Chapter 2: In The Forest

The Dangerous Journey

 

 

A little back before everything happen to EXO.......................

 

 

Kris's POV.......................

               As I was carrying the girl that we kidnap, I could felt their stares on her and me. For some reason, it felt so right and comfortable with this girl in my arms. For some reason, I want to protect her. For some reason, I don't want anyone to touch her. For some reason, she felt really familiar. For some reason, my chest hurts. *Who is this girl? Who is she to me? Do I know her?* I thought as I made my way to the extra room in the house. Since I share a room with Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen, I decide not to go there because Chen and Xiumin might go crazy over the girl. When I approach the room, I kick the door open. Inside this room was just like any other noraml looking room. After carefully closing the door with my feet, I made my way to the bed to lay the girl on the bed. After setting her down, I pull the blanket up to her neck to keep her warm. As I was doing that I could felt a warm feeling going throughout my whole body. Just as I was tracing her face with my eyes, I heard a gunshot, then a slience, and then a shout. Instinctively knowing they were going to be trap soon, I immediately grab the girl and shook her quickly till she woke up.

"What?" the girl said as she kept her eyes close.

"Get up. We need to go." I said as I pull her up into a standing position.

"i want to sleep." She said again as she lean against me for support, leaving me in a daze right there for a few seconds.

"If you don't wake up right now, I'll you." I whisper seductively to her ears as I hold onto her.

"Oh heck no!!!" the girl said as she open her eyes and push me off her.

"Hurry up. Lets go." I said as I quickly made my way to the window.

"Why?" the girl ask as she follow me.

"Because I said so." I replied back as I open the window.

"Ok, ladies first." I said as I turn back, only to see a chair swing at me. Blessed with fast reflexes, I was able to dodge the swing.

"What the heck was that???!!!" I yelled out.

"Shut up you kidnapper. Why in the heck would someone follow their kidnapper??!!!" the girl said as she flung her arms around crazily.

BAM!!!!!!

"The heck??!!!" the girl said as she jump and ran behind me.

"Well, hello Krisand who is this young beautiful girl? Your girlfriend?" A guy in his mid-30s said as he came in with a gun in his hand.

"Hello, Jihoo, Long time no see." I said as I block the girl from Jihoo as i was backing up closer to the window at the same time.

"Amazing I thought you didn't rememer me." Jihoo said as he clap his hand.

"Who wouldn't remember you?" I said as give him a fake smile. "So, what are you planning to do this time?"

"Something you don't want to know." Jihoo replied as he smile brightly, showing his wrinkles here and there.

"Well, if that is all then, see you later!!!" I said as grab the chair next to me and threw it at Jihoo. At the same time, I quickly push the girl out the window and quickly also jump out too. Landing next to the girl, I quickly got up and pull her up too. After getting up, I started to run as fast as I could as I was dragging the girl behind me. 

"Kris!!!!!" I heard Jihoo yelled out as a bullet shot right by us. After a few mnutes of running into the woods, I finally came to a halt. 

"Yah, a-are you o-okay?" I said as I try to calm down my breathing. 

              Getting no response, I turn around to see the girl on the ground. 

"What the heck???!!!" I yelled out as I ran to the girl. 

"Yah!!! Wake up!!!" I yelled to her as I pull her up into my arms and pat her face.

"A-asthma." I heard her whisper with her eyes still close. 

"Asthma." I said as began to panic. *Wait, why am I panicking? I never panicked before.* I thought as I mentally slap myself.

"What am I should to do?" I ask myself. 

"I c-can't b-breathe." the girl said as sweats began to form on her forehead. Just as I was wiping the sweats ofd her forhead, a crazy idea came into my mind. *No I can't do that. She'll kill me.* I thought as I mentally slap myself again for the 2nd time today. *But, she will die.* I thought as I try to fight my stupid ideas. But in the end, the idea won. 

"Sorry, but I have to do this." I said sofly as I put the girl against my chest and held her cold body against mine. 

             Having no choice but to do it, I cup her face and lean forword. Just an inch away from her face, I quickly scan her face. Quickly snapping back to reality, I use one of my hands to gently squeeze open and lean in. After landing my lips on hers, I felt myself getting warmer and complete. It's so soft. Quickly remembering my plans, I began to breathe into . After a few minutes of doing that, I slowly felt a pair of eyes on me. As I look up, I could see the girl's shock eyes on me. Also shock half to death, I pull back and let her go.

"Sorry." I whisper, keeping my eyes on my hands.

"Thank you." She said. Hearing her response, my head shot up and look at her. 

"It's okay. You had to do that to save me. It's not like there was any love in it." the girl said as she got up and extended her hands. 

"Friends?" She ask.

"Friends." I said as i got up and shook her hands. 

"Okay, then. Lets go find some woods to make a fire. It's getting cold." the girl said as she hug herself.

"Okay." I said before we set off to look for woods.

         As I was looking for the woods, I began to have flashbacks of the kiss. *Snap out of it, Kris!!!! Its not like there was any love in it!!!*I thought as I shook my head furiously. *But what was that feeling I was getting?"

"Hey, are you okay?" the girl said as she look at me.

"Y-Yeah. It's nothing." I said as I set down my woods and sticks on the pile.

"Okay then." the girl said as she shrug her shoulder and also set down the woods.

"Is there any rocks here?" I ask as I look around. 

"Here." the girl said as she bends down and grab 2 rocks for me.

"Thanks." I said as i grab the rocks. As I grab the rocks, both of our hands brush against each other, making me and her pull back.

"I-It's okay." the girl said as she clear .

            With a small nod, I began to hit the rock against each other until little sparks began to fly. After several minutes of doing that, there was finally a fire. Sitting around the fire, with us facing each other, we both just sat there looking at the fire.

"So, what is your name?" I ask as I try to make a conversation.

"Mina. Lee Mina. And you are Kris?" Mina ask as she look up at me.

"How did you know?" I ask with a suprise face.

"I kind of learn all of your name inside the car." Mina said as she smile.

"Oh." I said with a nod.

"Do you by the chance have a necklace that is like a puzzle piece?" I ask her as I nervously look at my hand. 

"Why?" Mina ask me as she look at me suspiciously.

"It's nothing." I said, "You should get some rest. Tomorrow there might be more running." 

"Okay. You go to sleep early too." Mina said as she turn to the other side and lay down on the ground. 

"Goodnight." Mina said softly to me.

"Goodnight." I replied as I slowly turn the other way and fell asleep. 

 

 

 

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday. There was some family things going on so I couldn't come on to the internet that much. So today I updated. I am currently workingo n Chapter 3. I hope you like this chapter!!! Please subscribe and comment!!!

 

-littleocean