Bonding Day

Ice melts with Ice

Chapter 5: Bonding Day

 

Min Jung tensed as they approached her with intense glares. She didn't know who she should blame though. Il Bum? He definitely left her there to die. Them? If ever they would do something to her, they'll have to die first. The girl? Why did she even enter here in the first place? Scratch that, it's a good thing she entered or else there would be another war that would begin in such an unexpected place.

"Min Jung'ssi," Kai politely stated her name as if he is being serious. Min Jung straightened herself, prepared to listen.

"You should know that if it wasn't for hyung, we wouldn't be in this situation." he eyed her down.

As if a gust of wind flew by them when Min Jung finally spoke to them, even in her small voice. "Is it because of me or maybe Il Bum?" she asked nonchalantly.

Kai gritted his teeth. "Maybe I just dislike you, capisce?"

"That's just how I like it. By the way, If you hate it so much then why can't you convince him to stop?" she spat.

That's when Taemin steps forward and blocks Kai from her with his right arm. "You already heard hyung, we're not here to fight."

"Says the one who started it." she shook her head like she was disappointed.

"You're the one who judged us." he leaned closer to her.

"Well atleast I didn't anger him."

"How do you even know Il Bum hyung?" his eyebrows twitched.

Min Jung closed her eyes, as if she was meditating. Her head turned to the wall mirrors and her hand slide against it, like it was her possesion. It seemed like she was going to spill it.

"That's for me to know and for you to shut up."

"You're really making me sick." Kai was about to punch her but Taemin blocked it.

"I'm also not afraid to hit girls but if ever something like what you'll do ever happens, it will create a scandal."

Kai blew his fringe. "Fine."

Taemin turned back to her. "What about you? Can't you convince to stop?" and by then, Kai smirked as he was anxious for her answer.

"I'm just as confuse as you. He makes excuses so he can hide it but as you know, I just hate it as much as you do." she inserted her hands inside her pocket.

Taemin sighed and glanced at Kai. "We'll just have to bear with it," Kai became irritated as he looked away from them. He faced back at her. "But in return, you'll have to stop seeing your face to us again."

Min Jung tilted her head as a side of her lips curved upwards into a smirk. "Gladly"

 

 

Inside the car: Il Bum was driving, Taemin, Kai, and Min Jung in the back seat, and Soo Hyun in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going and why did you drag us along again?" Taemin asked, frustrated.

Soo Hyun moved from her seat as she faced Taemin. "Il Bum'ssi said that we'll have to go to the mall to buy some groceries and stuffs." she said while holding the list.

"Are you kidding me?" Kai scratched his forehead.

"You can buy things you like." Il Bum tried lightening up.

"We would rather knock our heads off back at the agency than come along with you guys." Taemin said and turned to Min Jung.

"Agree" Min Jung nodded and Soo Hyun was surprised. "Y-you can actually talk!"

"I told you, she's not mute, Soo Hyun'ssi." Il Bum chuckled.

"But why would you want us to do those things for you?" Taemin asked.

"You can just buy it yourself," Min Jung suggested.

"Or even bring one of us and not all of us." Kai added.

Il Bum tried to speak but their intimidating stares from his rearview mirrow that caused him to squirm in the inside. It's a good thing Soo Hyun spoke up.

"Il Bum'ssi wants us to know each other more while he has errands to run so we'll have the whole day waiting for us!" she beamed.

As she giggled, she noticed how they fell silent after her announcement that their eyes already bulged out of its sockets. Their eyes turned to Il Bum with intensifying laser beams as he shrunk into his seat.

On the other hand, Soo Hyun was glowing in excitement, obviously having this lighted halo above her head. "This is going to be so much fun!"

When she said that, the three people from the back turned to her and sent her electrifying glares, their heads growing with horns and from their back sprung red pointed tails.

"Ch-cheer up kids! Y-you can use m-my whole bank a-account!" he stammered as he glanced through the rearview mirror with an awkward face. The three devils gave him a it-better-be face while the oblivious angel nodded in happiness.

 

 

"Il Bum, it's obvious you're indirectly killing me in the hands of these creatures." Min Jung held the door to make him talk. The other three were already waiting in the inside since one of them were missing.

Il Bum narrowed his eyes. "When you said 'these creatures', are you also involving Soo Hyun'ssi?"

She smirked. "It might be"

He faked gasped. "Min Jung'ah! Don't talk about Soo Hyun'ssi like that! It was fortunate enough that she came along or three of you might've run off the moment you step in here!"

She eyed him down. "So this so-called bonding day is just between me and the two girly?"

"Are you talking about Taemin and Kai or does this involve Soo Hyun'ssi again?" he moved his jaw. Min Jung nonchalantly shook her head and he grinned.

"Then yes it is!" the moment he said those words, he started his engine and dashed away from her sight before he could get in the hands of the hunter.

Min Jung gritted her teeth as he watched the car run off like a wimpy dog. "You're a dead man." she muttered uner her breath.