In the Cage

My Gangster Guardian

You slowly opened your eyes, and spat the dirty cloth out. Thank goodness they didn't gag it all the way in. 

Your eyes roamed around the room around you. Yep. You were caged in an old shack. Just great. As you moved your hands, or tried to, you found out it was tied to each other. In the corner, you saw a bowl full of noodles, most likely Cup Noodles. 

Tch, how am I suppose to eat it like this? 

All of a sudden, one of the EXO-M boys came in. Luhan. He didn't look as sinister as he did before. He came in whistling as if this was an ordinary thing. He spotted you, and then smiled a cutesy lolli smile, however, you knew enough about him not to fall for it. 

"Oye! ~~~~~!!" he said as he came close to the cage. You just ignored him. 

"YAH! Talk to meee!!" Luhan shouted with a pout. You did an angry pout back, and blew your tongue at him. 

"Tch. So rude."

"You're the rude one." 

All of a sudden he perked up. Luhan turned around and looked behind you. "Did you say something?" 

You just blankly stared at him, trying not to smirk. Since Luhan was dense, he didn't get it, and shrugged it away. 

"OF COURSE I'M TALKING YOU IDIOT!" you shouted. That made Luhan perk up even more. You looked at him in a stern mood, and then pointed at the bowl. "Give me my noodles." 

All of a sudden, he smiled. "With pleasure!" He quickly opened up the cage, and then grabbed the bow of noodles. "Say ahhh~!" he said sweetly, while holding a fork wrapped in noodles in your direction. 

"You've got to be kidding me. I CAN FEED MYSELF!!" you screamed. "How can you feed yourself when you're hands are tied up?" he replied. Oh right. You pouted at him, and then you heard your stomach growl. Immediately, you growled back at him, and reluctantly opened your mouth.

Luhan smirked, fed you the noodles. "That's a good girl!" he said with a smile as he patted your head. You grimaced in response. He continued beaming at you with an eccentric touch of SUNSHINEYNESS. 

"Will you stop smiling? It's getting creepy," you said. "Ha. That's exactly what Sehun said when we met," he replied. 

Sehun? "What does Sehun got to do with this?" you asked. 

"WELL... He was my first best friend." 

*Flashback, Luhan's POV*

I still remember it exactly like yesterday.  Before the EXO team became like this. 

It was our first day at high school, and I was the new kid. I guess you could say I was the eye candy back then. Anyways, I was wandering around the school when I saw this weird guy with a blank expression. He looked lonely, as if he didn't have any friends at all. It's time to make friends  I thought. 

I walked over and tapped his shoulder. He perked up a bit, and then scoffed. He slapped my hands away, and then said, "Don't touch me." 

"What's wrong?" I said smiling. "You look all sad and blue."

"None of your business."

I blew my tongue at him. As I was about to say something, he turned off and walked away.

"YAH! ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I shouted. He paused, and then turned around at me. "None of your business." he replied. 

I pouted. Someone needs a little sunshine.

As I was about to run after him, the bell for first period rang. Ah it. 

---

During break, I caught him with his friends. I smiled, and then ran to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Mr. Blue!" 

He saw me and then slapped my hand away again. "Do I know you newbie?" 

"Um yeah, well we kinda met at the halls?" 

"Um, I don't remember that."

I forced my smile on. "W-Well it was only just 3 periods ago-"

"Will you stop smiling? It's getting creepy." 

**Flashback Ends**

"..I never asked for a backstory," you replied.

"Well, words that mean a lot always has a backstory doesn't it?" Luhan replied with a smile.

"Yeah well that's the worst backstory I've ever heard."

"Oh really? Why?"

"WHAT KIND OF BACKSTORY STOPS AT A CLIFFHANGER?" you shouted.

"Um.. Fanfics? I mean have you not seen any HunHan fanfics out there?" 

"Sooo... what you're saying is, HunHan is real?"

Luhan blushed. "O-OF COURSE NOT! WE'RE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS!"

"Oh hooo~ that blush means otherwise," you said with a smirk. 

He pouted. "IT'S NOT REAL~~!!!" 

"Meh. Whatever," you said as you continued chewing the noodles he fed you. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open. 

"LUHAN. EMERGENCY. THREE GANGS HAVE APPROACHED THE BUILDING!" Xiumin reported.

"CHINJA?" Luhan said, getting out of the cage with urgency. 

"YES, NOW HURRY! I'LL LOCK UP HERE."

"THANKS BAOZI!" 

Xiumin grimaced as Luhan called him Baozi. He hated that name. Luhan knew that too. Xiumin looked back at you, and then quickly took the bowl of noodles away, pushed you to the back of the cage, and then locked it up. Then he sat in the love seat that was in the room, and slurped the rest of the noodles away.

"HEY! MY NOODLES!" you shouted.

"Shush it. My building, my way."

"Since when was it YOUR building?"

"Since me and the gang broke in."

"Jerk."

"."

"EXCUSEZ-MOI?!" you shouted.

"Woah. French? You really are the big man's daughter aren't you?"

"What big man?"

Xiumin slurped the last noodle, and then smirked at you evilly. "Your father."

You widened your eyes. "You wouldn't.."

He threw back his head and laughed. Then pulled out the newspaper article from before. "Oh we would."


IM SORRY EVERYONE!

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT!