-Chapter 19- Return of the Ex

41 Day's and 60 Seconds to Fall in Love

-Chapter 19-  Return of the Ex

"It is tonight,"  Seomin said to herself and took a deep breath.  "I just need to survive a few more classes. I need to win the bet I made with Woohyun.  I also need to get away from Sunggyu.  I cannot be around him after what happened five days ago. I have been trying to avoid him, but he is too kind and..." Seomin stared out the window.  It was snowing lightly. "Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen."

"Seomin!" The professor who partnered me with Sunggyu said, "Song Seomin!" She yelled again but there was no response from Seomin.

Seomin was still not paying attention to the professor.  Seomin already knew the martial anyway, and did not find a point in listening to this woman's annoying voice.  She was lost in her thoughts again, but her thoughts were broken when Sunggyu nudged her side. Seomin turned towards him and glared.  She did not want to be bothered by him.

"Seomin get out of dreamland!" She yelled, "What can be more important than paying attention in my class! Yahh Song Seomin pay attention to me when I am talking to you." The professor looked at Seomin with an annoyed expression on her face.

"It is hard to pay attention to your monotone voice. How did you even become a music teacher. You have no projection in your voice.  I am not the only one in dreamland. Take a look around. Half the class was put to sleep by tour annoying voice" Seomin said as stood up, picking up her bag. She walked out of the class room.

"That girl..." She said in an annoyed tone.  The professor looked at Sunggyu and smiled. This woman was so fake, "I am sorry that you have to deal with her Sunggyu. I thought putting you together would be the best, but it seems like I should switch your partner to Soy..."

"Seomin and I work well together Mrs. Yeo. We just have one more song to write.  Are musical style is similar.  I am not switching partners. I am happy who I am working with." Sunggyu stood up, "You should not be talking poorly about your students.  You need to encourage them in order for them to improve.  I guess you don't see Seomin's talent." Sunggyu smiled. "Excuse me." Sunggyu walked out of the room and saw Seomin was nowhere to be found.

"What is that girl up to? Why has she been avoiding me? I already feel bad enough for saying something that hurt her!" Sunggyu crossed his arms.

"Because you used the nickname of the guy who hurt her?" Hoya said as he appeared by Sunggyu who jumped slightly, "You scared me!"

"Sorry hyung..." Hoya grinned, "I was not able to get the story out of Sungjong about why Seomin. The kid said it was better if I did not know.  He told me Myungsoo does not even know because he was in America at the time it happened."

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked in a worried tone.

"Who knows, but give her time hyung.  She will tell you once she is ready and if she doesn't even tell you what happened. Respect her decision." Hoya smiled. "Are you going to the dance."

"Not like I have a choice.  The President begged me to come.  I wasn't going to go because of Soyu. That girl is going to bother me all night long." Sunggyu said.  I respect Seomin so much.  She is an amazing person and I hope she forgives me."

"She will in due time hyung." Hoya said. 

---

"I cannot believe you did not ask her to the dance!" Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo.  "This was your perfect opportunity Myungsoo.  You could have confessed to her and start dating her.  Don't tell me it isn't the right time."

Myungsoo examined his pictures he was working on and ignored Sungyeol.  He was getting sick of his constant nagging about Seomin.  He will tell her when he is ready.  "It is not the right time."

"It is never the right time with you!" Sungyeol crossed his arms.  "Do you really want to lose her to another man?"

"I love her, but I do not want to force her into something she is not ready for.  She hasn't been herself since I came back from America. I miss the old Seomin.  I overheard her talking with Sungjong a few days ago about something that happened to her."

"She was on this audition program to become an idol, but suddenly drop out of the competition.  No one really knows why she left the competition, but everyone wanted her to win." Sungyeol said, "Seomin has a voice and everyone should be hearing it."

"Seomin never told me that she was on an audition program?" Myungsoo looked up at Sungyeol. "She wanted to be an idol even though she hates them so much. Why is she keeping all this stuff from me! Why didn't she ever tell me that she tried to kill herself?"

"She tried to WHAT?" Sungyeol looked at his friend with wide eyes. "Why would she do that?" Sungyeol looked at his friend.

"That is what they were talking about a few days ago. Sungjong said he was worried about her lately. Seomin was depressed before and can return to that depression. I don't know why she would try to kill herself, but I am going to find out."

"Myunggie lets just go to the dance to clear your mind.  It is a masquerade, and I will be your date Myunggie." Sungyeol grinned.

"I don't want to go!" Myungsoo said in an annoyed voice.

"A little birdie told me that Seomin is going to be performing a solo and a duet with Woohyun hyung." Sungyeol grinned and noticed that Myungsoo's facial expression change.

"Why the hell is she performing with him?" Myungsoo yelled, "That's it I am going to that dance." Myungsoo started to clean up his stuff.

"You are going to need a mask, Myunggie" Sungyeol said, "The dance is a masquerade."

---

"Noona we have to go!" Sungjong said as he waited downstairs.  He was dressed black suit and was holding a yellow masquerade mask in his hand. He was excited for tonight, but sad that Myungsoo was not coming.

"Sungjong how do I look?" Seomin asked as she entered the room. Sungjong turned around and saw Seomin in a pretty black dress with a high-low hemline.  Seomin had on a black lace mask. She was carrying two other costumes in a garment bag.

"You look like a goddess." Sungjong smiled.  "Noona let me take that!" Sungjong took the garment bag from her and headed out the door.

"You never told me how we are getting to the dance." Seomin asked as they headed outside and Seomin came to a stop when she saw the pink haired Dino.

