41 Day's and 60 Seconds to Fall in Love

Description


Just give me 41 days to show you that I am not a bad person. Let me show you another me. I am not the same person that you see on TV. Once those sixty seconds pass after the 41st day you can hate me all you want.

Who expected to fall in love in 41 days
.

Foreword

-Characters-
 


Song Seomin
22
She is studying composing at the same university as Myungsoo and never goes anywhere without her guitar. Seomin has been really close friends with Myungsoo her while life; they grew next door to each other.



Kim Sunggyu
24
A solo idol singer who wants to start writing his own songs. He enters the same university as Seomin and takes an interest in her, but all Seomin thinks of him is that he is an arrogant idol who is just trying to pull a publicity stunt. He wants Seomin to see the real Sunggyu.

 


Kim Myungsoo
21
He is a student studying photography.  He is popular with females, but never takes notice to them. He is always focused on his studies and his best friend Seomin's. He really cares about her and has developed feelings for her since they were in high school.



Jang Dongwoo
23
He is a rapper under the same company  as Sunggyu and is in a duo with Hoya. Dongwoo is close friends with Sunggyu and decides to take a few classes with Sunggyu when his hyung decides to study at the university. He is the first to noticed Sunggyu's interest in Seomin and decides to become friends with her.



Lee Howon [Hoya]
22
Hoya is the vocals and rapper in his duo with Dongwoo.  He takes his job as a singer and rapper seriously. Hoya is really good at dancing and enjoys being in a duo with Dongwoo. He tends to overwork himself!


 

Nam Woohyun
22
He is Seomin's rival when it comes to singing. He enjoys flirting with her to distract her, but it has yet to work because the flower boy Myungsoo is always there for her. He wants to be on top, but he has to finish off Seomin in the only way possible...his greasiness.



Lee Sungyeol
22
Myungsoo's good friend who is an actor.  He tends to hang around the university's campus and causes trouble. He has a playful personality. He keeps trying to convince Seomin to audition in his company to become an idol, but she keeps refusing.

 


Lee Sungjong
20
Seomin's cousin who lives with her family while his parents are abroad. He is a smart kid who is studying medicine. Sungjong enjoys Seomin's singing voice and often asks her to sing him asleep when he is not up all night studying. He is in his first year at the same university as Seomin and Myungsoo.

an - Hello everyone! Here is a new fic that I thought of from all the teasers that were released. GYU GEE GEE IM SO EXCITED AND YOU ARE AN AMAZING PREFECT BIAS. Ok I need to stop fan girling.  I will add pictures to the characters soon and make a posted once the mv comes out. I want to get some screen caps from the mv for my poster hehe.

I hope you enjoy and I plan on posting the first chapter soon!

fashionchik91
41 Days's: Hey everyone I posted a double update with chapter 38 and 39 I hope you like them both.