Hyuna was going to use it all as an excuse to get her kicked out of school. She quickly finished the last touches grabbed the shoes she was going to wear and went down stairs to find her dad and mom in the kitchen kissing.

“Eww gross I have had enough kissing for a life time.” She whined sitting down at the table.

“Those boys still kissing you?” Her father laughed sitting across from her.

“What is everyone's obsession with kissing me.” She said putting her head down.

“I don't know but they need to stop.” He said eying 2 of the boys while they came in the room.

“I am not the one that is trying to date her. That is the other two.” Daon said walking in with Ukwon.

“And you are letting this happen?” He teased.

“They are harmless. Well at least JongUp is. Daehyun is Hyuna's ex and well we all know how that goes.” Ukwon laughed sitting down next to LeeHi.

“Stop talking like I am not even here.” She whined.

“I am harmless I won't let her do anything to her. Besides from what I see she has her hands full with that YoonGi kid.” Daehyun snickered as he came into the kitchen.

“You sound jealous.” Daon teased.

“More like disgusted. I cant believe he had the balls to show up to my school.” Daehyun said plopping down next to Daon.

“Food please food no more talking I am done listening.” LeeHi said a little louder and meaner then she should have.

“It should be here any minute.” Her father smiled. Breakfast arrived as the others came down the stairs. LeeHi was sitting at he end of the table with her hands in her lap trying to avoid talking to them. It was a little hard when they all want to talk to her. She was finally glad when they were getting ready to leave and SoHee finally showed up. But she just glued herself to Ukwon in turn pissing her off. SungWon ran interference with the guys by being by her side and everyone at arms length. The went to the conference room at the school and waited for the hearing to start. 

 

 

So my new program for writing has the worst grammer checker ever so please forgive me if there is gammer mistakes or missed capitals (which actually irks me alot). 

 

9/22/13 I had to post since it is LeeHi BDay in Korea at least.