"MENTORRRR SEOOOOOOOOO!: Dongwoo said cheerfully.  Dongwoo and Hoya were leaning against the green car. Seomin noticed that there was a pretty girl sitting in the car.  Seomin could not make out the girls features.

"I asked Hoya hyung for help and he said Dongwoo could drive." Sungjong smiled. "If I told you who was going to drive us you would say no and try to find another way to the dance.  Also, since you are still irritated with Gyu hyung I thought Dongwoo hyung would be a great person to drive us.  He also brought a friend along with him. Let's go noona!" Sungjong grabbed onto Seomin's hand and pulled her along.

They both go into the car and Seomin looked at the girl who was sitting behind Hoya's seat.  She was in a pretty light blue dress that went to her knee's and a white mask.  "Hello unnie I heard so much about you. My name is Lee Soojung."

"It's nice to meet you Soojung sii." Seomin smiled at the singer.  Dongwoo mentioned Soojung to her before and he was right about her, she was so kind.

"Wow he was telling the truth when he said that you were really pretty. Oppa has really good taste!" Soojung smiled brightly at Seomin.

"Who said that?" Seomin asked.  She was curious if was Sunggyu, Dongwoo, or Hoya who said she was pretty.

"Oppa did! But he also told me that what he liked about you unnie.  He said what caught his eye when he first met you was your personality and singing voice." Soojung said with a smile. "I would love to get to know you more Seomin unnie."

"I would like that too!" Seomin smiled.

"That's great unnie. Can I get your number!" Soojung pulled out her phone and handed it to Seomin who typed in her digits.  "Let's go for coffee this weekend."

"You two seem to be hitting it off." Dongwoo said as he drove towards the university.

"Oppa are we almost there?" Soojung asked.

"We should be arriving soon." Dongwoo said cheerfully.   "Mentor Seo you have to save one dance for me." Dongwoo said.

"And me!" Hoya said after Dongwoo.

"I will dance with all of you." Seomin smiled. She never thought she would become friends with any idols, but Sungyeol.  Seomin really liked being around Dongwoo and Hoya.

---

Sunggyu decided to head to the dance alone.  He knew that Dongwoo and Hoya were going to get Seomin and her cousin.  Sunggyu knew that they would take care of Seomin.  He was sitting on a chair in the hallway looking at his phone.  Hoya said that they would be arriving soon, but Seomin needed to perform. He had no idea that she was going to perform. Every time that they practices Seomin did not say anything.  She hasn't said much to him lately during their practices.  Sunggyu started to wonder if that was why she was trying to avoid him. 

"OPPA!" Soyu said loudly and hurried over to him.  She was dragging a tall handsome man along with her.  Sunggyu was hoping that she was over him, but he could not underestimate Soyu. He knew that she was trying to get him jealous. 

"Do you need anything Soyu. I am busy waiting for someone." Sunggyu stood up and fixed his black mask.

"Oppa you have to save a dance from me." Soyu said in a cute voice. Soyu's cute voice sounded like a mouse squeaking.

"I don't have to save a dace with you Soyu." Sunggyu said and was about to walk away, but Soyu grabbed onto his arm, "Oppa you back out of singing a duet with me so this is the least you can do for me."

"My company said no to the duet. That wasn't me and it's not like I wanted to sing with you anyway. You threaten me." Sunggyu said, "I will dance with you so you would leave me alone." Sunggyu said in a cold voice.  Sunggyu headed towards where the dance was being hold

---

"You're late Seomin!" Woohyun smirked as he leaned against the wall of the dressing room, "You have really nice legs."

"Will you just leave her alone." Dongwoo said in an annoyed tone.  He handed Seomin her garment bag, "Fighting Mentor Seo. I know the performance is going to be amazing because you sing like an angel." Dongwoo left  the and glared at Woohyun.

"Let me get changed and we can perform." Seomin said as she pushed Woohyun out of the dressing room and slammed the door shut. She changed quickly into a short black dress with fringe.  Seomin walked out of the room with her arms crossed, "Are you ready Woohyun?"

"I am ready babe! That dress looks perfect on you" Woohyun grinned and took her hand. They made their way towards the stage and took the microphone.

Seomin lifted the microphone to her lips, "Hello everyone! I hope you have fun time at the Winter Wonderland dance that the music department helped set up."

"We are going to start the dance with a duet and then we will have solo performances later on in the evening.  We have a little wager going on and we want you to chose the winner of the solo performances." Woohyun smirked. "Enjoy!"

The music started to play and Seomin and Woohyun performed to "Trouble Maker." The crowd was going wild.  When they were finished they headed backstage.  Seomin and Woohyun heard DJ play music and they noticed that everyone started to dance.  They headed off stage and Woohyun grinned. "Do you want to perform first or should I?"

"You can go first because it is the only thing you will ever win first in." Seomin smirked and walked down the hall.

"You sassy little thing." Woohyun grinned and headed towards the dressing room to get dressed for his performance.  He enjoyed Seomin's attitude today.

---

Seomin walked down the hall and she felt like someone was following her.  She turned around and saw nothing, but when she faced forward someone was standing in front of her.  "Can I help you with something?" She looked up at him.

"Yes, you can Seominnie!" The man said as he cupped her chin.  "It has been seven years since we last seen each other. Wow Seominnie you have become so beautiful."

Seomin's whole body froze when her eyes met his. "Ji Ji..." Seomin took a deep breath, "Roh Jihoon what are you doing here?"

an - hello everyone I hope you like this update. I have finally revealed Seomin;s ex hehe. What do you think is going to happen? There are 21 more chapters hehehe Craziness is going to happen! I hope you ENJOY! *throws hearts*