Chapter Nine: Breakfast Al Fresco

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

CHAPTER NINE

BREAKFAST AL FRESCO

 

It’s been three months since the wedding. Since they moved into the glass house in the Choi Family Compound their lives had been full of routines. Sulli would wake up in the morning, make breakfast for the two of them and a separate breakfast for Som, and then she would leave for work before he wakes up. She usually eats dinner only with Som since Minho always eats out with Hyuna. By the time he goes home, she and Som are already asleep.

 

Minho always acted like a lovesick fool whenever they were in public; but he always treated her as if she was a slave whenever they were alone. He was good in acting; she had to give him that. Sulli did all the things he commanded. “Just a little more and this will be all over.” she always tells herself.

 

It was Saturday morning. Sulli woke up as something furry brushed her leg. She looked at it and it was Som. The rabbit got out of its cage again. She chuckled. She sat up and took Som from the edge of the bed.

 

Sulli: Good morning baby! Are you hungry?

 

She Som’s white fur and placed a red ribbon around its neck. She went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and she was surprised to see Hyuna in the kitchen making breakfast. But what surprised her even more was the fact that Hyuna was wearing nothing more other than Minho’s office polo.

 

Sulli: Oh! Anneyeong! *smiles and puts Som on the kitchen counter*

Hyuna: Kyaaaaaaaa!!! What is that?!

Sulli: Oh? Mwo?

Hyuna: That! That thing! Why is that inside the house! That belongs in the forest! Put it outside!

Sulli: Oh! This? This is Som. *Picks up Som and brought it towards Hyuna*

Hyuna: Yah!!! Kyaaaaaa!!! Put that thing away from me!!!

Sulli: Oh! Mianhae. Don’t worry he doesn’t bite. He only eats vegetables. *smiles*

 

Suddenly they heard a mad voice from the top of the stairs.

 

Minho: Yah! Sulli! What are you doing?! It’s early in the morning and you’re scaring Hyuna! Put that thing outside!

Sulli: But this is Som! This is his home! Why would I put him outside? How will he eat his breakfast?!

Minho: He will eat his breakfast outside!

Sulli: How about me?! Som and I eat breakfast together!

Minho: Then eat your breakfast outside with him! Who keeps rodents in a house anyways!

 

Hyuna smirked.

 

Sulli: Fine! Act as if this is your house! By the way, rabbits are not rodents!

 

Sulli took some cereal and milk for herself and some vegetable bits for Som from the refrigerator and proceeded outside to the patio so they could eat their breakfast away from the couple.

 

Sulli: Pish! Such an arrogant man! *eats a spoonful of cereal* Someday you will be out of my house and out of my life! And you will take your seductive miss architect with you! *feeds Som with a carrot bit*

 

Som hungrily ate his vegetables.

 

Sulli: Mianhae Som. I hope you’re not too uncomfortable eating your breakfast here. *pouts*

 

She stayed outside until Hyuna left the house. When she finally went inside, she saw Minho cleaning up the dishes. As expected, he ordered her to wash them instead.

 

“Aish! He is being unreasonably mean! Aissssssssshhh!” Sulli thought as she was washing dishes.

 

To make matters worse Minho came and ordered her to go with him for a public appearacne at the party of his boss.

 

Minho: Yah! Miss heiress! *sneers* you will go with me tonight at my boss' party.

Sulli: But!

Minho: No buts miss! Krystal would be there and we need a good plan for my revenge.

 

Sulli just kept quiet. She was really pissed off.

 

Minho: You will go with my cousin Key in one of Seoul’s top salons. Do you remember him? He was the one who wore an all-pink tuxedo in our wedding. He already ordered a gown for you. He will be here in an hour.

Sulli: Ne. *rolled her eyes behind his back*

Minho: Don’t forget we have to act all lovey-dovey there!

Sulli: Ne.