Chapter 7

He's A Prince and I'm A Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This day

 

--no one's POV--

-A/N italized words are Jessica's thoughts-

"BWOOO?!!" Jessica shouted.

"Should i repeat it? I SAID, WEAR THE SCHOOL UNIFORM! and wait for me at the dining hall, we'll eat there!"

"Ah neh..  sorry for being stupid do-ryeon-nim." sica said.

 

"oy Donghae! you're taking the poor girl to the school? seriously, it's your first time bringing a maid to school!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"why not? it's my decision, not yours! and lower your voice! she'll hear you, she just left but i know she can hear it!" donghae said with a calm face.

"but what about school? they'll probably think she's your girl!" Jaejoong added.

"Nothing will happen! Just wait here for a while. i'll be ready in a minute." donghae said making his way to the bathroom.

"Arraso! i will wait." Jaejoong said in a low tone.

 

--on the other side--

 

As jessica was done fitting her uniform, she went out of her room and marched to the dining hall, which she has no idea where it was, as she slowly tilted her head she saw hurtful glances shown by the other maids.

Aishh! To think these people have the time to be jealous of me. Aren't they brought with do-ryeon-nim to school? this would be the work of all the personal maids right? jessica mentally slapped her head.

"hmm. i guess this is it. Dining Hall #1?" Jessica said as she opened the door to the entrance of the dining hall and a very bright light light welcomed her.

She saw a very long dining table with lots of dishes served (even a group of 20s can't finish this amount of food), you can say more than 15 different kinds of dishes were seved..

at the left side, there were 10 butlers and 10 maids in a line,

at the right side, there was a band of 2 violin players, 1 guitarist, 1 harp player and a vocalist. Their music was astonishing, i think they were hired from the best of the best musicians in Korea.

at the very tip of the table, there was a guy, not old, not young, looks like he's in his early 40s and 4 meters behind his back were 8 guys in a black suit, probably the bodyguards, and the one which is a meter close to him, is bringing a black book, not a thick one, looks like a schedule book? Anyone may think he's a servant... no.. more like his secretary.

The guy's face was not very visible to my eyes, because of the huge space in the room and his face were covered by the grand decorations on the table.

"What're you looking at young girl? and you're wearing the same uniform as my son, perhaps you're his classmate, or perhaps another one of his girlfriends?" he asked straightforwardly.

wait.. i think i've heard of that voice before? who couldn't? i remember, he is the richest man in korea, no one other than Lee Sungmin!

"young girl?" he repeated.

"ah, pardon me, i'm not his classmate" Jessica replied and bowed lightly.

"then who could you be? may i know your family name? maybe i know your parents" he said with a slight smile on his face.

"i am from the.... Jung family" Sica slowly said with a low tone.

"what family? could you speak a little louder young girl?" he said.

"err- Jung family" she said with a very shaky voice.

"the JUNG family?"he asked with a very surprised look on his face.

"n..neh. what about it sir??" Sica replied.

"i know a person whose family name is Jung." he said with a worried tone.

"jinja? what's his name?" she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter