Ch 3

Who Will She Choose...

CH 3

The next morning LeeHi woke up early she didn’t want to risk being late again and running into the girls again. She got dressed and went down to breakfast to find Daon sitting in the kitchen with Ukwon and SoHee.
“Hi…” LeeHi said walking into the kitchen.
“Hey pretty girl.” Daon smiled and ran over to her and tired to hug her she blushed and shied away from him.
“Please stop.” LeeHi said blushing and trying to push him away.
“Awe that is so cute.” Ukwon teased.
LeeHi gave him a dirty look and sat down at the tabled and poured her cereal. They all ate together in complete silence. Daon kept nudging her with his shoulder and messing with her. They washed their dishes grabbed their bags and walked to school together. They arrived at school and Hyuna and they girls were waiting out front of the school. It didn’t mean that they were waiting for her it was just where they were every day before school started. Daon put his hand in hers and walked passed them and kept her head down.
“Replacing my brother already I see.” Hyuna said. LeeHi made Daon release her hand and she ran away.
“You leave my sister alone.” Ukwon snapped.
“Make me!” Hyuna laughed.
“You really don’t want me too. I will destroy you if you hurt my sister again.” Ukwon said. Hyuna just laughed at him.
“Don’t forget your place I run this school. Hyuna snapped.
“You forget we loved him too and he is watching what you are doing to the love of his life”. Ukwon growled at her.
“She is the reason he is dead.” Hyuna snapped.
They were now in one another faces and everyone around them just stood there watching. This wasn’t the first time in the last 6 months they had done this. Daon was in shock he didn’t think that he would see a guy and a girl go at it like this much less look like they were going to actually fight.
“Enough!” Daehyun growled as he walked up and they stepped apart.
“She started it.” Ukwon said.
“I don’t care who started it, it is over everyone scram.” Daehyun said.
“Dae he was being mean to me.” Hyuna cooed trying to wrap her arms around his neck.
“Don’t touch me you probably deserved it leave his sister alone.” Dae snapped.
“Why because you like her or something?” Hyuna snapped.
“I don’t even know who she is just back off. I know what you did to her last year now just stop.” Dae said.
“You...” Hyuna started to say but was cut off.
“Just stop you are a and you know it just leave people alone being a bully just dulls your beauty.” Dae said walking away.
SoHee stuck her tongue out at Hyuna as her and Ukwon walked away with a very confused Daon.
“What was that all about?” Daon asked as the bell rang and Ukwon smiled.
“That is for another time and for LeeHi to explain that is a very painful time in our lives and she has the right to tell you not me.” Ukwon said.
“Okay...” Daon said as they went to their classes.
Daon walked down the hall to his class late because he got all twisted around trying to find his class but he heard crying and opened the storage closet to find LeeHi sitting on the ground she had her arms wrapped around her knees and she was crying.

photo emo-alone.jpg

Daon dropped to her side and the door shut behind him. He wrapped his arms around her, they said nothing she just cried and he just held her. She finally stopped crying and whispered,

Thank you.”
“No problem.” Daon said kissing the top of her head as she clung to him.
“Can I ask what that was about?” Daon said.
“No I can’t talk about it is just too painful.” LeeHi said wiping the tears away.
“OK I can wait but when you are ready I am here I will always be here.” Daon smiled wiping her remaining tears away.
She hugged him and laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. It sounded just like Jae’s. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind if she didn’t she would just start crying again.

Daehyun met up with JongUp in front of their class and waited outside for Ukwon. He wanted to talk to him and apologize for Hyuna even though he didn’t have a reason too. But he knew what Jae had meant to Ukwon he was his best friend.
“I am sorry…” Dae said.
“It’s not your fault she is a .” Ukwon laughed.
“I know but I know what she has done to your family and your sister it is wrong.” Dae said and JongUp just stood there confused he had come to school later then Dae today he had to take his little sister to the hospital this morning.
“No one is going to get passed it and heal if she doesn’t let it go it he is gone but we loved him too and she didn’t kill him.” Ukwon said walking into the class room.
“I haven’t seen your sister yet is she even going to the school this year?” JongUp asked.
“Yea she does you have to remember she is freshman and she has changed a lot.” Ukwon laughed.

“You have no clue how much she has changed.” SoHee laughed.
“What does that mean?” JongUp asked.
“You will see…” SoHee teased and sat down. JongUp and Daehyun sat down behind SoHee and Ukwon in their seats and started talking to one another.
“Have you seen her since yesterday?” Dae asked.
“No I haven’t.” JongUp laughed.

