KrisToria

10 Genres Drabble of Victoria-pair

 

1. Angst – She was everything to him, a sunbae who taught him the Idol’s rules, a noona who would scold him for slacking off, and a friend who laughed at his lame jokes when no one else bothered. But most of all, she was his sunshine; brightened his days with her beautiful smiles.  Sadly, his heart ached knowing her smiles never belong to him.

 

2. AU –. He was the basketball star, shining in his own way, aggressive on the court but a goofball when he’s not. Though being a heartthrob, he never really understands the fuss over a love confession, rejecting numerous requests to meet up behind the school building or on the rooftop. But everything changed when his path crossed with the admirable Victoria, the honorable school president, the perfect student everyone loves; poise and graceful. He fell in love.

 

3. Crack – “Can you teach me archery?” he asked hesitantly. Victoria was taken aback by his sudden request, blinking hard at the towering guy “Me? Are you sure?” He smiled nervously as he rubbed his nape “Coz I wanna be a cupid, winning your heart with my heavenly arrows.” His words lingered between them in awkward silence, until a loud laughter erupted from her glossy lips. “That’s a good one Kris” she tapped his shoulder and waved goodbye. Leaving him dumbfounded, silently cursing Tao for the lousy pick-up line. He should’ve listen to Suho and do a proper confession instead.

 

4. Future fic – The merry giggles woke her up from her peaceful sleep. Her body bobbled slightly as the two kids jumped up and down on her white covered bed. But before she could say anything, a pair of strong arms wrapped around the boys, sprung them off the bed onto her carpeted floor “Who wants to help me cook pancakes?” The little rascals ran out from the room in mere seconds. She pushed her fluffy cover down and mouthed ‘I love you’ and Kris replied it with a flying kiss.

 

5. First Time –He check his reflection one last time, telling himself ‘This is it.’ He turned off the ignition, and stepped out from the car. But his confidence seemingly thinning as he watched the elevator riding up the floors, while his heart doing backflips and his palms getting all sweaty. Stopped at the 13th floor, he stepped out of the confined space heading to the apartment he remembered by heart. Reaching it, he heaved aloud and his lips nervously before pressing the doorbell. He was soon greeted by a smiling face of a beautiful middle aged woman. Speaking in Chinese, she invited him in. He just nodded and obliged, lost his ability to speak. Who would have thought that meeting the parents could be this nerve wrecking?

 

6. Fluff – He walked down the stairs carefully, heading towards the source of noises coming from the kitchen, approving the delicious smell seeping in. A beautiful smile spread across his handsome face at the sight of Victoria in her favorite pink apron. He sneaked behind her, and pulled her close. She jerked slightly, surprised at Kris sudden advance, but quickly melted in his warm morning kiss.

 

7. Humor – She hesitantly stepped into the squeaky-clean dorm, smiling nervously at the eagerly smiling boys, welcoming her into their so-called home. Kris stood proudly next to her, guiding her in. She was never a stranger to the boys, but that was the first time she’s being officially introduced to them as Kris’s girlfriend. It was a bit awkward for a while but she slowly blended in over food. An hour later, she was left all alone in the hall, as the boys refused her offer to help out in the kitchen. Bored, she fiddled with the pile of magazines and pulled one from the stack, wondering what a magazine titled First Love would offer. But as soon as she flipped the cover, she threw it away almost immediately. Boys will be boys.

 

8.  Hurt/Comfort – All he wanted to do was to protect his love one. Hurting her had been his biggest fear, knowing too well how possessive their fans could be. He had seen and heard too many broken relationships to be blinded of the risks they were willing to take. But when he told her about his deepest fear, she simply reached out, entwined their fingers before clutching them tight, whispering “It’s okay. We’ll be fine as long as we are together.” He believed in her.

 

9.  – Covered only with a white towel around his waist, he anxiously waited at the edge of the bed in the dimly lit room. He stopped kicking the edge of the rug when the sound of the shower ended. He hold his breath and his heart stopped beating the moment Victoria stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a flimsy white nightgown. “Sorry for the waiting” she spoke seductively. Kris pushed himself up and instantly closed the gap between them, breathing her sweet scent as he whispered “It was worth it.”  

 

10. UST (Unresolved ) – He chewed his lips, trying his best to even his breathing as his eyes savored the beautiful sight of Victoria, dancing seductively in the skimpy black dress. F(x) stage coordinator sure know how to torture innocent men.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

KRIS~ KRIS~ KRIS~ I cant stop thinking of him ever since the DT Basketball shoot. Damn, he's hot! LOL