Mushroom Headboy~

Remembering The Love We Once Had :)

 

-Che Eun’s POV-

I felt guilty for not telling Fishy what Eunhyuk and I talked about.*sighs*

Time flies by so fast I didn’t actually know it was already our last subject. Ms. Han Soo Jae was teaching us about square roots.

“Miss Kim Che Eun!” she shouted. I was already awake. I stood up.

“Ne,songsaenim?”

“What is the square root of x2?” “x, Miss” she stared at me. “Good, Now sit down” 

I sat down and then the bell rang.Finally! Math is over! But... wait.. I have to go to Eunhyuk’s house. T--T

“Che Eun! Let’s Go!” He went near me.Oh My Gosh his voice is so irritating! I just don’t like him!

“Araso!Araso!” I grabbed my stuffs and followed him.

We went to his car and He opened the door for me. “Gomawo” I said coldly.

“I’m just showing some courtesy.” He smirked. I went inside the car and slammed the door. That Jerk!

The whole trip was silent .We arrived at his house 10 mins later.

“WOW!Your house is so big!” http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=korean+house&view=detail&id=05A5AD2945A9927782037220B9E601648565FE29&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR

 I gazed at the house. “Are you just gonna stare at the house the whole time?”

He dragged me going to the front door. “Yah! I can walk on my own!” I slipped my hand from his. Tcchh!

What’s wrong with this guy! “Hyungggggggggggg~!” I saw a cute mushroomed hair guy shouted and

hugged Eunhyuk.

“Get off me Taemin!” Eunhyuk pushed his brother. “Yah! Why are you doing that to your dongsaeng?

Oh I fogot to introduce myself. Annyonghaseo, I’m Kim Che Eun!” I smiled at the cutie Taemin.

“Ohh!  Noona, You must be my hyung’s girlfriend!” I was shocked.I didn’t manage to answer him. Is Eunhyuk polluting his brother’s mind????

“Yah! Lee Taemin what are you talking about?She’s just my dance partner for a performance.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh....Hyung it’s been awhile since you brought a girl here. You must be lucky!”

 Taemin faced me and smiled. I just faked a smile.

“Che Eun-ah! Just don’t listen to him already!” Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and dragged me into his room.

“Your brother is really cute.” I walked and scanned his room.

“You like him? He already has a girlfriend!” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Mwoh? Chincha? That girl must be so lucky!” I faced and smiled at him. Eunhyuk sat down.

 “Are you really going to scan my room just like you gazed at our house just seconds ago?”  He was a little bit pissed.

 “ Anni so what are we going to dance?” I asked him to get rid of his madness. “Down by Jay Sean” (Eunhyuk danced this during SS3 hee~)

“Not Bad.” I complimented.

We started to create some dance choreography when the doorbell rang. “Hyung! Umma’s here!” We heard Taemin shout.

 “Jeezz. She’s already back.” Eunhyuk’s face can’t be drawn. I laughed.

“Why the heck are you laughing?” He asked me while wiping his sweat.

“Oh.. Nothing..” I smirked. “Eunhyuk!! My baby boy! Where are you?”

Eunhyuk’s Umma said while entering his room.

“OMONA! You brought a girl here!”

She looked at me and went closer but to me. “She’s my dance partner for an upcoming show” He quickly stopped his mom from coming closer to me.

“What’s your name?” His Mom pushed him away.

“I’m Kim Che Eun.” I shyly answered. “Ohh.. What a pretty name .Please stay here for dinner,Che Eun-ssi.” His Mom said.

“Anni.. It’s already late. I shall go home” I gave her a smile.

“My baby boy Eunhyuk will just send you home later,Please stay here please?”

 I looked at Eunhyuk. “ Sure”

 I couldn’t resist. His mom was pressuring me. We went out of the room and ate dinner.

Eunhyuk’s father wasn’t home. He had some meeting to attend. I heard Taemin said that.

After chit chatting and eating dinner with Eunhyuk’s Umma and dongsaeng,his mom forced him to bring me home.

“Aunty,thanks for the food!” I waved at his Mom and Taemin. I went unside Eunhyuk’s car. I told him my address.He nodded and then started driving me there.

“Your house’s really far.” He joked. “Is a 20 mins ride that far for you?”

“Hmmmm.. depends.” He smirked. “ By the way your family is awesome.” I complimented.

“What are you talking about?” “Your Mom’s really nice.” I said. “Nice? She treats me just like a kid!” He shouted.  His face was already red.

“That’s a sign that she loves you” I laughed. “Tcchh..” He was pissed.

“Hey Eunhyuk-ssi, I’ll just go down here our house is already near.” I smiled. “You sure?”

 “ Yeah!I’m sure” He still hestitated and went out of the car. He said he has to bring me at least in front of our house.LOL.  

I went out of the car and We started walking toward my house. We were about to walk toward the gate when I saw Donghae.

“OH!Hae,where are you going?” I stared at Donghae who didn’t answer right away and just stared at Eunhyuk with fierce eyes.

 “Uhmmmmmm.... Hae he just escorted me going home.” I broke the icy look on their faces. “I’ll just go ahead now.” Eunhyuk didn’t stop staring at Donghae.”Okay.. Drive safely”

I smiled and waved at Eunhyuk. H e walked down towards his car. “Che Eun-ah what were you doing with Eunhyuk all this time?” Hae asked.

 “We just practice at their house and he escorted me home.” I looked at Donghae. He sighed “You know that I don’t like him,right?”

I asked him. He nodded.”Well no need to worry!”

I smiled. “Just be careful, Okay?” I nodded. “Wanna go inside?”

“No,thanks I was just passing by anyway” He smiled. “Okay, Good night!” I waved at him and then went inside.

-End of POV-