Haetoria

10 Genres Drabble of Victoria-pair

 

Haetoria

 

 

1. Angst – He smiles, he laughs and he goofs around; a facade he bravely puts on every day. While at night, he turns and tosses on the empty bed, sighing in bitterness; regretting the day he lets Victoria go. 

 

2. AU – They were strangers, sharing the same path, riding the same train, dodging the same maddening crowd day and night. But it all changed when Donghae squeezed aside offering to share his seat with the pale looking Victoria on one of those wearisome nights. A small act of kindness, that brought them to a new beginning.

 

3. Crack – He has been practicing his confession script for weeks; trying perfecting his mandarin for the sacred occasion. But when Victoria sneaks behind whilst he was practicing, innocently gave him some pointers on his pronunciation; he goes speechless and missed the golden opportunity. 

 

4. Future fic - Donghae's visions blurred with tears of joy as Victoria gently held out the most beautiful baby boy for him to hold. A little one he call as his own

 

5. First Time – She checked her reflection for the nth time, making sure her perfectly braided hair stay perfect. Some of her fans may call her their goddess, but at that very moment she’s just a mere mortal, fighting the deafening heartbeat as she waits for Lee Donghae to pick her up; for their very first date.

 

6. Fluff – Victoria was in raged, pulling her first aid box from the top section of the kitchen cabinet before rushing towards Donghae’s aid as she continuously nagged him for pulling such stunt; climbing from her 3rd floor balcony with a box of chocolates. But when she calmed down and realized he was just trying to surprise her on Valentine’s Day, she leaned close and gently kissed the band-aid.

 

7. Humor – It was April Fool’s Day, and he thought sending Victoria Eunhae’s video as a prank would be hilarious. Unfortunately he was not the one laughing at the end, as he spent the cold night outside Victoria’s apartment, seeking for her forgiveness.

 

8.  Hurt/Comfort – She made her name through WGM, and will be forever thankful to the Khuntoria supporters for shaping her idol path. But when her relationship with a different idol becomes public, the backlash from her beloved supporters was too much for her to bear. The only thing that keep her strong was the firm hands of  Lee Donghae’s, leading her through every single step, one at a time.

 

9.  – Lee Donghae may looks like an innocent kid sometimes, but he’s definitely not one in bed. He’s absolutely lucky; Victoria matches him well in the category.

 

10. UST (Unresolved ) – After watching the Lady Gaga cover by Victoria for the nth time that night, Donghae finally shut his laptop and pulled himself up from the bed as he snatched the towel from the rack. He’ll deal with Zhoumi who send him the clip, tomorrow. For now, he desperately in need of a cold shower.

 

*****************************************************************

While others busy arguing whether Changtoria or Khuntoria the real OTP; I spy few Haetoria moments instead.:)

And end up with another Toria FanMV for all... HAETORIA!!! Enjoy~