Moment of Escape

My Gangster Guardian

You frantically looked around the room. It's been 10 minutes ever since then, and Xiumin was sleeping. He finished the whole bowl of noodles, and even drank all the savory liquid. 

Pig you thought. 

You searched around the room for a clue of some sort, until someone popped up. 

"BOO!"

"AHH!!"

You fell backwards, looking at the person who was laughing at you. 

"Minhyuk! What the hell are you doing here!?" you whisper-shouted.

"Saving your sorry ," he said as he grabbed the keys from Xiumin's belt and unlocking the cage. 

"SHH! Don't talk so loud! Whisper!" you said. 

"Alright alright. Now go."

"What?"

"Go. HURRY!"

"AISH! Alright!" You scampered through the halls.

Minhyuk looked at your leaving figure, and then looked at Xiumin with a darker tone. 

"This is the end of it." He grabbed his hammer that he brought along, and then slowly neared it to his face....

BLAM!!

--

As you ran through the halls, there were crashes and smashes in another room. As you opened the door, someone suddenly flew out the door!

"S-Sungjae?" you said as you quickly kneeled down beside him. "OMO! You're bleeding!"

"~~~~~~~!!!" You turned around and saw a familiar blonde, with someone else.

"YONGGUK! KAI!" you screamed.

"~~~~~!! GET OUT OF HERE AND LOOK FOR SEHUN AND SUHO. THEY'RE MISSING!" 

"WHAT!? MISSING!?"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! GET AWAY FROM HERE!"

You saw someone behind them, someone with their forehead bleeding. You widened your eyes as you realized who it was.

"GUYS. CHEN, BEHIND YOU!" you shouted as you quickly ran off to look for Suho. As you left, you heard painful yells, and screams, that made you want to turn back.

But I have to do this.

You quicky swerved around the corner, and quickly ran towards the end of the room. You busted in the door, and then quickly looked around.

"Sehun? Suho? WHERE ARE YOU!?" 

"Definitely not here that's what."

You widened your eyes, and then quickly turned back around. You gasped.

"K-Kris..."

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"G-Get away from me."

"Ah, really? Coming from the person who lived in a dumpster for two weeks. What was the cause of that I presume?" 

You widened your eyes, and glowered at him. "DON'T..."

"Ah yes, it was because of you're dad wasn't it? He was going to sell you to someone...."

You growled, "DON'T SAY IT..."

"Hm? Or else what?" 

"OR ELSE YOU'LL PAY!"

He paused.

And paused.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OHHH YOU'RE SO SCARY! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? PULL MY HAIR AND TRY TO PUMMEL MY FACE WITH LIPSTICK? SUCH A LAUGH!"

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!" In fury, you tried to punch him, however failed because he blocked your fist, causing him to laugh immediately. 

"See? You're WEAK! What can a GIRL do?"

Oh you'll see Kris. 

As soon as you got up, you successfully kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall backwards, followed by a slap, and then blow punch right on the face. His nose got red, and he shouted in pain. 

"ALRIGHT I SURRENDER!" he said. You punched him again, and then grabbed his hair, pulling him close to you.

"People like you, NEVER DARE to surrender, even if your life depended on it," you growled. 

Suddenly, you felt a stab of pain on your ankle. You screamed in agony, and then quickly looked at him, only to see him holding a knife.

"You were saying?" he said. He hopped up onto his feet and dusted himself off. Then he looked at you with a dark look. 

He grabbed the knife, and then slowly came closer at you.

"Prepare to die......~~~~~~..."

 

 


Sorry it's short :c I'm in a hurry o.o LOL. Sorry if it seems rushed. I got angry fans on my back ==" Now time to work on Diaries of Mato Planet's Princess c: