The Truth Revealed

My Gangster Guardian

"Prepare to die...~~~~~~..."

As soon as you heard those words, you tried to scramble away from him. However, due to the wound on your ankle which caused much pain, you barely scooted away using your .

"Stop. No. GET AWAY FROM ME!" you screamed.

Kris cackled, followed by an evil grin. 

"Think you're strong now? AHAHAHA. Oh imagine all those things that your father sacrificed for you. HAHAHAHA."

You widened your eyes at the word "father."

"W-What are you talking about?" you said. "What do you mean?" 

"Oh nothing. Just a little something into thinking that his only, dear daughter has died."

Your eyes widened. "TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" 

"Now now, slow down," he said as he lined your jawline with his finger. You shivered at his touch, and tried to shake it off. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" 

Kris smirked. "You don't get it do you? You never understood. You don't know how much pain he felt. How much regret he felt when he had to give you away."

Kris paced around you slowly. "Did you really think that he gave you up for money? Did you really think he didn't have a reason for his actions? He knew what was going to happen. He had to make a choice. His daughter, or his fortune."

You stared at the ground, engulfing his words, and mixing them with your memories. 

"How...How do you know all this..?" you whispered. Kris heard.

"How, you say? Why, in that time I worked for the man who was going to buy you!"

You shot your head up, then looked at Kris in the eyes. "You....you...."

"Quite sad really. He actually chose money over his little pwecious daughter~" 

You clenched your fist, ignoring the tears forming. "Shut up...."

"Ahh, but then you had to run away. Which made your father quite happy really. Happy that he didn't really have to sell his daughter to some gangster loan shark or whatever." 

"...Please.....shut up..." 

"Alas, I'm pretty sure you heard the news. However, there were also other news after that."

"The rumor that you were with a group of gangsters..." Kris fiddled with his knife.

You looked up, breathing in and out. "What.....what did you tell my father?"

"Hm? Oh. I didn't tell him anything. He thought of it himself. I mean who wouldn't? After all, you are going to die in probably the next five minutes. Or at least after this story."

".....Lies...." you said, voice quivering.

"Hm?"

"LIES!" you shouted.

"Oh? How so?"

"IT'S ALL LIES. MY FATHER WOULD NEVER ACT THAT WAY. REGARDLESS WHAT HAPPENED, HE WOULD'VE NEVER ACTED THAT WAY. UNLESS IT WAS A FORCE. A force in which he was pressured to choose. A force in which...he was given no choice..." 

"And, exactly how do you know?" Kris asked.

"Because...because you were the who made him...didn't you?"

Kris immediately became alarmed, and then looked at you with widened, yet deathly eyes.

"You were the one...who forced him....and the one...who hired that loan shark...."

"Listen -"

"I should've known....a-appa would've never acted like that...he loves me with all his heart...of course he wouldn't abandon me...what was I thinking..."

"SHUT UP!" 

And with that, Kris did a blow at you, making you spit out some blood, and having a bruise on your cheek. Then he pinned you to the wall. 

"Listen . I don't know where you got that idea from, or how you managed to make it. But if I hear that one more time from your filthy mouth, I won't hesitate to KILL you."

"It's your fault....."

"HEY. DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?!" Kris threw you to the floor harshly. You did not make a noise, except repeating the same thing.

"It's all your fault......all your fault..." 

"It's your fault Kris."

"You were the one who made my life like this.."

Kris stood up. Then he looked at you with a grim, deathly, tone. His whoe face darkening. 

"You chose this path, ~~~~~~~. You choose to die? Then you will die."

He raised his arm holding the knife. Then harshly aimed for your back. 

"GRAHHHHHHH-" 

Suddenly the door slammed open, just about when you were going to get stabbed.

You weakly opened your eyes, and squinted to see who it was. 

Then you realized.

"Suho.....everyone....." you weakly said, with your wounds. B.A.P's hair was no longer blonde. It had dirt and blood in it that turned into a nasty color. BtoB had wounds everywhere, and EXO-K looked like they fought the most. Some members from each gang was holding a beat up member of EXO-M, which meant they only had one goal on who to defeat. Suho was in the front, while Sehun was no where to be found.

Suho looked at you, then widened his eyes. He quickly ran to you. "~~~~~~! OH MY ING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" He quickly held your hand tightly while you coughed out blood. 

"It's going to be okay! IT'LL BE OKAY!" Suho cried. You weakly nodded, then slowly closed your eyes, and fainted to the ground.

Suho sighed in relief that you only fainted, then looked back at Kris.

"Kris...YOU ING SON OF A BASTARD. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" 

Kris, who lost his sense of humanity, quickly attacked Suho straight away. 

"SUHO!" EXO-K cried. They quickly threw their EXO-M members to the wall, and then joined in the fight. So did the other gangs, no matter how bloody they were. 

Everyone was up against one person, however this person was a different gangster. This person, who had a body like a dragon and a personality like a dragon. 

Wu Yi Fan. Kris Wu.


WOOOOOOOO. FINISHED AN UPDATE IN A DAY :D ACTUALLY TWO! ONE FOR MY NEW STORY, AND FOR HERE!

READ MY NEW STORY: 

My Love For You Is Like A Rubik's Cube