“We have to look for her today I wonder if she is a new student or a freshman. Dae said.
“She is so little I would say freshman.” JongUp laughed.
“She looks kind of broken...” Dae said looking down to his book.
“I think she is breakable we are going to have to be careful with her.” JongUp said.
“Be careful yea right.” Dae laughed.
“That is why I am going to win.” JongUp laughed and the teacher walked in.

The bell rang for the next class and Daon pulled LeeHi up with him.
“I can take you home if you want?” Daon asked.
“No I can’t ditch another we are going to get in trouble when we go to class tomorrow. I am going to get detention and it hasn't even been a week...” LeeHi said looking out the door.
She looked around to see if anyone was coming out of their classes yet a small amount of students were but not the ones she was trying to avoid. She walked down the hall and to the next class with Daon on her tail he opened the door to the class and went in the class was empty by the time they got there. They went to their seats and sat down. The second bell rang and the rest of the class made their way into the classroom. LeeHi pulled out her book for her English class and started reading. They were reading A Tale of Two Cites” and she was already half way in and it was only the second day of school. The bell rang for lunch and LeeHi tried to take off but Daon stopped her.
“Eat with us please…” Daon begged.
“I can’t not today not after this morning...” LeeHi pulled away from him.
He tried to chase after her but she ducked into the girl’s bathroom again and waited for everyone to leave to go have lunch behind the library.

Daon walked down the hall till he found Ukwon and SoHee.
“I tried she went into the girls bathroom and I couldn’t follow her in.” Daon said.
“I didn’t expect it after this morning.” Ukwon smiled.
“I found her in a storage closet crying.” Daon said.
“I really hate that I am going to beat her one day.” SoHee said.
“No you wouldn’t even if you wanted to that bad you are a good person.” Ukwon said kissing her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked to their table.

SungWon had missed everything that had happened that morning he had a doctor’s appointment that morning causing him to miss his first class and late for his second one. He went to the library to see if LeeHi was sitting there alone and he didn’t see her. He walked around the building and didn’t find her. He hoped that she had gone to eat lunch with her brother so he went to find them. She wasn’t there when he walked up and found everyone eating and talking.
“Where is LeeHi?” SungWon asked.
“Girls bathroom.” Daon said.
“Is she coming to eat with us?” SungWon asked.
“Doubt it.” Ukwon said.
“Why?” SungWon asked
“You missed a lot this morning I will fill you in later did you bring me food?” Daon asked.
“Here!” SungWon said pulling a Tupperware dish out of his bag and handing it to him.
“She tried to cook again I don’t know how good it will be...” SungWon said.
“Pass I will go get something else.” Daon said walking away from the table.
“Who is “she”?” SoHee asked.
“We were sent here to live with our father after MinHyuk got us kicked out of our 3
rd school in 2 years my mother was done. My father remarried this god awful American girl half his age no offense and she can’t cook to save her life.” SungWon said sitting down across from Ukwon and SoHee.
“Wow that’s a lot.” SoHee said.
“What’s a lot?” Ailee said as she sat down next to SungWon.
“For him and his brother to get kicked out of three schools in two years.” SoHee laughed.

“That is a lot what did you do?” Ailee asked looking right a SungWon causing him to forget how to speak. Luckily Daon walked up to save the day and put food down in front of him and SungWon.
“So what did you guys do to get kicked out of schools?” Ailee asked Daon.
“It was my fault I have a tendency to play the knight in shining armor and get into fights.” Daon said.

“How does that get him kicked out too?” Ukwon asked.
“In Korea we went to the same school for middle school and high school unlike here where they are separate.” Daon said taking a bite.
“Oh so you don’t like people who are bullies?” Ailee asked.
“Bullies are just people that are so insecure that they have to make other people feel worse about themselves to make them feel better about themselves.” Daon said making sure Hyuna could hear it as her and her girls walked by.
“You are walking on a thin line little boy.” Ga-in said.
“You don’t scare me so stop trying and leave my girl alone.” Daon said.
“Boy I swear to god if you don’t shut up.” CL said.
“What you will hit me?” Daon said getting up.
“Please do then you will be the one suspended and one less person to torture people around here.” Daon said.
“MinHyuk please.” SungWon said.
“You should listen to your bother.” Hyuna said.
“Good luck with that one.” SungWon laughed.
“What is with you? You don’t even know what she did.” Hyuna said.

“I don’t care what she did she doesn’t deserve this no one does. Are you three that insecure that you have to pick on the smallest person you can find and the most broken. Why don’t you pick on someone your own size and leave her alone. Because if you don't I will make things very hard for you believe me I can.” Daon growled. Ga-in grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him up against the closest wall she was near catching him off guard. She was in a mini dress and heels and she had just man handled him.

photo Gain.jpg
“You don’t know what you are doing stop talking you are making it worse! Just leave it be.” Ga-in said so only he could hear.
“Let me go!” Daon growled grabbing her arms and pushing her off him.
Everyone around them was shocked. Ga-in walked over to the other girls and pushed them away. Everyone knew to stop when she got angry she was a force of nature when she was angry. You would never know it with her small stature and small voice. Everyone oohed and awed when they walked away it was the second time in two days that Hyuna had been shut down by Daon. He walked back to the tabled and sat down and went back to eating like nothing happened.
“See what I mean?” SungWon said.
“You really like to piss them off? Ukwon said.
“I can’t stand Hyuna and Cl but wow that other one I don’t know her name just wow.” Daon said.
“That is Ga-in and you don’t want to go that path she will eat you alive.” Ailee said.
“I like a challenge.” Daon laughed.

“I thought you liked LeeHi.” Ukwon asked and Daon almost spit his drink on everyone.
“Really? I am a huge flirt I like her as a friend she seems like she just needs friends and I want to be that friend.” Daon smiled.
“Besides I don’t think she would like me that way I am not her type. I think she likes my brother anyways.” Daon laughed
“What!” SungWon said choking on his food. Daon started laughing.
“I know she doesn’t. I am sure she isn’t going to be looking for anyone anytime after the way I saw her looking at that picture of the boy on the wall at the hospital.” SungWon said.
“Who?” Daon said.
“That is what Hyuna was talking about this morning her brother died in an accident last year. Well he was in a coma for a while so was LeeHi but she lived and he didn’t. Hyuna blames her so everyone blames her.” SoHee said.
“SoHee not your place if she wants to tell them she will.” Ukwon said.

“She isn’t going to talk about it she hasn’t in 6 months! What makes you think she will any time soon?” SoHee snapped.
“Still not your place.” Ukwon said.


 

LeeHi was leaving the girls bathroom with her head down when she ran right into someone.
“Oh I am sorry.” LeeHi whispered not looking up to see who it was.
“No it was my fault I wasn’t looking.” The boy said.
“Oh crap.” LeeHi said realizing who it was and tried to push away from him and he just tightened his arms around her and smiled.
“Can you let go of me please? LeeHi whispered.
“But you fit so perfectly…” JongUp smiled.
“Please…” LeeHi said again trying not to look up at him again.
He let go and she ran back into the girl’s bathroom before JongUp could say anything else to her. JongUp just smiled and went on his way to find Daehyun. LeeHi ended up eating her lunch in the bathroom not wanting to run into anyone else.

Hyuna was beyond pissed people were staring at them and for the wrong reasons. Some little freshman boy had just stood up to her again and they did nothing about it.

I am so sick of this what is their problem?” Hyuna whined.

I don’t know he is getting on my nerves and what is with you and Dae?” Cl asked.

We broke up… Well more like he said he was finally done and didn’t give me a reason the day before school started.” Hyuna said.

Why didn’t you tell us?” Cl asked. Ga-in was just starring off in the direction of Daon.

Because he will be back he always comes back.” Hyuna laughed.

Don’t be so sure of yourself .” Daehyun said walking by them laughing. Hyuna mentally slapped herself for talking where he could hear her.

What are we going to do about HER?” Cl asked.

“I don't know yet I just know that I am going to destroy that girl…” Hyuna said. Ga-in stood up and walked away not saying anything to them. She walked by the table where Daon was sitting with everyone else making sure to bump into him. She hoped that he would get it that she wanted him to follow her. Daon waited a few minutes before saying he needed to go to the bathroom. He wanted to see what would happen and didn't to tell anyone what he was really doing. He walked around the corner and was dragged into a class room and slammed into a wall. Before he could say anything he was being kissed. He grabbed her at the sides gripping tightly causing her to moan. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her back even harder. The kiss was sloppy and rough and passionate. They spent the rest of lunch kissing and not saying anything. When the bell rang she pushed him away and left the class room first saying nothing.

