OMONA :O

Remembering The Love We Once Had :)

-Che Eun's POV-

--The Next Day--

 

My alarm clock rang. I quickly took a bath. Today’s not an ordinary day. Eunhyuk and I are already together.

 I smiled then went out to eat breakfast. Donghae’s car honked.

It was time to go to school. I grabbed my stuffs and went out.

 I went to Donghae’s car and we went to school.

We arrived safely and went to the classroom. I was Eunhyuk ant the door.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hi” I replied.

We bothe faced down. My face was burning up. The bell rang.

“Good Morning,Everyone!”Our adviser greeted.

“Good Morning,Songsaenim.” We all said together.

“Today, I’m gonna change your seating arrangement but only some.”she said.

“Ohhhh..Donghae-ah!We won’t be seatmates anymore”I pouted.

“That’s okay,We’re still in the same class” He smiled.

Donghae was transferred in front. I’m gonna mis my seatmate.

“Eunhyuk-ssi.seat beside Che Eun.Che Eun just stay there you won’t transfer anymore.” Miss Kwon Dae said.

Eunhyuk grabbed his stuffs and went to the table next to mine. I looked at him.

“Hello new seatmate!” He smiled back. The bell rang.

“Okay,so it’s already time. I’m gonna transfer some of you later. Bye class”

First Subject was English. The lesson was fun. Second subject was math I was listening to Miss Soo Jae when Eunhyuk gave me a note.

*I’m going somewhere,Let’s eat lunch together later. -Eunhyuk*

I nodded then wrote. *Are you going to cut class now?-Che Eun*

He nodded. I gave him a death glare. He smirked. Miss Soo Jae was facing the board when Eunhyuk silently went out.

Lee Hyuk-Jae, I’ll let you pass now but next time you’ll cut class I’m gonna kill you.

After 30 minutes the bell rang. It was already lunch time. The lesson was quite hard. -__-

I quickly fixed my stuffs.

“Che Eun-ah, do you have a minute?” Donghae asked.

“Sure, what do you want?”

“Let’s jst grab lunch and then we’ll talk.” He smiled.

We went to the cafeteria. We ate and finished our lunch.

“Che Eun-ssi I have something to confress.”He said.”

“What is it?”

“I know I’m your best friend since we were 5,I’m happy being with you every second of my life.”I smiled.

“Same with me Hae.”

“But... Che Eun... I can’t hide this anymore. I love you,I love you more than a friend.”

I was shocked. O___O

I just stared at Donghae.

“Hae...” I slowly uttered. “I’m in a relationship now and I love him.” Hae faked a smile.

“I still won’t give up. I’ll still love you,Che Eun”I looked at him.

“I’ll just go ahead now.”He stood up and walked away.

I dragged myself going to the classroom.

Why is this happening?I’m with Eunhyuk now and then Donghae confessed. What’s wrong with world?

-end of POV-

------------------------------------------

Short chap guys. -___- Sorry I just updated now. There was too much happening these past few days.. So hope you enjoy.. I feel pity for Hae but i love him too...TEHEEE~