Apartment

Ice melts with Ice

Chapter 10: Apartment

 

Min Jung woke up, breathing heavily in an unfamiliar room. She looked around and became curious.

Someone suddenly opened the door that made her froze. "Oh? You're awake.." she heard the person say.

Her eyes narrowed when she somehow recognized its voice. Turning around and she was right. 

"You.." she pointed at him. "Where.. am I?"

Taemin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Breakfast's ready and you also have a schedule." he said and closed the door. She nodded and followed him in the living room.

 

 

Eyes widened, jaw drops.... and her hands bawled into fists. "The spider-head is here... .."

Kai chewed roughly as he looked at her. "Excuse me? For your information, I was the one who carried you this morning, dimwit!"

Min Jung stuck her tongue out. "Oh, and did I ask?", she smirked.

" you.." he ignored her.

Taemin sighed. "Just because we're on our free time, still doesn't mean we have a schedule. Il Bum is already expecting us three in thirty minutes!"

"Where am I and what did you just say? Schedule?" Min Jung raised her eyebrows.

"This is an old apartment of Il Bum." he said. "And didn't we made a deal? We're going to train you." he sat on the table.

Min Jung showed a lazy expression. "Ugh~ Why can't we do it in the afternoon or something?"

"Eat before we'll be late." he ordered her briefly. Min Jung rolled her eys as she pulled the chair which is at the far end of the two brothers.

 

 

"Should we get over this and tell her?" Kai whispered to Taemin as Min Jung was taking a bathe.

"Il Bum said she'll ran off." he knocked his head.

Kai rubbed his head. "So? Wouldn't it be better? Why? Do you want her living in your apartment?"

"I know what I'm doing and... there's just something I'm curious about." he assured him.

 

 

"So what did you think of my apartment, huh?" Il Bum asked Min Jung.

"Are you sure you bought that from your earnings or is it because of one of your-"

"Yah!" he got startled. He stared at her tired face and scratched his head. "I've told you many times that I've stopped doing that."

"Right..." Min Jung just nodded. "Since its' yours, or someone else.." 

"Yah!" he whined. "Can I keep it?" she asked.

Il Bum froze. "Uhm.."

"Then maybe I could just sleep in the streets, huh?" she smirked secretly. He made a face at her.

"Eat garbage... Get stolen... And what about if men touched me?" Il Bum's jaw drops.

"And what more, people might lose their heads on how a filthy girl like me is an SM trainee, don't you think?"

He shut his eyes. "F-..Fine!"

Min Jung smirked as she hung up.

 

 

"What!?" the two boys exclaimed.

"Are you serious? He said that!?" Kai got shocked more than Taemin.

"Wae? Isn't this Il Bum's?" she asked, confused.

The two of them had their hands clenched as they went outside with Min Jun following them.

"Kaja!"