School was finally over and LeeHi could leave school and not be afraid that someone was going to jump out at her. She had to convince Ukwon and SungWon to let her go to the hospital alone. Ukwon made her take his phone since their mom still had her phone. She walked out of the school and down to the bus stop and yet again not seeing someone following her. She got on the bus and went to her seat like always and pulled her IPod out. She put her headphones in and looked out the window until someone sat down next to her. She turned to see JongUp sitting next to her.

Where are you going?” JongUp asked.

Why are you following me?” LeeHi asked.

I am not following you I have to get my sister from the hospital.” JongUp smiled.

Why are you getting her and not your parents?” LeeHi asked.

Because she wanted me to see this girl she keeps going on and on about.” JongUp smiled.

Oh…” LeeHi said and put her earphones back on. JongUp frowned and pulled her earphone down.

Hey!” LeeHi snapped.

I answered your questions now answer mine.” JongUp said.

I am going to the hospital to visit the kids in the childrens ward.” LeeHi said trying to put her earphone back up but JongUp stopped her.

I am not done.” JongUp said.

Why do you care?” LeeHi said getting frustrated.

Because I answered your questions and it is rude to start a conversation with someone and not finish it.” JongUp said.

I didn’t start the conversation you did I answered…” LeeHi said.

Do you even know who I am?” LeeHi asked.

If I say no are you going to believe me?” JongUp asked.

Probably not.” LeeHi snapped.

Well I don’t.” JongUp said.

Do you know who I am?” JongUp asked.

I do you are JongUp you are best friends with Daehyun you guys saved me from Hyuna and her friends the other day.” LeeHi said.

Well I know that she is a that is why Dae said he was done with her.” JongUp laughed

Are you going to tell me your name?” JongUp asked.

Nope, it is better if you don’t know.” LeeHi laughed and got up to leave the bus. JongUp jumped up and followed her.

Come on don’t be like that.” JongUp said catching up her.

Really you don’t want to know who I am… Just please stop…” LeeHi said putting her head phones back on and walking in the building. He didn’t give up but he also didn’t want to make a scene in the hospital. He went to the elevator and she waited for the next one. She got off on the childrens floor and went to the picture like she did every day and then went to the nurses’ station.

Is she here today?” LeeHi asked the woman at the desk.

She is she has been talking about you all day.” The nurse said. LeeHi walked down to the end of the hall were all the kids would be waiting for her. Today she was going to do arts and crafts with them. She pushed open the door and jumped. She came face to face with the one person she was hoping was not going to be there. She walked in and JongUp was sitting a chair with Mina sitting on his lap.

Didn’t I tell you she was pretty?” Mina said aloud jumping out of JongUp’s arms and running over to LeeHi and hugging her.

You did Mina she is very pretty.” JongUp smiled and LeeHi just blushed.

How are you feeling?” LeeHi asked trying to avoid JongUp starring at her.

I am doing well I get to go back to school soon.” Mina said pulling her to sit next to JongUp.

Mina was one of the lucky children to receive one of YoungJae's organs when their family decided to have them donated. She ended up receiving his heart, she was born with a hole in heart that slowly grew and was not repairable. This was the second heart she had received the first one was rejected and she was placed on life support the week before YoungJae was taking off life support. When LeeHi accidentally found out whom the person was to receive his heart she made sure to visit the girl every day.

JongUp watched as LeeHi ignored him and paid attention to the kids she was making finger paint butterflies with them. She didn’t look so broken like she did at school. Then he realized who she was.

Looks like you don’t know everything about me. You could have just told me who you were. He saved my sisters life.” JongUp whispered.

How come I never saw you visit her after she got his heart I was here every day watching her progress until I went to Korea?” LeeHi said.

If she was going to die anyways I couldn’t watch it.” JongUp said. LeeHi said nothing she knew what he meant. She had wished over and over that YoungJae would have lived. Watching him die was the hardest thing she had ever done.

I don’t blame you we don’t blame you it was an accident a tragic accident but it saved the most importer person in my life.” JongUp said. LeeHi just looked at him before going back to playing with the kids. Before they knew it, it was time for LeeHi to leave. She said goodbye to the kids and left.

Be nice to her.” Mina said to JongUp.

I will.” JongUp said kissing her on the cheek and saying goodbye to her. He ran down the hall and caught the elevator before it closed and stepped in they were alone.

I thought you were getting her from the hospital?” LeeHi said looking at him confused.

I lied she just wanted me to come see you I guess. She has to stay over every other night and then she gets to be at home every other night. But she gets to stay home all weekend.” JongUp smiled.

