Changtoria

10 Genres Drabble of Victoria-pair

Changtoria

 

1. Angst – He was never good with words, especially around her; stumbling awkwardly at the most important time. But when Victoria told him that she’s in love with his best friend, Changmin was glad he can get away with only a smile; a painful smile. Coz words will only betray him.

2. AU - Changmin was grinning ear to ear as he stepped out from the coffee house staring at the green and white paper cup with cute scribbles of a phone number and a name, Victoria Song.

 

3. Crack - He was supposed to be the hero of the day, but when Victoria stormed out of the dressing room looking rather pale before Changmin had the chance to explain that it was just a Heimlich maneuver, he was left with no choice but to threaten Kyuhyun to sort it out or he’ll choke the air out of him in return.

 

4. Future fic - The idea of moving in together used to be a foolish dream; for their idol status. But dreams do come true as they happily greeted the guests to the house warming party of their new high-rise in Seoul.

 

5. First Time - His fingers were cold, lips quivered silently as he gathered all his courage to reach for the door bell. Meeting the parents for the first time is every lover's nightmare indeed.

 

6. Fluff - She was dead tired and all he wanted to do after a long tiresome day was to soak up in her huge bathtub. Instead, she was welcomed with the sight of Changmin covered in flour with a bowl of cake batter, sprawling with an obnoxious pout on the kitchen floor. Thanks to her better judgment, Victoria leaned closer kissing the powdery cheek, whispering ‘Happy anniversary’.

 

7. Humor - Naughty images rushed in when he first saw the cat suit and decided to get it, but he definitely did not imagine he’ll be the one posing with the cat ears, purring on Victoria’s lap.

 

8.  Hurt/Comfort - It was their first fight, but as Changmin pulled Victoria into his arms, he silently swore it’s going to be their last.

 

9. - Only Victoria knows where to touch, how to kiss and what to whisper to make the usually stoic and always cool Changmin lost in pleasure.

 

 10. UST (Unresolved ) – He sighed for the nth time, staring absently at the ceiling. The leather couch felt so uncomfortable against his back; but it was nothing compare to the discomfort he was enduring between his thighs as the thought of Victoria sleeping in his room .