Chapter 3

He's A Prince and I'm A Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worst day ever

"Yah! she's the girl i told you about!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"The girl who was reading something like a booklet while walking?" Donghae oppa asked.

"Yes, THAT GIRL IS HER! She didn't even apologize to me" Jaejoong said throwing me a "WHAT-THE-HECK" look.

"YAH! I CLEARLY APOLOGIZED TO YOU! I EVEN BOWED AT YOU! i said as i punched his chest.

 

"Sica! You don't have the right to scream and hurt the customers!" Mrs. Han said putting her hands on her waist as she walked towards us.

"b-ut Mrs. Han, i-i clearly apologized to him!" i replied in a very low tone.

 

"Apologize Again!" Mrs. Han Declared.

 

"I am truly Sorry, and please don't file a case at me." i said as i bowed at them.

 

"Now Sirs! I apologize for my worker's inappropriate behaviour. Would you mind taking these complimentary cupcakes? And What would you like to drink?" Mrs. Han said and then she turned back at me, giving me a "GO TO THE KITCHEN NOW" LOOK.

So i had no choice but to go there.

 

 

"Jessica-ssi! Make a Cappucino Froccino and a Cafe Americano, then serve it to the customers" Mrs. Han shouted.

i nodded as i started brewing coffee and preparing the Mugs.

 

after making both orders, i placed them on the tray and went out to serve it, i looked at the receipt and checked the table number.

"Uh- Mrs. Han." I called her and showed her the tray.

" Bring it to Table 7, the customer you fought a while ago" Mrs. Han replied.

 

Uh-oh. This is gonna be my WORST DAY EVER! i shouted in my mind!

 

"One Cappucino Froccino and cafe Americano for dine in at table 7" i said embarrassingly.

 

as i was walking to the other side to serve the order on the table I felt a foot blocking my way that instant, I tripped and fell at Donghae.

and what's worse,

Everything was spilled on his uniform.

"Ow! ow! ow-." Donghae oppa cringed in pain.

"omg! Donghae-ssi?" i said as i tried wiping his uniform with my wet towel used to wipe the tables.

Mrs. Han noticed the little fuss and approached us.

Her eyes widened and she abruptly pulled me away from Donghae.

"What a CLUMSY WAITRESS do you have here Mrs. Han?" Jaejoong said as he explained what happened

Mrs. Han glanced at Jaejoong and back at me.

"Jessica! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter