Chapter 1: The Reason The Dangerous Journey Happened

The Dangerous Journey

 

 

No One POV’S…………………………    

  

“Taxi!!!” Mina yelled out as she wave her hand around furiously.

“Taxi!!!” She yells out again, only to have the taxi almost ran her over.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! This is so annoying!!!” Mina yelled out again as she grab her hair, “Why can’t they just send me a driver??!!!”

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

“What the heck?” Mina said as she look up and extend her hand out in front of her. It was beginning to rain.

*Oh .* Mina thought as she was beginning to get drench in the rain. *Heck to the no am I getting sick!!!* Mina thought as she began to run to find shelter.

     Not caring about where she went, she ran into an alley. Finally getting to shelter, she came to a halt and try to calm down her breathing. *Calm down Mina. You can’t pass out here.* Mina thought to herself as she calmly breathe.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

     After getting her breathing, she began to scan the place around her. A dark smelly alley. The only thing you can here is the rain out in the opening, where it is safer, and the breathing of Mina. Then, out of nowhere a voice could be heard along with some other voices. Scarring the living day light out of Mina, Mina decide to give whoever scared her a piece of her fist. While she was walking to the voices that scared her, she was stretching her arms. Reaching her destination, she stop in her track when she saw a ton of guys holding guns and sticks in their hand. *Oh heck no.* Mina thought as her arms drop to her side. As she back up slowly, she accidently step on something soft, making her fall backwards, only to have an arm around her waist and a hand covering .

“Shhhh.” A deep voice said closely to her ear as she felt his breath on her neck, sending chills down her back.

     Afraid of what he will do, Mina kept quiet. After a long time, Mina finally felt the arm around her waist let go and the hand that cover , slowly uncover . Just as Mina was about to scream for help the person behind her got in front of her and threw her over his shoulder.

“What the heck??!!! Let me go!!!” Mina said as she hit the back of the tall stranger, since she was pretty high.

“Hyungs!!! Look at what I found!!!” the stranger with the deep voice said as they stop walking. After getting back on the ground, in front of the stranger and Mina was 3 other hot/cute guys.

“Who is this Chanyeol?” a guy with a face said as he eyed Mina.

“I don’t know. All I know is that she was looking at us when we were trading.” Chanyeol, the guy with the deep voice, said.

“She saw us??!!” a guy with a nice tone body said as he points at Mina. Earning a glare from Mina, he glare back. It soon became a glaring contest until a voice interrupts us.

“Calm down, Kai. It’s not like she could fight or anything.” A guy with a face of an angel said as he look at me too. *Aish, can people just stop looking at me??!!* Mina thought as she glare at the cute boy with doe-like eyes. 

"True. Where is Sehun, Luhan?" Kai ask the cute boy named Luhan.

"In the car. Sleeping." Luhan answer.

"Kris hyung, what are we going to do with her?" Chanyeol ask the face guy name Krs. 

"Take her with us. We can't risk letting this out." Kris said as he turn back and began to walk to a black van with Luhan, and Kai.

"What??!!! You can't go this!!! This is illegal!!! This is kidnapping!!!" Mina shouted out as she was once again thrown over Chanyeol's shoulder. 

"Owww!!!! Stop hitting me!!!" Chanyeol said as he got hit in the head. By the time, Chanyeol arrive at the car, he was so tired that he threw Mina inside the car. 

"What the heck??!!! Hyung, you guys kidnap a girl!!!!!" A guy with brown hair said as Mina land right next to him. 

"Yep." Luhan said in the back seat as he lean back and closes his eyes. 

"Sehun, can you please be quiet and move a little bit more. I can't fit inside the car." Chanyeol said with half his on the seat and the other off. 

"Ok." Sehun said as he move to his left, giving Mina and Chanyeol some space. Luhan and Kai was sitting in the back seat and Mina, Chanyeol, Sehun, was in the middle seat of the car, and Kris in the driver seat with another guy in the passenger seat. 

"It's so hot back here!!! Lay, put on the AC." Kai said as he fan himself.

"What?" Lay said as he look up from his book.

"Put on the AC." Kai said as he continue to fan himself.

"Okay." Lay said before he reach out and press the AC button.

*I have to get out of here now.* Mina thought as she look out windows. *But how? By hitting them? Well, that is better than nothing.* 

1

2

3

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Die, you kidnapper!!!" Mina yelled out as she hit Chanyeol with all her might.

"What the heck??!!!" Chanyeol yelled out as he cover his head, "Help me!!! Just don't stare!!!" 

         With that Sehun grab one of Mina's hand only to get hit, too. Not knowing what to do, Kai and Luhan just stare at each other and lay back and enjoy the show. 

"Yah!!!!! Be quiet!!!!" Kris yelled out as he turn back and glare at them, making them stop whatever they were doing.

