Chapter 6

He's A Prince and I'm A Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st Day 

The second i woke up, i thought i was in a dream. I remembered waking up in a luxurious place, the bed is comfy, the room is quite large and i was thinking i was in a dream from the past. I missed my bedroom before my dad died and we've gone bankrupt.

 

after i stood up, i grabbed the brush and brushed my hair and then took a short bath. after the bath, i opened my closet and i saw a maid uniform, and a-

WHAT? A SCHOOL UNIFORM? and i swear i can't be mistaken! it's just like Donghae's uniform!

 

"Jessica-ssi, Jessica-ssi. This is Headmaster Kwan. Please wear your maid uniform and go directly to Donghae do-ryeon-nim's room and wake him up, Thank you"-

 

Wait, it wasn't a dream, this is reality! Everything that happened was God's Blessing to me, and i should be thankful!

as i continued gazing at the closet, rubbing my eyes to and fro as i saw this disgustung short maid attire.

 

I wore the dress "uncomfortably" as i tried lowering the skirt, which is very short and I tied my hair according to the rules.

I ran outside the door and rode the elevator connected to the room of Donghae- Aish, it's Donghae do-ryeon-nim! Sica! You should know that you are not the past fangirl who doesn't use respectives! You are his Personal Maid! Yes, Personal MAID!

Just as i took a very deep breath and did the sign of the cross, the door, in front of me automatically opened and a colder breeze welcomed me.

As i thought, Donghae do-ryeon-nim was sleeping his off!

As i slowly took the white thick and heavy duvet from him, i slowly moved his body side to side as i tried to wake him up.

 

"Do-ryeon-nim, please wake up.." i said as i continued to move his body with more force than the first attempt.

"Shut up Veronica! Leave me alone Damnit." Donghae do-ryeon-nim said as he pulled back his duvet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter