Chapter 3: Their Dreams of Their Past

The Dangerous Journey

 

No One POV....................

 

             As both Kris and MIna were sleeping, they both begin to have a dream of their painful childhood past. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Oppa~ What are you doing?" A 7 years old Mina ask an8 years old Wu Fan

"Studying. What are you doing?" Wu Fan ask Mina as he look at Mina.

"Nothing. Lets go play." Mina said cheerfully.

"But-" 

"Oppa~ Please~" Mina said as she did her agyeo on Wu Fan, knowing that he would give up.

"Ok." Wu Fan said after a few minutes.

"Yay!!!!" Mina cheer as she got up and smile brightly.

"Where do you want to go?" Wu Fan ask her as they both got outside.

"The park!!!" Mina said as she grab Wu Fan hand and drag gim outside to their favorite park.

----------------------------------------------------

3 Days Later.................

 

"Please!!! Please stop!!!"  Wu Fan shouted out as his father kick his stomach and chest again and again.

"You!!! You worthless freak!!! How dare you??!!!! You didn't even past that easy- test!!!" Wu Fan's father yelled at him.

"Please stop!!!" Wu Fan yelled out again as he tries to block the hits.

"If you dare tell anyone about this, I will kill you." Wu Fan's dad said as he stop beating Wu Fan.

"If you tell Mina, I will make you regret it." He said before he left the room and went to his room, leaving Wu Fan on the ground clutching his stomach.

"Why?" Wu Fan softly said as a tear slowly made it way down.

 

"Why me?"

----------------------------------------------------

1 week later...........

 

"Oppa!!! Lets go play!!!" Mina said cheerfully as she tug on Wu Fan's shirt as he was studying.

"Later." Wu Fan said as he turn his page and fuirrow his eyebrows.

"But I want to play right now!!!" Mina said as she tug more on Wu Fan's shirt.

"Leave me alone!!!!" Wu Fan shouted at Mina as he push her on the ground, making her fall to the ground with her knee scratch.

Drip.

Drip.

"Mina~" Wu Fan said softly as soon as he saw what her did and the blood.

"Mina, I'm sorry." Wu Fan said as he got up and walk to Mina.

"Stay away from me, you monster!!! I'm not your friend anymore!!!" Mina said as she move farther away from Wu Fan.

            Just as Mina was backing up, her vision began to blurr. As Mina was trying to open her eyes bigger, the scar on her knee began to open up more, making more blood come out.

"Mina, stop!!! You're bleeding a lot."  Wu Fan shouted out as he ran to Mina's side and grab a shirt next to him and place it against the wound.

"Go away!!! I don't need your help!!!" Mina shouted out as she push the shirt away, along with Wu Fan.

"Mina!!!" Wu Fan shouted out before Mina black out.

----------------------------------------------------------

3 days later...................

 

"Doctor, is she okay?" Mina's mom said as she wept her tears away.

"Right now she is, but she have Hemophilia B. A bleeding disorder. If she get a cut anywhere, treat her right away or else it could not be stop later. She also have Asthma. Since she can't breathe really well, don't make her work too much. And that is all. She get discharge  tommorrow." The doctor said before he close the folder with all Mina's profile. 

"Thank you doctor." Mina's mom said as she bow several times at the doctor before she went inside the room Mina was in. Inside the room was Mina, with her eyes open. 

"Mina!!! Agioo!!! My little girl!!!" Mina's mom said as she ran to Mina's side and hug her tightly.

"Hi mommy." Mina said softly with a raspy voice. 

"How do you feel?" Mina's mom ask her as she pat Mina's little head.

"Good. Where's Wu Fan oppa?" Mina ask as she look around.

"Ah, Wu Fan oppa. Uhm, how should I say this?" Mina's mom said unsurely as she look away. 

"Where's oppa?" MIna ask again but this time she was getting impatient. 

"He ran away, honey. You were in the hospital for a week now. He ran away 3 days ago. He just left without a goodbye." Her mother said as she look at her daughter's little hands.

"Why?" Mina ask with tears threatening to fall down.

"I don't know." Her mother said as her cell phone begin to ring.

"Hello. Yes. Right now? Okay, I'll come as soon as possible." Mina's mom said as she sigh and hung up her phone.

"Mina, the workplace needs me, so I'll have to go, okay?" She ask her her daughter softly.

"Okay mommy." Mina said as she smile a little bit at her mom and nod.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Her mom said before she left the room.

         After her mother left her, Mina turn to her back to the door and look out the window. Then, out of nowhere, a shiny little piece of jewerly caught her eyes. Slowly getting up from her bed, she walk to the jewerly that was on the desk. Approaching it, she pick it up. Along with it was a piece of ripped out paper. On the paper was this:

Dear Mina,

           If you  are wondering where am
I, I am long gone so don’t look for me. 
Sorry that I hurted you.  This is my last 
gift for you so please treasure this 
necklace. This necklace have to 2 sides, I 
have one while you have the other side.
If you see someone with this necklace, it 
is me. But if I see you , I will go away. 
Please don’t look for me. I hurted too 
much people I love. Sorry. 
 
                       -Wu Fan

 

             After reading the letter, Mina drop to the ground holding the piece of paper and necklace in her hands. Holding it close to her heart, she started to cry. Even though it was getting hard breathing, Mina did not call for help. *It's because of me. It's all because of me.* Mina thought as more tears came. Just as Mina's eyes was about to close, the door slam open. 

"Help!!!" Mina heard a voice scream out before she black out again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Same Day....................

 

           It have been 3 days now that Wu Fan have travel. Today, he was pick up by a stanger and was taken to his house. At his house was 11 other kids, some older, some younger. 

"From now on I am going to take care of you guys. I will provide you guy everything you need." The guy that took Wu Fan said as everyone of them was in a line. 

"All of you guys will get to introduce each other later. For right now, you guys can go around the house and look for your room. You will be sharing a room with someone else.There are names on the door. Which is of course your name. So, off you go." The guy said as sat on a chair in front of them.

"What do we call you?" Wu Fan ask bravely.

"Just call me Boss. Now off you go and make friends." Their Boss said before everyone nod and went into the hallway. 

---------------------------------------------------------

2 years later..................

 

"Mina, I am going to miss you." Mina's mom said as she hug her daughter tightly.

"Me too." Mina said as she hug her mother too.

"Bye, Mina. I hope you will enjoy it over there." Mina's step dad said as he pat Mina's head. 

"I'll miss you too." Mina said as she let go of her mother and hug her step dad tightly too.

"Me too." Her step dad said softly as he hug her back.

"If you are going to America, please go to Gate 14 to get abroad. Thank you." A voice said into the speaker as it was heard throughout the whole airport. 

"I guess it's time to go." Mina said as she lets go and look at her mom and step dad.

"Oh my baby!!!! I am going to miss you!!!" Mina's mom said as she hug her daughter again.

"It's okay mom. Auntie will take care of me." Mina said as she held back her tears. 

"You are right. Auntie will take care of you. Now off you go before I won't let you." Mina's mom said as she pull back and examine her daughter's face before she lets her go.

"Bye mom. Bye dad." Mina said as she wave at her parent and walk to Gate 14, leaving her mother and step dad. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for not updating this past three days!!!! 

So for this chapter, it is all about their past, but it is acutally in their dreams. 

I hope you now know a little bit more about Kris and Mina.

If you don't get anything, just PM me your question.

(Kris and Wu Fan is the same guy)

-littleocean