"Kai, get the Chloroform and a piece of cloth and put it over . Chanyeol and Sehun, hold onto her arms and lock her legs with yours. Luhan, hold onto her head." Kris said as he turn back to the wheel and look at the map. After hearing the instructions, everyone set off to their job. 

"Wait!!!! Why are you guys doing this to me??!!! I am just an iinnocent girl." Mina said her arms and legs and head was held. 

"You mean a stupid girl who goes poking around in people's bussiness." Luhan said as he sweetly smiles at Mina.

"Okay, hold her still." Kai said as he got the cloth. There was a really strong smell that everyone have to hold their breath. Gingerly, putting the cloth over mouth and held it until Mina's eyes finally close and her arms, and legs became lump.

"She is sure a tough one." Lay comment after putting her to sleep. 

You barely realized that." Chanyeol and Sehun said at the same time as they lean back and close their eyes.

"Hyung, what are we going to do with her? The Boss will defintely kill us if he see her." Lay said with a concern face.

"It's okay, Lay. I know what I will do." Kris said as he began to drive. 

                  After a 20 minute ride, they finally got to their secret hideout that is a house in the forest where no one would go unless they have a death wish. When Kris was finish parking the car, he look to his side to see Lay still reading. Slowly turning to the back seats, he could see everyone sleeping. 

"Lay, lets wake them up." Kris said as he unbuckle his seat belt, while Lay just nod and put his book down and got out the car. 

"Chanyeol, wake up." Lay whisper as he shook Chanyeol. 

"Get up!!!!" Kris yelled out as he open the door.

"Hyung, why are you so loud?" Sehun whined since he was right next to Kris. 

"Get up. You don't want to get in trouble again." Kris said as he pull Sehun out.

"My feet fell asleep." Luhan complain in the back as he rub his eyes while Kai was still sleeping.

"Lay, wake up Kai. I'm going to take her inside first." Kris said as he pull Mina out of the car and carried her bridal style to their hideout before anyone can say anything. Leaving everyone in shock because Kris never carried anyone before, everyone just stare at Kris's back with Mina in his arms until he close the door.

"Okay. That was awkward." Lay said as he clear his voice to get everyone's attention (except for Kai.)

"Luhan, wake Kai up. Sehun, can you get my book?" Lay said as he pull Chanyeol up and put his arms around him to help Chanyeol.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Chanyeol ask with his eyes still close.

"Getting you inside the house." Lay said as he poke Chanyeol's cheek to wake him up.

              With everyone out of the car, they began to walk to the hideout/house. Only 10 feet away from the door, a gunshot was heard, along with a grunt, making everyone stop in their track. Slowly turning around, they to see Sehun on the ground holding onto his stomach with blood coming out of it.

"Sehun!!!!" Everyone yelled out as they ran to Sehun only to hear another gunshot.

"Go!!! Leave me!!!" Sehun said as he give them a smile.

               Knowing that Sehun won't survive, they slowly nod and ran into the house, leaving him out there. When they got inside, there was only Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai, and Lay left. Not knowing if the other members know, they decide to warn them.

"Chanyeol and Kai, go close all the doors and windows. Luhan, go with me to get the other members." Lay order everyone before heading off to their own directions. 

*Please. Please don't let them die.* Lay thought as he ran to the closest room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               While Kai and Chanyeol was blocking all the windows and doors, Lay and Luhan ran to the closest room. *First room: D.O., Kai, Sehun, and Suho.* Lay thought as he open the door.  On the ground was a bloody Suho with knife marks all over his body. Over on the bed was D.O, with 3 bullets on his chest, stomach, and shoulder. Shock to death, Luhan began to cry, while Lay carefully brought over a blanket and cover Suho's and D.O.'s dead bodies. 

"May you rest in peace." Lay said as he bow his head and grab Luhan's hand and began to walk to the next room, which belongs to Tao, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Slowly walking in, they saw Baekhyun face down on the ground with a bloody head. Running to Baekhyun to see if he was alive, Lay carefully flip him over and pat on his cheek. After a few seconds of doing that, Baekhyun's eyes slowly open up. 

"L-Lay, is that you?" Baekhyun ask as Lay nod his head with Luhan next to him, who was covering his mouth so he could not cry.

"Where's Tao?" Lay ask as he look around to room to find Tao. 

"In there." Baekhyun said as he point to the bathroom. 

"I'll go check." Lay said as he gently laid Baekhyun's head on Luhan's lap. Carefully opening the bathroom's door, Lay saw Tao in the bathtub with water all over him. After running to Tao, Lay pull Tao's poor cold body out of the bathtub and place him on the ground. As Lay was checking for Tao's pulse, he heard the door of the room open and a laugh. Immediately knowing who voice is that, Lay let go off Tao and carefully walk to the door and open it a little bit. Inside the room, he could see a boy with red hair pinning Luhan to the wall as another handsome boy had a gun in his hand. 

*Freaken U-Kwon and Jaehyo.* Lay thought as his hand form a fist. Not knowing what to do, Lay just stand there and watch Luhan as he got toture. 

