Confused Heart

Remembering The Love We Once Had :)

 

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I was on my way to our classroom when I saw Donghae walking.

“Hey Donghae! I think Che Eun was looking for you just now.” He just turned to me and said

“I just talked to her.”  Again he stared at me fiercely.

“Are you angry at me?” I asked.

“Lee Hyuk Jae, Just stop playing with girls heart.” He shouted then walked away.  What’s wrong with that guy? Does he like Che Eun? Was he jealous?

I just went to Che Eun and asked her if she was alright. She said she was fine.

“I really don’t get Donghae sometimes.” I heard her whisper. I just nodded.

“Should I drop you home?” My heart was racing fast. I don’t even know why.

“I don’t trust you.” She smirked. My heart sank. “Just Joking.” She laughed.

“Stop fooling around!” I shouted. “Araso!Now won’t we go? She smiled.

“Let’s go!” I said. 20 mins. Later we arrived at her place.

“Thank You  for dropping me here. Wanna  come inside?” She asked me.

“Uhmm... No, Thanks!” I smiled. Just then there was a girl who went out of their house. She went near us.  “Che Eun-ah!!” She shouted.

“Ohh..Jae Eun-unni! This is Eunhyuk....My dance partner for tomorrow.”

“Annyonghaseo,Noona!” I went out of the car then bowed.

“Eunhyuk-ssi,have dinner here!” Her sister looked at me. I looked at Che Eun.She nodded.

“Uhmmmm..Sure!” I smiled. We went inside and I met her parents.

“Umma,Appa this is Eunhyuk.... My dance partner.” She said. I bowed and greet them. We sat at their dining table and started eating dinner.

“Eunhyuk-ssi,you love dancing too? Her Umma asked. “Yes,I love dancing. It was my pleasure to dance with Che Eun. She’s really talented.”

 Her Umma,Appa and Unni looked at me then laughed. We were done eating.

I thanked her parents for inviting me here. She escorted my out.

“Were you really complimenting me a while ago? You were just joking, right?”

“Well that was true. I wasn’t joking.” I stuck out my tongue.

She laughed. “Have a safe trip Monkey Boy! Call me when you arrive!”She shouted/

I gave her a thumb up and I went home.

-end of POV-

 

-Che Eun’s POV-

I waved goodbye to the Silly Monkey Boy and I didn’t notice my sister was watching me.

“Che Eun! Che Eun! What was that smile for?”She said in a dreamy voice. I looked at her and pushed her lightly.

“What the hell do you want?” I stormed up to my room but then my sister followed me.

“It’s too obvious you like your dance partner! Eunhyuk!” She shouted.

I quickly covered .”Why did you shout! Umma and Appa will hear you!” I let go of the grip.

She looked at me and went to close the door.

“Now, tell me do your really like him?” I stared at her.

My heart was thumping but I didn’t mind. Instead, I just laughed. I laughed really loud.

“Are you serious?NO!” I said. She just stared at me like she didn’t know me.

“You are crazy!” I just continued laughing then my phone rang.Someone was calling.

I looked at the screen and saw Eunhyuk’s name. My sister peeked and then looked at me.

“Well!Well!Well! I guess you were lying!” she smirked and them went out of my room.

I quickly answered the phone.

“Yoboseyo?Is this the hospital already?” I laughed.

“HA..HA.HA! You want me to die already?” Eunhyuk’s voice was serious.

“you don’t need to be angry, I was just joking.How was the ride?”

“Fine..”He said then I heard Taemin’s voice.

“NOONAAAA~ why didn’t you bring me to your house? you are so unfair!” I can imagine him pout on the other line.

“Mianhae, Taeminnie I’ll bring here next time.” I replied.

I heard Eunhyuk nagging to Taemin then I heard his voice again.

“Sorry Taemin’s like a kid sometimes.”

“It’s Okay.I understand.” I smiled. There was an awkward silence.

“Ummm.. Che Eun-ssi?”

“Ne?”

“Good Luck!”It was weird. He kept saying Good Luck these past few days.

“Why do you keep on saying Good Luck?Since we stared practing until now.”

“Because....It’s for your life!” I laughed. “Okay and for tomorrow’s performance.” I added.

He laughed. “But, you know.. you are not like the other girls I met.” I was shocked.

I can feel my face burning up. “Wae?”

“Because.. If I’m with you I don’t need to pretend to be bad.You changed me. You are like my BESTFRIEND.” That I didn’t expect..BESTFRIENDS -___-

“We can be BSTFRIENDS.” I answered.

“Yeah!” He said in a happy yet sad voice.

“Well,Let’s sleep now. The show’s gonna start early in the morning tomorrow.

“Good Luck and Good Night!” He said and I put down my phone and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just updated now. I was busy.I just went to my dance lessons:)

please forgive my grammatical errors:D

 

SO...........................

 

IT'S LEE HYUK JAE'S BIRTHDAY!!YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!! OPPA SARANGHAE!!