Oh…When I came yesterday they said that she was home so I assumed she was done with staying at the hospital.” LeeHi said looking at her feet.

Can I kiss you?” JongUp asked stepping over to her.

What… Why?” LeeHi asked looking up at him confused.

Because I want too.” JongUp smiled and stepped closer to her again and she stepped back into the wall.

That isn’t a good enough reason. How do you jump from talking about your sister to wanting to kiss me.” LeeHi said blushing looking back to her feet.

What would be a good enough reason?” JongUp asked lifting her chin to look at him.

I don’t know but because you want to is not good enough.” LeeHi said as the doors opened and stepped to the side of him to leave. She walked out of the hospital and down to the bus stop with him following behind her. He was confused no girl has ever denied kissing him. She sat down on the bench and waited for the bus. He sat down next to her and put his arm behind her.

What are you doing?” LeeHi asked.

I have no clue.” JongUp laughed. The bus pulled up and LeeHi stood up and just shook her head at him and got on. She went to the back like always and pulled out her headphones and put them on. She pulled her knees up into the seat with her and looked out the window. JongUp went and sat next to her again. She just looked at him once and looked back out the window. JongUp smiled and pulled out his phone.

To Dae

I know who she is…’

From Dae

Are you going to tell me who she is..?’

To Dae

You will never guess…’

From Dae

Who you …’

To Dae

It is Ukwon’s little sister…’

From Dae

That is what he meant…’

To Dae

I guess…'

From Dae

How did you find out..?’

To Dae

I followed her and she went to see my sister well the childrens ward…’

From Dae

Well that makes things easier…’

To Dae

I don’t know how much easier she wouldn’t let me kiss her…’

From Dae

Maybe she just doesn’t like you…’

To Dae

I think it is more than that…’

From Dae

Bet you I kiss her first…’

To Dae

You are on…’

The bus came to a stop and it was back in front of the school. He followed her off.

Can I take you home?” JongUp asked.

I can walk I live just down the street.” LeeHi said.

Come on I have my bike and an extra helmet it will be fun. I promise I won’t let anything happen I am very good I have been riding for years.” JongUp said.

Really I live down the street… Wait why did you take the bus if you had your bike?” LeeHi snapped.

I wanted to know where you were going.” JongUp smiled.

What is with boys and stalking me?” LeeHi said storming off.

Either you ride with me or I walk you home your choice.” JongUp said.

Really can’t you get it I don’t want to be chased after…?” LeeHi snapped and stopped walking.

I am not chasing you… Or stalking you if I was stalking you I would be the worst stalker on the face of the earth. I just don’t think you should walk home alone it is dark.” JongUp said and LeeHi laughed.

“If you are stalking me you are really bad at it.” LeeHi smiled.

Wow she does know how to smile when kids are not the reason.” JongUp teased.

You really are not going to give up are you?” LeeHi asked.

Nope so is that a yes you will let me take you home?” JongUp smiled and put his hand out for her.

Fine.” LeeHi sighed and took his hand. He laced their fingers together and pulled her with him. She looked down at their hands and started to cry she hadn’t held a boys hand like this since YoungJae. They stopped in front of his bike and he realized she was crying.

I am sorry I didn’t meant anything by it I just didn’t want you to change your mind.” JongUp said wiping a tear off her cheek.

It isn’t your fault.” LeeHi said using her sleeve to wipe the rest of her tears away.

Here come with me.” JongUp said putting his arm around her.

Where are we going?” LeeHi asked.

I want to show you something.” JongUp said as they walked into the school and to the back where there was a row of trees. He pulled out his phone and counted the trees in. He went to the 4th tree and stopped at it. He pulled her around to the other side. There was a big heart carved into the tree that said Jae loves LeeHi. She burst into tears again and just stared at it.

He was going to show you this when you joined us at school. He was my friend too we weren’t like best buds or anything like him and your bother but we were friends. He loved you he always told us that and nothing is going to change that you love him. He isn’t going to stop loving you because you hold hands with another boy. He would want you to find love again not the same love but a different love a new love.” JongUp said pulling her to him and wrapping his arms around her and she cried into his chest. She thought she was all cried out after Hyuna’s latest attack. She finally stopped crying and wiped her face.

Can you take me home now?” LeeHi asked.

If you want to go home or we could just go for a ride.” JongUp said.

No I need to get home my mom is probably freaking out that I am late. Maybe another time?” LeeHi said. He put his hand out for her again and she took it. They walked back to the parking lot and he put the helmet on her and then his. He looked at her and she looked scared to death. He lifted her up and put her on the bike and then got on.

