Chapter 4: The Ending

The Dangerous Journey

 

Mina's POV......................

 

"Found them!!!!" 

                Jolting me wide awake, i woke up, drench in sweats. Looking to the right, I could also see Kris awake with sweats. *What kind of dream was that?* I thought before I heard a gunshot.

"!!!" Kris shouted out as he held onto his head and bends down low.

"What is that??!!!" I yelled out to him as I copy his movements. 

"They're here. On a count of 3, run to your left. Run as fast as you could." Kris said to me as he kept his eyes in front of him.

"Okay." I replied as I nod at him.

"1................2.................3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kris yelled out as we both got up and started to run to the left. 

             As we both were running, we could hear more gunshots. Just as we both past a tree, a bullet went past me, almost hitting me in the arm. *Oh !!!* I thought as I ran faster. As we ran faster, I could feel my lungs burning. *No please!!! Please don't!!!* I thought as my lung began to burn more. Having no more energy to run anymore, I slow down until I stop. With Kris ahead of me and not knowing that I stop, I cried silently. Just as I was about to run again, a gunshot was heard. At that moment, i could felt a pain shot through me. But the part where it hurted me the most was on my left shoulder. Ahead of me, I saw Kris stop and look at me. He had on a shock face. As Kris ran back to me, I could feel myself losing more energy. Since my leg felt so tired, I just drop to the ground. Right at that moment, a voice was heard.

"Got her!!!!" A voice said making me shock now too.

           *i have been shot.* I thought as I put my right hand on my left shoulder. After pulling my hand away, I see blood. A lot of blood. 

"Mina!!!" Kris shouted out as he knee next to me and pull me up next to his chest. *It's so warm. It's so comfortable.* I thought as I close my eyes.

"Mina!!! Keep your eyes open!!!" I heard Kris said as my eyes slowly open up again. 

"It's going to be alright Mina. Trust me." Kris said as he took off his jacket and place it on my wound. As Kris push down on my wound, I heard a shout.

"Kris is here!!!" A voice said as it was getting closer and closer. 

"We have to go." Kris said as he pick me up bridal style and began to run. After a few minutes of running, Kris finally stop. Hearing no sounds but our breathing, Kris drop to the ground with me still in his arms.

"Mina." Kris said as he held me close to him. 

"I'm tired." I said as I felt my breathing getting slower and slower.

"You're losing too much blood." Kris said to me as he look at his jacket.

"Sorry." I said as I give him a gulity look.

"What for? Getting shot?" Kris said as he eyed my pale face.

"No, for you jacket." I said as I look at his jackey on my left shoulder.

"It's okay. At least, it is stopping the blood." Kris said as he smile. *His smile. That smile look so familiar.* I thought as I look at him.

"i have Hemophilia B." I confess. As soon as I said that, Kris face fell.

"What? You're joking!!!" Kris said as he joke again but soon stop.

"I'm serious." I said as my vision blurr.

"Mina, you better stay with me!!!" Kris said as a tear fell out. 

"I'm sorry Kris." I said as my tears began to come out too.

"Kris, about the necklace. I have one too." I said as I look up at him.

"W-What?" Kris ask shock.

            Gently getting out the neck from my pant's pocket, I held it up for him. At the same time, Kris took out a necklace. It was exactly the same except for the side of the half heart and the puzzle. 

   

"I miss you Wu Fan." I said as I hug him.

"Mina, why?" Kris said to me as he hug me too.

"Why does this happen to all the people I love?" Kris said as he started to cry.

"It's okay." I said as I let go of him and look at the 2 necklace. Placing both of them together it became like this:

"I love you" I said before my breathing came to a stop and my vision turn black.

 

Kris's POV............................

"I love you." I heard Mina said before she became lump and her breathing stop forever.

"I love you too." I said as I tightly held onto Mina's lifeless body, letting my tears fall out endlessly. 

"Kris, is that you?" I heard a deep voice said as I turn around to see Chanyeol and Kai together. 

"Kris, are you okay?" Kai ask me as he bends down next to me. 

"M-Mina, was my f-first love and c-childhood friend." I stutter as I continue to cry, earning pats on my back from Kai and Chanyeol. 

"It's okay. She is in a better place now." Chanyeol said as he gulily look at Mina.

"She is." Kris said as he look up to the sky.

 

 

 

 

So it is finally the last chapter. I am so sorry that the story end this way. 

I will be posting up a poll that I need everyone to vote. 

 

-littleocean