"Where are they?" U-Kwon ask Luhan as he lean in and pull Luhan body's against his.

"I-I don't know." Luhan stutter as he tries not to look at the bathroom.

"I guess you want to die than. Do you?" Jaehyo ask as he point the gun to Luhan's head.

"Come on, hyung. Lets enjoy him first." U-Kwon said with a smirk.

"If you get in trouble, that is your problem, not mine." Jaehyo said before he exist the room.

"So, where were we?" U-Kwon said as he push Luhan onto the bed. 

"Please don't." Luhan said as hot tears began to come out. 

"Nope." U-Kwon said as he Luhan's jawline. Earning a kick in the balls, U-Kwon lets go off Luhan and held onto his balls.

"Oh no you just didn't." U-Kwon said before he took off his belt and tie Luhan's feet with it and tie his hands with a shirt.

"Please. Just let me go." Luhan said as U-Kwon got on top of and began to Luhan's pant.

              No longer able to hold his anger in anymore, Lay push the door open and tackle U-Kwon onto the ground.

"How!!! Dare!!! You!!! Touch!!!! Him!!!!" Lay yelled out with every punch. 

Click.

"Lovely to have you here, Lay." A familiar voice said as the gun was on Lay's head, making him stop.

"Hello, Kyung." Lay said as he got up and face him.

"Kill him!!! What are you waiting for??!!!" U-Kwon yelled out as he got up and stood next to Kyung.

"Shut up. You're in so much trouble." Kyung snap at U-Kwon.

"Say hello for me to your other dead members." Kyung said before the gun went off.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!!" Luhan scream out as the gun went off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Meanwhile all of this was happening, Kai and Chanyeol was closing all the doors and windows. Hearing a gun went off in the house, both of them stop in their track and stood very still. 

"Look at what we got here. Kai and Chanyeol." A familiar voice said as a chuckle was heard along with it.

"B-Bomb. Taeil.: Chanyeol said plainly as Kai glare at them. 

"So who wants to die first?" Taeil ask as he look at his knife.

"Wait. We have to wait for Zico or he'll kill us." B-Bomb said as he hold onto Taeil's shoulder to calm him down.

"Fine." Taeil said as he step back.

"Good job, Taeil and B-Bomb." Zico said as he drag Chen's body behind him, while P.O. was dragging Xiumin's.

"Where is Kyung, U-Kwon, and Jaehyo?" P.O. ask as he halt in front of B-Bomb.

"I don't know. Somewhere." B-Bomb replied as he shrug his shoulders.

"We're here." They heard Jaehyo said as the trio came out from the hallway with Luhan, whose pants is .

"Is this all the members? I thought there was more." Zico said as he look around only to count 5 members from EXO.

"Well, Kyung killed Lay and Sehun. While Jaehyo and I already killed, Tao and Baekhyun." U-Kwon said as he point at himself and Jaehyo.

"I already killed Suho, while B-Bomb killed D.O. We just came upon them as we were looking for you guys." Taeil said as he smile.

"P.O. and I saw Chen and Xiumin outside the house as they were cleaning the backyard, so we just  caught them." Zico said as he point at the two tired bodies on the ground.

"How about their Boss and the other guy, Kris?" Zico ask as he around once again.

"I don't know." Jaehyo said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Well, at least we got almost all of them." Taeil said as he clap his hand long with U-Kwon.

          Little did they know that as they where talking, Kai was slowly backing up towards the open window he didn't close, while Chanyeol was carefully moving towards an open door next to him. Knowing that, Xiumin and Chen won't survive the run until they get to their other hideout, they decide to leave them behind. Since Luhan is being held by U-Kwon, there was no chance that Luhan can escape the grip. After Chanyeol and Kai give each of the member a "I'm sorry." look, they decide to run in the count of 3.

"1.........2.........3!!!!" Chanyeol whisper to Kai before he open the door and lock the door, leaving the other Block B and EXO members behind. At the same, Kai swiftly jump out the window and land saftely before breaking for a run to the forest.

"Get back here!!!! Or I'll kill them!!!" Kai heard Zico shout out as he ran without stopping. Just as Kai enter the forest, he heard several gunshots.

*I am sorry.* Kai thought as his eyes burr with tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  After getting out of the room and locking it, Chanyeol quickly ran to the closest exist there was in their hideout. Just as Chanyeol open the door to the outside world, several gunshots was heard. *No, I can't stop now. They sacrifice their life for me. I have to survive this till the end.* Chanyeol thought as he ran faster away from their hideout to the forest.

 

 

 

Hello to all my subscribers!!! So how is the first chapter? I am currently writing my second chapter. i am sorry that this happen to EXO because the person who is doing this contest doesn't really like that much characters, so it is either add EXO or not, so I decide to add them for a short moment. So sorry!!! I hope this chapter is okay.

 

-littleocean