I won’t let you get hurt.” JongUp said she put her hands on his sides and he wrapped them around him. He turned the bike one and she gripped his shirt tightly. He smiled and they took off. He knew where she lived so he didn’t need to ask. Within minutes they were at her house he pulled into the drive way and stopped. He pealed her hands apart so he could get off. He helped her down and took the helmet off her. She was shaking from being scared and cold.

Next time we will have to make sure you have warmer clothes on.” JongUp whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

Thanks for showing me the tree.” LeeHi said in almost a whisper.

Don’t forget what I said.” JongUp said. She went to the porch and waited for him to leave before she went in.

Where were you?” Her mother asked.

I went to the hospital and then this guy I know from school refused to let me walk home alone because it was dark so we fought about it until I let him bring me home.” LeeHi said.

Who?” Ukwon asked coming down the stairs.

No one important.” LeeHi said running up the stairs.

Can I have my phone back?” Ukwon yelled up the stairs.

It is in your room.” LeeHi yelled back down the stairs.

Who do you think it was I saw a motorcycle pull away.” Their mother asked.

Daehyun or JongUp maybe Zico I think they are the only ones with motorcycles. But I don’t think it was Zico his parent took his keys already.” Ukwon said.

So she is making friends?” She asked.

No they keep protecting her from Hyuna and her girls they are okay for the most part.” Ukwon said plopping down on the couch.

LeeHi went into her room and opened her laptop and sat down on her bed. She looked at some pictures of her, Jae, Ukwon and SoHee before opening a program. She went to her twitter and saw that she had some new notices. She had some mentions from friends in Korea and then she had a new follower.

Keke_Mato has followed you.

Who the hell is that?” She thought. She went to look at the pictures and there was just a black and white bunny that looked like the one Jae had just different. She went to close her twitter when she had another notice.

Dada_Mato has followed you.

What the heck who are these people.” She whispered aloud.

She pushed it from her mind closed her computer and went to get changed to go down stairs for the dinner was late to.

photo leehi.jpg

When she was done with her dinner she did her chores and went back up to start her homework. She opened the computer and it was still on her twitter and she had a direct message. She opened the message and smiled when she realized it with JongUp.

From Dada_Mato

I had a good time even if I made you cry. I really hope that you will take me up on my offer of going for a real ride.”

To Dada_Mato

I will think about it how come you have a Mato name like Jae?”

She sent the message thinking he would get it later and then reply. She pulled out her books and laid them on her bed to see what homework she had. Her mom came in the room and gave her, her phone with the new number.

Last time.” She said walking back to the door.

Promise.” LeeHi smiled when a notification went off. Her mother closed the door and LeeHi went back to her computer. She had a direct message again.

From Dada_Mato

I told you we were friends there are actually 6 of us that have Mato names.”

To Dada_Mato

Who are the other ones?”

From Dada_Mato

That is a secret :D”

To Dada_Mato

Who am I going to tell everyone hates me?”

From Dada_Mato

I don’t hate you I like you.”

To Dada_Mato

The way I hear it you like lots of girls. ;)”

From Dada_Mato

That isn’t fair maybe I just haven't found the one I actually like.”

To Dada_Mato

You are crazy I need to study.”

From Dada_Mato

Come on keep talking to me.”

To Dada_Mato

I really need to study…”

From Dada_Mato

It is only the second day of school.”

To Dada_Mato

And I am a straight A student and I plan on staying that way.”

From Dada_Mato

Looks like I found myself a tutor.”

To Dada_Mato

How do you expect me to tutor you when I am a grade behind you?”

From Dada_Mato

I am sure you will figure it out.”

To Dada_Mato

When did I agree to this?”

From Dada_Mato

You know you want to just admit it.”

To Dada_Mato

I am trying to avoid people. You are trying to put me in the line of fire.”

From Dada_Mato

I told you I won’t let anything happen to you.”

To Dada_Mato

You can't protect me and I will think about the ride. I need to study and you should too so you don't need to tutor you.”

From Dada_Mato

But if you tutor me we can hang out and you won't be in the line of fire.”

To Dada_Mato

I told you I want to avoid people.”

From Dada_Mato

Sweet dreams”

She shook her head and grabbed her math book and started to do her homework. It was getting late and she was getting tired she closed her computer and put her books away. She got up and went into Ukwon’s room and he had already fallen asleep. She climbed in bed next to him and fell right to sleep.

Edited 9/16/13